Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump is one of the sanest presidents since Harry Truman! On that note this thread should be put to bed. :)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Trump is one of the sanest presidents since Harry Truman! On that note this thread should be put to bed. :)
If you consider that malignant narcissistic sociopath sane, I think you should re-evaluate your definition of sane. The man is a complete lunatic and a pathological liar.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If you consider that malignant narcissistic sociopath sane, I think you should re-evaluate your definition of sane. The man is a complete lunatic and a compulsive liar.

I guess we have different opinions, Cliffy, based on how we see him - maybe you're right, maybe I'm right, probably the truth is somewhere in between. As a side note a lot of the shit that Trump comes out with is just meant to get the goat of the likes of you and Ocean Breeze. He's a smart man, he just likes dropping a lot of "test bombs". :)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I guess we have different opinions, Cliffy, based on how we see him - maybe you're right, maybe I'm right, probably the truth is somewhere in between. As a side note a lot of the shit that Trump comes out with is just meant to get the goat of the likes of you and Ocean Breeze. He's a smart man, he just likes dropping a lot of "test bombs". :)
He doesn't get my goat. I get the goat of Trumpkins like Wally and Boomer. I think he is too stupid to worry much about. He is just a useful idiot that the republicans use to divert attention from all the sich shit they are pulling off to dismantle the Yankee Empire.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He doesn't get my goat. I get the goat of Trumpkins like Wally and Boomer. I think he is too stupid to worry much about. He is just a useful idiot that the republicans use to divert attention from all the sich shit they are pulling off to dismantle the Yankee Empire.
The Yankee Empire . I like that , when are they folding Canada into that Empire ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The Yankee Empire . I like that , when are they folding Canada into that Empire ?
They already did decades ago. They own most of our resources. You would know that if you weren't so blinded by dogma.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
They already did decades ago. They own most of our resources. You would know that if you weren't so blinded by dogma.

POOR STUPID Cliffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE has been lost in the woods for so LONG.......................................................

that he does not realize that it was PREVIOUS GENERATIONS OF LIE-berals who sold Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Cliffy is also happily UNAWARE that people have NEVER BEEN SANE..................................................

are NOT QUALIFIED to judge Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is like asking Helen Keller to judge a figure skating competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
If you consider that malignant narcissistic sociopath sane, I think you should re-evaluate your definition of sane. The man is a complete lunatic and a pathological liar.
Of course he is.......but his supporters can't or won't see his pathology. They are blinded by their emotional hero worship.....which is not objective...... The MAGA-hatters are not objective or logical about him Most of them can't tell you why they support him or list the points about him they favor. When actual observable points are listed for them ......they go on the defensive and react by calling others name.......like their silly cartoon style "hero"

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Of course he is.......but his supporters can't or won't see his pathology. They are blinded by their emotional hero worship.....which is not objective...... The MAGA-hatters are not objective or logical about him Most of them can't tell you why they support him or list the points about him they favor. When actual observable points are listed for them ......they go on the defensive and react by calling others name.......like their silly cartoon style "hero"
Are you objective . Do you watch Trump through unbiased lenses ? Would you rather President Sarah Palin ?