$1.70 a litre in BC

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
One Liberal I can think of for sure!
He was more famous when he was 20 that you will ever be. If talking points were compared he would still have better solutions than you based on your posting history when the post was a serious attempt at addressing some important issue.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Same hat style, the rest is more girly than me, like you only different shade of lipstick and a 3 day stubble.

Go back to your LSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONE of your multiple personalities has anything useful to contribute here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe you could pray to Allah for inspiration????????????????????????

He might help you with your Jew Baiting??????????????????????

You have not had much to say about them recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He was more famous when he was 20 that you will ever be. If talking points were compared he would still have better solutions than you based on your posting history when the post was a serious attempt at addressing some important issue.

Everybody has a right to his own opinion. His father was Prime Minister, mine wasn't! :) Try not to post stupid stuff!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I see your style as a Jewish asshole hasn't changed any. The only bigger asshole is a Jewish only supporter that isn't Jewish themselves.
What's with the mini post, your heart drop out and only an empty mind is left??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Everybody has a right to his own opinion. His father was Prime Minister, mine wasn't! :) Try not to post stupid stuff!
You included what should have remained a personal memo to yourself. When the loco collective are 3 psychopaths WTH are you trying to make it s foursome?? (if the bolded part is your motto?)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I see your style as a Jewish asshole hasn't changed any. The only bigger asshole is a Jewish only supporter that isn't Jewish themselves.
What's with the mini post, your heart drop out and only an empty mind is left??

We dont want to waste a lot of time talking at you through your LSD HAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad enough you are drugged but your religious mania truly BLINDS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why concern yourself with what cross I have chosen to carry? Why do you have nothing if I am the poor and blind one??

Re:3:17-18:
Because thou sayest,
I am rich,
and increased with goods,
and have need of nothing;
and knowest not that thou art wretched,
and miserable,
and poor,
and blind,
and naked:
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire,
that thou mayest be rich;
and white raiment,
that thou mayest be clothed,
and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;
and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve,
that thou mayest see.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You included what should have remained a personal memo to yourself. When the loco collective are 3 psychopaths WTH are you trying to make it s foursome?? (if the bolded part is your motto?)

Did your lover let you out of the straight jacket MHz?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Why concern yourself with what cross I have chosen to carry? Why do you have nothing if I am the poor and blind one??

Re:3:17-18:
Because thou sayest,
I am rich,
and increased with goods,
and have need of nothing;
and knowest not that thou art wretched,
and miserable,
and poor,
and blind,
and naked:
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire,
that thou mayest be rich;
and white raiment,
that thou mayest be clothed,
and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;
and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve,
that thou mayest see.

Oh MHz...........................................

thine eyes are blinded by thy irrational Jew hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thy mind is curdled like sour milk left long in the desert sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thy logic is like the rain that falls on the sand......................................

lasting for a brief instant and then GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I council thee..........................................

seek out the wisdom of white people................................................

even seeking among the Yankees.....................................

so that thee and thine shall learn to live in peace and not seek always to create more misery for humanity!!

Heed not the words of those who are LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their words are FALSE and devious and twisted and full of trickery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set thy course towards the getting of HONEST wisdom..........................................

direct thy heart to learning of peace and tolerance and understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is more value to an ounce of wisdom than to a tonne of gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allah favours the compassionate and the merciful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alah tells us "it is better to let 10 guilty go free than to condemn one innocent"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and your tribe are holders and admirers of NONE of the values praised by Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are thus hateful in the sight of Allah...................................

which is why he has not shone HIS LIGHT on your desired version of "peace" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you represent is wrong socially and politically............................................

and YOU ADD to your evil by coming to Canada to SPREAD your poison far afield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thee and those like thee HIDE your evil behind ancient quotations that you use to MISS-LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get thee behind me Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I RENOUNCE THEE...............................................

and all thy works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
How big a part of any of today's problems is the number of people who come up with twenty reasons why something can't be done without a moment's consideration as to how it could be done?

Sure there will always be instances where alternative transportation methods aren't practical, but how many people are out there that could be taking a bus with a very small measure of inconvenience who take their own car instead? And alone to boot?

