Trump World -USA-2019

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
its unprecedented because nobody else has ever refused to provide them/

Tax matters would be something between him and the I.R.S. not anything that is any business of the general public, any more than your tax affairs are Dummy.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

Trump says he won��t fire White House counselor Kellyanne Conway over Hatch Act violations

On Thursday, the Office of Special Counsel publicly recommended her removal from federal office for violating the Hatch Act, which bars federal employees from engaging in political activity in the course of their work.

��Well, I got briefed on it yesterday, and it looks to me like they��re trying to take away her right to free speech,�� President Trump said during an interview on Fox News Channel.

A report submitted to Trump found that Conway violated the Hatch Act on numerous occasions by ��disparaging Democratic presidential candidates while speaking in her official capacity during
...television interviews and on social media.��
source: WAPO

Of course he won't.....
Good on Trump.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Good on Trump.
so you support breaking the law.....and those that do it should be given a pass.

Interesting......and very Trumpian. The rules don't apply to the Trump regime.-at least in their minds. Trumpian and sociopathic. Should everyone follow that example and enter a lawless, society?? I guess the lack of civility at the White house is not bad enough. Might as well sink to the depths of a bottom feeder cesspool of incivility.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Going back to the Spanish/American war, 200+ years of false flags and the Yankees still fall for this shit.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
so you support breaking the law.....and those that do it should be given a pass.

Interesting......and very Trumpian. The rules don't apply to the Trump regime.-at least in their minds. Trumpian and sociopathic. Should everyone follow that example and enter a lawless, society?? I guess the lack of civility at the White house is not bad enough. Might as well sink to the depths of a bottom feeder cesspool of incivility.
It's fake news.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Justice Dept. issues legal opinion backing Mnuchin's refusal to turn over Trump's tax returns to Congress

The legal opinion argues that House Democrats intend to make the president's tax returns public, "which is not a legitimate legislative purpose."
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, in refusing to provide lawmakers with the documents, had called the request ��unprecedented�� and one that could ��have lasting consequences for all taxpayers.��
His taxes might be more revealing than he would like. ergo......deny access........which makes him look guilty. (and of course obstructive.........but obstruction is his middle name)
Always good to see a politician with a spine. Very rare breed.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Always good to see a politician with a spine. Very rare breed.

You bet! That's one of the reasons I like Trump and it puts him in good stead for admiration in the future. People bitch about him playing golf, not having the brains to realize that's where you are likely to meet other political and business leaders. Trump is no dummy!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump openly lies and is proud of it because it takes people away from criticising his actual policies as the masses get swollen up by it is stupidity

WHY do people who don't believe what Trump says, keep reading him. All politicians bull shit, Trump is just average!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
GOP in disarray as budget impasse threatens shutdown, deep cuts �� and default
Republican leaders have spent months cajoling President Trump in favor of a bipartisan plan that would fund the government and raise the limit on federal borrowing this fall, but their efforts have yet to produce a deal.