Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I hope that you got it back!
Wasn't me. I found out abut it when one of my truck drivers got pulled over and the cop told him his license was pulled but there was no indication of any penelties or infractions. A truck driver without a license is basically unemployable so he did the smart thing and straight to welfare. We got his license back but I had to pay his alimony on payroll deduction for a while so we could prove she was getting the money. He had been giving her cash which went mostly to her dealer.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
IN BC they will pull your drivers license without notice if your ex CLAIMS you have not paid your alimony.

Yes............................they do the same stuff in Ontari-owe as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And aint it FUNNY..........................................................

hemer-HOID did his usual knee jerk jackass routine and responded: "its a lie"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think the guy HAS ANY SHAME at all??????????????????????????????????

Toronto Red Star media whores made a BIG STINK a few years back accusing the Family Responsibility Office of not doing its job!!!!!!

Some divorced woman who was living common law with another guy and her two kids was collecting welfare...........................

because her former hubby "Could Not Be FOUND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he was not paying child support.........................................

so Red Star heroes staked out the guys parents house and found him within a few days..........................

and traced him to his MINIMUM WAGE JOB as an auto parts delivery person...........................................

at the time of the divorce the guy had been making a VERY NICE LIVING as a real estate agent............................

but that Pesky economic down turn stuff DESTROYED his career...........................................

so it became PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for him to pay the amount of child support ordered while he was still a successful real estate agent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And OF COURSE WIFE WAS DISTRESSED at the lost income..........................................

and HOW BETTER to get a few bucks back than from Welfare????????????????????????

After all our LIE-beral govt is MADE OF MONEY isnt it?????????????????????????

And LIE-berals consider it a SACRED DUTY to support "abandoned" wives......................................

no matter the cost or reason.................................................

so the FRO people DID NOT CARE where hubby had gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But one wonders WHY the guy did not have his drivers license suspended for non payment of child support??????????????????

One wonders IF FRO had some suspicions regarding what the guy was doing for a living?????????????????????

The guy would ABSOLUTELY NEED his drivers license if he was ever to go back to being a real estate agent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the guy would absolutely NEED his drivers license if he was to hang onto his minimum wage McJob as a delivery man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we KNOW social workers enjoy being generous with other peoples money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wife had made a new life with a NEW GUY and had that nice chunk of govt welfare cash for her two kids.....................................

and the only unhappy people were tax payers who WERE NOT GETTING govt gravy of their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Red Star donkeys upset the apple cart by finding hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby has no money so he gets legal aid to plead his case in court.......................................................

and get child support payments reduced to what he can fairly pay.........................................

and of course wife HAS NO INCOME EITHER............................................

since she is a stay at home Mom who has JUST BEEN CUT OFF WELFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Mom gets legal aid as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And some judge gets to sit and listen to the whining from various parties...............................

INCLUDING a lawyer from the welfare office....................................

Welfare workers WANT hubby to PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if hubby is hit too hard....................................

he will declare bankruptcy or disappear and wife will get nothing...............................................

and end up BACK ON WELFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An hubby fell on hard times due to the nasty downturn in the real estate market...............................

THE ONE LIE-berals LIKE TO MEDDLE WITH for THEIR fun and profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ring around the rosy..........................................

chase a pocket full of cash...............................................

and WHO GETS any of it??????????????????????????

WE DO KNOW who got the bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those people called TAX PAYERS sucked up ALL the court costs and legal bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For ALL parties to this legal social MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I mention this old court case because it seems to me to be a MICROCOSM of ALL LIE-beral policies and values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHOULD ASK: "who is winning under LIE-beral policy"?????????????????????????????????????????

And the HONEST ANSWER looks like this: "ONLY civil service union HOGS are winning"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give the wife welfare............................................

Cut the wife off welfare.............................................

or come to some compromise in court...............................

with the public picking up the legal bills..........................................

and in the end hubby will pay what he can and no more than that.............................................

Wife can sue and scream if she wants.........................................

but you cannot get gravy from an over taxed STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But our civil service union HOGS get their gravy right on time REGARDLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they go to war against anybody like Doug Ford who tries to HALT the extravagance of HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This brings us to LIE-beral efforts to lift poor kids "out of poverty"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals enjoy boasting about their wonderful improvements to child benefits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But do LIE-berals SEE CLEARLY and honestly what they have done??????????????????????????????

