Cfl 2019

petros
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Good luck to you and your favourite teams.
Go Green & White!
TiCats Vs Arbys.
Oskie wee wee!

Mowich
+2
Early in the first quarter of the Riders vs Hamilton game, the Ti-Cat defense lost their minds and their control.

After Zach was taken out of the game due to a vicious hit to the head by Simoni Lawrence, and the Ti-Cats were hit with enough penalties to put us within FG range, back-up QB Fijardo kept the ball and crossed the goal line for our first TD of the season.

Mowich
+2
Cody's got some legs .........two good runs to save the play so far. Zach still out - he was only in for 3 plays before having to head to the dressing room. Sheesh

Mowich
+2
My second favorite CFL team is looking good now that they have got their minds back- Jeremiah is a threat every time he touches the ball- his ability to complete passes is, I hate to say - really something to see. Mind you his receivers are no slouches either.

Mowich
+1
No surprise - Zach is on the sidelines and he is not dressed to play. He should not be back in the game if the Riders stick to the full concussion protocol - besides it's the pre-season and giving Cody some time with the ball can't hurt.

Twin_Moose
+1
It was a hard dirty hit Mowich with his history not surprised

Mowich
+1
Against a stiff breeze, Lirim puts 3 on the board for the Cats with a down the middle FG.

Mowich
+1
After spending most of the 1rst Q warming up, the Rider defense finally took to the field and had some good solid plays. The hit for a big loss on Jeremiah by Montcrief was a beaut. Keep it up D.

End of 1rst Q: Riders 7 - Cats 3

Mowich
+1
Well pooo...................Jeremiah just completed an outrageously great TD pass to Brandon Banks to start the 2nd Q and the Cats grab the lead.

Mowich
I am not seeing much new in the way of our offense. I was hoping that McAdoo would go to OC school in the off season and learn some new tricks - apparently that hope has been dashed.

Mowich
William Powell is certainly improving our chances - he's had some good runs so far.

Mowich
3-minute warning in the 2nd, Riders 2nd and goal............and Powell goes over for the TD and a very well earned one at that. Riders back in the lead by 3 - Brett missed the convert

Mowich
Riders maintain the lead going into half-time.

Mowich
Well............we lost.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

besides it's the pre-season and giving Cody some time with the ball can't hurt.

Nooooooo this is the regular season opener.

petros
+1

I am not seeing much new in the way of our offense. I was hoping that McAdoo would go to OC school in the off season and learn some new tricks - apparently that hope has been dashed.

He has got to go.

petros
+1
What's with the Batman logo for Mtl?

I was expecting to see more from the Esquimauxs.

petros
+1
Now they are coming alive.

Twin_Moose
+1

Well............we lost.

Looks like there might be hope for a good QB in the near future for Sask.

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

If you want to see a wicked QB watch highlights of EE Vs Alouettes.

Adams could be a running back.

petros
+1
Stamps Vs Arbys 21-17 at the half.

petros
+1
Arbys 32 - 28 Calgary

Hoovers and Lions next.

petros
+1
3-0 for Lions. What a sloppy, boring game compared to Stamps/Arbys.

Mowich
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Yes well, that little item was to be taken care of in the off-season but we decided to stick with Zach who has known concussion problems and a couple of other kids who have yet to impress. We were also supposed to get a knowledgeable OC who actually knew how to design offensive plays that the OL could execute without them being so transparent the opposition is locked on the receiver from the snap of the ball. Instead we are stuck with that dodo McAdoo.

If I sound jaded.............I am.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

If you want to see a wicked QB watch highlights of EE Vs Alouettes.

Adams could be a running back.

Yep..........and he could have been QBing our team had the head nuts gone after him hard enough.........but nooooooo. I was sorry to see Antonio have to leave the game so early was looking forward to if he still had the arm he had last year - another one that could have been ours..........but nooo.

I just might think about cheering for the Lions this year now that they have Duron in the line-up.........he just made one of his highlite reel grabs in the end zone.

Mowich

3-0 for Lions. What a sloppy, boring game compared to Stamps/Arbys.

It picked up a bit in the last few minutes, pete.

petros
Well. It only took 30mins of yawn to get a football game going.

Mowich

Well. It only took 30mins of yawn to get a football game going.

I found a couple of the games so far to be slow-starters - that or they are penalty/error riddled. BTW, thanks for correcting my assumption that our game was pre-season.............even more reason to be po'd.

Mowich
+1
Go Duron..............Go baby, Go..............I love to watch you play.

petros
+1
First preseason was dismal 37-1 loss against Cgy but they gave the Hoovers a run for their money in the 2nd.