Trump Derangement Syndrome

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
white nattys want me to just shut up - and talk to them.

face facts - nobody has any interest in interacting with you morons.

its just exactly like real life.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

You ever driven the wrong way on the freeway and thought everyone else was screwed up?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Isn't it strange that the more the Donald spouts bat-shit crazy ideas the more he mimics the thought of the loco collective here. Tisk, tisk.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I thought he was making real progress ever since he realized he was the Nazi AND the Russian spy he was accusing every one else of being.
;)
LOL, right out of the CIA psyop instruction training booklette.

One has to wear a lot of hats to make a decent pay in today's shadow world.

Though I suspect CSIS is pretty exited about finding an enclave of mostly politically central leaning retirees.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
wow the racist finally posts something true

"Down, down, down, he continues to drag the nation with lies and abuses of power and petty cruelties and indignities, dividing America internally while inviting foreign help in the next election after what should have been an agonizing education about getting it in the last one."

We admit it: Knowing him as well as we did over so many years, as a bloviating developer-huckster nobody ever trusted far enough to throw, we were among those who did not take him seriously.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
wow the racist finally posts something true

"Down, down, down, he continues to drag the nation with lies and abuses of power and petty cruelties and indignities, dividing America internally while inviting foreign help in the next election after what should have been an agonizing education about getting it in the last one."

We admit it: Knowing him as well as we did over so many years, as a bloviating developer-huckster nobody ever trusted far enough to throw, we were among those who did not take him seriously.

Don't really get it, do you?