Ontari-owe provincial LIE-berals BORROWED $150 Billion Dollars in a decade..........................................................

with Our idiot Boy Borrowing another $100 Billion dollars in his 4 year term.........................................

and it WILL TAKE CENTURIES.............................................

and MULTIPLE GENERATIONS of kids..........................................

just to pay off the current LIE-beral debts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So in light of all this stuff.........................................

maybe Cdns should ask themselves....................................................

"IS ALL LIE-beral Policy Built On TOTAL HYPOCRITE BULLSH+T.................................................

WITH NO REGARD for any consistent morals or values"?????????????????????????????????

We should ask "IF WE CAN AFFORD another 4 years worth of LIE-beral HYPOCRISY and fabulous levels of debt and SHAMELESS

VOTE BUYING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are robbing Peter to Pay Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the two kids of that "abandoned wife" any better off now that govt has stopped borrowing money...........................................

to give out welfare to them....................................................

and NOW MERELY BORROWS money to give out extra child bonus money as a substitute???????????????????????

Are we not just as deep into debt???????????????????????????????

The ONLY WINNERS I see here are HOGS who think they are IMMUNE to the economic madness LIE-berals are imposing!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral policy is COSTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INEFFECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without moral value!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without logic or consistent goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than a furious determination to cling to the Gravy Train..................................

at ANY PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Wasn't me. I found out abut it when one of my truck drivers got pulled over and the cop told him his license was pulled but there was no indication of any penelties or infractions. A truck driver without a license is basically unemployable so he did the smart thing and straight to welfare. We got his license back but I had to pay his alimony on payroll deduction for a while so we could prove she was getting the money. He had been giving her cash which went mostly to her dealer.

Paying the wife cash allows her to claim welfare and hide income etc................................

The problem is that in Ontari-owe...................................

the welfare office NOW SUES Hubby for back child support........................................

INCLUDING INTEREST and penalties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any HUBBY who pays his child support in cash is either A FOOL OR A GOVT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cash means NO RECEIPTS......................................

a guy I knew had paid his wife in cash...................................

and she started getting welfare.......................................

and HOGS are much faster at HANDING OUT MONEY........................................

than filing paperwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course wife eventually had to fill out financial statements....................................

INCLUDING sworn affidavits regarding what child support hubby had paid her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And SHE COULD NOT tell them about the HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS PER MONTH she had been getting from hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because ADMITTING she had been given cash WOULD TRIGGER REPAYMENT of welfare money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she did not have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So she denied getting anything from hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threw him to the WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby PAID TWO SETS of child support payments covering over a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS he paid court costs and interest AND PENALTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For being DUMB ENOUGH to give his wife cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Jail the B*tch!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Pretty much everyone pays their alimony in cash.

Seems like an actual true story.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Jail the B*tch!

GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is it with you LIE-berals????????????????????????????????

YOU REFUSE to jail killers and drug dealers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU REFUSE to DEPORT CONVICTED TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT you do have that $10.5 million dollar GIFT for the VILE

Bomb maker OMAR KHADR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU cannot even be bothered to set up trials for FOUR FRAUD artists who stood accused of having STOLEN $45 million dollars in Ontari-owe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$45 million dollars and Wynne-bag shrugs and says:::

"Let them go"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AND THEY CAN KEEP THE MONEY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A trial is TOO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you LIE-berals want to tell us YOU ARE NOT SOFT ON CRIME??????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT NOW YOU WANT TO JAIL some stupid gold digging woman............................................

simply because her hubby was dumb enough to pay her cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NOT get receipts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your confusion is DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you were not really serious about jailing the wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is it with you LIE-berals????????????????????????????????
QUOTE]

Who is a Liberal, Asshole?

YOU IS A LIE-BERAL ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it walks like a LIE-beral...................................................

Talks like a LIE-beral.................................................

Supports policy like a LIE-beral....................................

argues as poorly and with as little logic as a LIE-beral...................................................