Everybody would love to see climate change dealt with, as long as it doens't cost them anything in time, effort or money. These are the boneheads who will elect Andrew Scheer.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I start work at 07:30
First bus past my house in that direction is around 10:30. No one I work with lives near me. Explain how taking the bus works.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
some quick facts on Vancouver transit
Distance: We deliver nearly 100 million service kms yearly on 210 bus routes in a 1,800 km2 service area serving 20 municipalities in Metro Vancouver. Our conventional transit buses travel over 260,000 kilometres per day. That means, on an average weekday, our buses collectively cover a distance equivalent to circumnavigating the earth five times.
Bus Service Hours: Our fleet provides approximately five million conventional transit service hours each year with over 14,000 service hours on a weekday
SeaBus Trips: Over 49,000 annual SeaBus ferry trips across Burrard Inlet.
Bus Stops: Our network encompasses over 8,400 bus stops, 22 rectifier stations, 11,000 trolley line poles, 315 kms of trolley line as well as 52 bus exchanges and Park & Rides.
Trolley Lines: The overhead trolley lines at a typical intersection like Broadway and Granville can weigh up to 1,400 kilograms and are supported by eight trolley poles at the intersection.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
How big a part of any of today's problems is the number of people who come up with twenty reasons why something can't be done without a moment's consideration as to how it could be done?

Sure there will always be instances where alternative transportation methods aren't practical, but how many people are out there that could be taking a bus with a very small measure of inconvenience who take their own car instead? And alone to boot?

Everybody would love to see climate change dealt with, as long as it doens't cost them anything in time, effort or money. These are the boneheads who will elect Andrew Scheer.

It is the boneheads that think like this who elected Justin Trudeau. They can add the 4 cents per litre and pretend they are fighting climate change without taking the bus. They will pretend that there is no other way to fight and are happy that they will not be forced to do anything themselves to actually fight it.

Speaking of which, what are your credentials? Do you take the bus? Do you own a car? What make model and year? If its over 10 years old, you are likely putting out more CO2 than you should as your engine is likely out of tune. If its electric, ask yourself how green battery production and disposal actually is.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Distance: We deliver nearly 100 million service kms yearly on 210 bus routes in a 1,800 km2 service area serving 20 municipalities in Metro Vancouver. Our conventional transit buses travel over 260,000 kilometres per day. That means, on an average weekday, our buses collectively cover a distance equivalent to circumnavigating the earth five times.
Bus Service Hours: Our fleet provides approximately five million conventional transit service hours each year with over 14,000 service hours on a weekday
Bus Stops: Our network encompasses over 8,400 bus stops, 22 rectifier stations, 11,000 trolley line poles, 315 kms of trolley line as well as 52 bus exchanges and Park & Rides.
Trolley Lines: The overhead trolley lines at a typical intersection like Broadway and Granville can weigh up to 1,400 kilograms and are supported by eight trolley poles at the intersection.

Some facts on the TTC: If you use it during rush hour you are squashed in a bus usually which has no AC on unless it is 35c out if you are on at all. Sometimes you have to wait 3-4 buses or a delay of 15 minutes. If you are taking it non-rush hour, you also have crowded buses as they have cut back service. So no only do you get to stand but you get to wait 15-20 minutes for the bus. If you truly want people to take transit, you have to make people want to take transit. More buses, more service. But yes, it will cost a bit more.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The TTC has a daily ridership of 1.69 million people.

of course most of them would be boneheads who did not vote for the same person you did.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

You want everyone to take the bus , yet you don’t want your politicians and bureaucrats to stop flying . You don’t want to stop the unionized public servants to stop their bi-yearly flights to exotic holidays . Nor are you interested in stopping the flow of tourists flying in to enjoy our green environment . But hey if we all just took the bus once in a while .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Great and they still can’t get you anywhere in a timely manner . In the sixties taking the bus to high school 3 buses , 1 to 1 1/2 hours , a fifteen minute car ride . Today the same three buses 1 1/4 to 2 hours and a twenty minute car ride . So good idea , let’s add two hours to the work day and save the planet . Trudeau will still be flying from Ottawa to Toronto .