Illegal alien killed three teenagers in drunken crash in oregon

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
ILLEGAL ALIEN KILLED THREE TEENAGERS IN DRUNKEN CRASH IN OREGON

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/illegal-alien-killed-three-teenagers-in-drunken-crash-in-oregon-sanctuary-city/?fbclid=IwAR25_7zh8NdKQ-HT4Q0K_QfN52dTgpNti4qRT1CaR9Zp8hWt6bkiN5qo0dk

Very sad but the Liberal Progressive democrats of Oregon brought this on. Blood on their hands.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No but if immigration didn't have thier hands tied by progressive governments, he might have been arrested and sent back to where he's from..
In short, he wouldn't be illegal in the US and kill a family while driving drunk.
You're staggeringly stupid. Guess who wants illegals immigrating? Companies. Meat-packing plants. Farms. Ranches. Golf courses like the ones owned by your Orange Messiah that employ illegals.

"Progressive" my red ass. Barry Goldwater, the patron saint of conservatives, employed thousands of illegals on his Arizona ranches. Hormel employs thousands more at its meat-packing plants. And every landscaping, construction, and maid service company in the U.S.

Corporate America loves illegals.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You're staggeringly stupid. Guess who wants illegals immigrating? Companies. Meat-packing plants. Farms. Ranches. Golf courses like the ones owned by your Orange Messiah that employ illegals.
"Progressive" my red ass. Barry Goldwater, the patron saint of conservatives, employed thousands of illegals on his Arizona ranches. Hormel employs thousands more at its meat-packing plants. And every landscaping, construction, and maid service company in the U.S.
Corporate America loves illegals.

Your staggeringly obtuse and you're an imbecilic.

If the illegal immigrant was arrested and removed, he would have not been in the USA driving fukking drunk.

The companies don't make the sate laws & municipal laws, your elected politicians do.

Your elected politicians made laws to protect illegals from being reported to the proper chain of law enforcement (ICE).

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Considering NATO is an illegal alien when they enter a country against the wishes of said countries. How many millions have been killed yet you bitch and whine only about the odd death cause by somebody else. WTFuk are you showing the world what a fuking psychopath thinks like, . . . you stupid fuk??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
:lol: no, I like women only..

Not into turd tapping rump ridding.. :p

I have nothing against it either, what two consenting adults do in the bedroom with each other is their business..
You spelled 'paid women' wrong as normal women stay clear of psychopaths such as yourself.