THEN IT IS A SAFE BET.....................................................

TO CALL IT A LIE-BERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just to be CLEAR....................................................

NDPers and Greenies are simply the less intelligent side of the LIE-beral family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NDPers and Greenies LACK THE LOW GUILE AND CUNNING to be proper LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-BERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
interesting information

With the ADDED BENEFIT OF BEING TRUE...............................

AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Greenies are doing better in recent polls because Our

idiot Boy Justin has EMBARRASSED LIE-berals so badly

they do not wish to support the Imbecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or AT LEAST they do not wish to ADMIT they still support him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals do not like the idea of NOT VOTING at all .....

So the Gravy train riders have turned to the dimwit cousins of

the extended LIE-beral family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many civil service union HOGS have BITTER MEMORIES of

that imbecile Bob Rae and his notorious Rae Days.................

and HOGS FEAR a return to such madness under Jagmeet

the political dead meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the untried and untested and logic challenged Greenies

are getting support from disaffected HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug Ford may end up with a minority govt in 2022.............

or he may retain his majority..........................

but what we can GUARANTEE is that LIE-berals WILL NOT

earn a majority in 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ontari-owe LIE-berals simply CANNOT re-invent the party

that FULLY AND COMPLETELY IN 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is just WAY TO MUCH Wynne- baggage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
YouTuber buys U.S. town and renames it Gay Hell
Reuters
Published:
June 18, 2019
Updated:
June 18, 2019 11:02 AM EDT
A rainbow flag and a US flag are seen in front of the St Bartholomew's Church on June 11, 2019 in New York City. JOHANNES EISELE / AFP/Getty Images
YouTube star Elijah Daniel has bought the town of Hell and renamed it Gay Hell, only allowing Pride flags to fly in protest at President Donald Trump’s administration’s refusal to allow U.S. embassies to hoist the flag for LGBT+ Pride month.
The California-based comedian and rapper – who goes by the name Lil Phag – posted a photograph on Twitter of himself alongside a town sign saying “Welcome to Gay Hell …. Michigan’s Hysterical Town.”
“As of today, I am now the owner of Hell, Michigan. I bought the whole town,” he tweeted to his 600,000 followers.
“And my first act as owner, I have renamed my town to Gay Hell, MI. The only flags allowed to fly are pride.”
The White House has refused to allow embassies to fly rainbow flags on their flagpoles this year, leading several overseas missions and state governors to post images online of rainbow banners and pennants decorating their offices.
A spokeswoman for the country’s top diplomat, Mike Pompeo, who opposes gay marriage, confirmed the ban last week.
“The Secretary (of State) has the position that – as it relates to the flagpole – that only the American flag should be flown there,” Morgan Ortagus told a news conference.
The Midwestern town of Hell said on its website that its name originated from a 19th-century mill owner paying farmers in whisky, and it now offers tourists numerous hell-themed hotspots, such as Damnation University and the Hell Hole Diner.
Ford proudly marches with cops in York Pride parade
BRAUN: Pride month more important than ever
Real estate firm Re/Max Commercial listed the 5-acre town of Hell for sale for $900,000 on its website.
Daniel became Mayor of Hell for one day in 2017 – one of the tiny town’s tourist gimmicks – and announced that he had banned all heterosexuals from it.
“We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our town the very heterosexual threats we are fighting against,” he said on Twitter.
“The straights coming into our town (are) procreating, having more straight children to take our rightfully gay jobs … Thank you for your cooperation in this tough time, together we will Make Hell Great Again.”

http://torontosun.com/news/world/youtuber-buys-u-s-town-and-renames-it-gay-hell

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
With the ADDED BENEFIT OF BEING TRUE...............................

AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Greenies are doing better in recent polls because Our

idiot Boy Justin has EMBARRASSED LIE-berals so badly

they do not wish to support the Imbecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or AT LEAST they do not wish to ADMIT they still support him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals do not like the idea of NOT VOTING at all .....

So the Gravy train riders have turned to the dimwit cousins of

the extended LIE-beral family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many civil service union HOGS have BITTER MEMORIES of

that imbecile Bob Rae and his notorious Rae Days.................

and HOGS FEAR a return to such madness under Jagmeet

the political dead meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the untried and untested and logic challenged Greenies

are getting support from disaffected HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug Ford may end up with a minority govt in 2022.............

or he may retain his majority..........................

but what we can GUARANTEE is that LIE-berals WILL NOT

earn a majority in 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ontari-owe LIE-berals simply CANNOT re-invent the party

that FULLY AND COMPLETELY IN 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is just WAY TO MUCH Wynne- baggage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No where to go in the political Middle in this increasingly polarized country.

A was at Home Depot the other day and there were two big inflatable (10 foot high) blow-ups with sprinklers for the kiddies at the top.

One was about dinosaur and the other is a big unicorn and I thought about the American political scene with their Democrat Mules and GOP Elephants. Here in Canada, we have a choice between Triassic Dinosaurs and airy-fairy Unicorns.

Hasn't anybody running for office in Canada ever worked for a wage of some sort?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
No where to go in the political Middle in this increasingly polarized country.

A was at Home Depot the other day and there were two big inflatable (10 foot high) blow-ups with sprinklers for the kiddies at the top.

One was about dinosaur and the other is a big unicorn and I thought about the American political scene with their Democrat Mules and GOP Elephants. Here in Canada, we have a choice between Triassic Dinosaurs and airy-fairy Unicorns.

Hasn't anybody running for office in Canada ever worked for a wage of some sort?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORK FOR A WAGE??????????????????????????????

What kind of dinosaur are you???????????????????????????????

Just listen to our civil service union HOGS....................................

that grossly privileged SWINE HERD singing the blues............................................

about their hard knock life that is RICH WITH GRAVY and extravagant PRIVILEGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want a leader who is close to being blue collar......................................

the BEST YOU CAN GET AT THIS TIME IS ANDREW SCHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His mother was a NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as we know....................................

nurses are the ONLY CIVIL SERVANTS who ever break a sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most civil servants drift comfortably through their "work" day..........................................

SECURE in the knowledge what what they dont finish today..................................

CAN WAIT TILL TOMORROW.................................................

or WHENEVER............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But nurses cannot shuffle like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The nurse reaches the end of shift.........................................

and still has heart and pain medication or meals for three patients not yet handed out.................................

the NURSE CANNOT SHRUG and choose..............................................

to give a double dose tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurses NEED to do it right and do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scheers father was a LIBRARIAN.........................................

a rather LESS Creditable profession as such people are FIRMLY in the HOG RANK AND FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Andrew Scheer is one of EIGHT kids....................................

so we can be certain he is a fairly down to earth type.....................................

with EIGHT KIDS there would not be a lot of luxuries to spoil them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy Justin is TOTALLY DIVORCED FROM REALITY thanks to his HUGE TRUST FUND................................

coupled with all the political poison papa Pierre whispered in his ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for Jagmeet Singh..............................

the former DEFENSE LAWYER AKA Jimmy Dhaliwal............................................

he is BEYOND LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jagmeet the political dead meat has TOTALLY DISGRACED HIMSELF...................................

simply by supporting NDP INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His previous incarnation as a defense lawyer helping criminal scum EXCUSE THEIR CRIMES............................

in front of LIE-beral hug a thug judges should completely DISQUALIFY Jag from serious consideration !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Liz May- our resident GREENIE...................................

she is American born...............................................

and Wikipedia lists one of her long term goals as "becoming a practicing Anglican Priest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just what we need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A devout religious leader who BELIEVES GOD WILL PROVIDE........................................

enough to make up for the HUGE HOLES in heavily SOCIALIST Greenie party policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should go to the Greenie party web site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ THROUGH their list of PIE IN THE SKY Socialist economy breaking crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With much of the most Socialist Greenie crap being RECYCLED..........................................

FROM DISCARDED PIERRE TRUDEAU DRIVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Scheer is looking ever more like the best candidate for SANITY AND REAL LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means that ALL the HOGS will relentlessly attack him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply because HOGS ATTACK ANYBODY who threatens THEIR GRAVY TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MATTER that demands for HOG GRAVY are bankrupting the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!