Liberals & Druggies are one and the same..

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Lets face it, Trudeau wouldn't be PM today if it wasn't for the marijuana vote from all the Liberals

So when the fukk are they going to start lacing that shit here in Canada with fentanyl ?? ;)

Dubious way to take back the country.. but eh, nobody forced to to smoke drugs. :lol:

Fentanyl-laced cannabis cited as causing recent overdoses in Tennessee

Dozens Overdose In Connecticut Park On Tainted Synthetic Marijuana

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Re: Liberals & Druggies are one in the same..

and the same

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Re: Liberals & Druggies are one in the same..

and the same

Thanks..

No but seriously, is Canada safe from this marijuana fentanyl mix because it's now regulated..

...and if the USA legalizes, would it to make it a safe drug?

Do you think Trump would win a landslide in 2020 if he did legalize it ?? Pull a Trudeau??

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
We have seem fentanyl show up in pot here. Also in many other drugs. And nobody I know wants the government issue pot because it is over priced and dubvious quality. most people stuck with their regular grower except for the ones that have always had to buy off the street who I guess are the only ones affected by legalization.
The part I don't get is why dealers would want to kill off their customers. Goes against everything I lerned in school. Seems no one takes pride in their product anymore.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
We have seem fentanyl show up in pot here. Also in many other drugs. And nobody I know wants the government issue pot because it is over priced and dubvious quality. most people stuck with their regular grower except for the ones that have always had to buy off the street who I guess are the only ones affected by legalization.
The part I don't get is why dealers would want to kill off their customers. Goes against everything I lerned in school. Seems no one takes pride in their product anymore.

Apparently Our idiot Boy Justin is rather smarter than the rank and file LIE-berals!

LIE-beral rank and file THINK it is a good idea to legalize Heroin and other such hard drugs!

Just THINK How many votes LIE-berals could pull in by supplying free drugs, food and shelter to ADDICTS!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Legalizing heroin is not really a bad idea. Provided it goes along with mandatory treatment. Kind of takes half the criminal element out of the market.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Legalizing heroin is not really a bad idea. Provided it goes along with mandatory treatment. Kind of takes half the criminal element out of the market.

Oh dear me! You just KILLED your own argument by talking about FORCED treatment for addiction!

Do please recall that LIE-berals OBJECT to forcing Schizophrenic patients to take their medication!

Even though that medication can completely restore the life and sanity of a schizophrenia sufferer!

LIE-berals are SO OFFENDED by the idea of forcing schizophrenia sufferers ti take their medication that LIE-berals are WILLING

to let untreated loonies roam LOOSE ON THE STREET until they do something truly crazy and end up getting SHOT by a cop!

Thus we can see clearly that No true LIE-beral would ever accept the Imperial Chinese solution to drug addiction - which was to treat

first time addicts as victims and send them to a nice hospital with good meals and comfortable rooms and etc!

When the physical addiction was ended - the patient was released back into society!

Naturally some addicts backslid and when caught Chinese officials would send them BACK to hospital - to the same comfortable

rooms and kind treatment till the physical craving for the drug was ended - after which the recovered patient would be REQUIRED

to make themselves useful - washing floors, doing laundry, mopping up vomit from other recovering addicts and etc!

After being useful for a time - the recovered addict would be released back into society!

If the addict is caught a third time - it is assumed they are DENSE and SLOW learners and they will again be treated in hospital!

But that third visit WILL NOT be very comfortable - it will be more like prison time! If you vomit - as recovering addicts apparently do

frequently - you will lay in it or wear it till you find the strength to clean yourself!

You will be supplied with food but it will NOT be of the best - etc!

Once the addict is recovered - they will then be REQUIRED to be of EXTENDED USE - doing all the most dirty jobs available!

Refusal to make yourself useful would result in Caning and an EXTENSION of your period of servitude!

After an extended period of being useful - the addict would then be released into society!

If the addict is caught out a fourth time - the solution was a BULLET IN THE HEAD!

As for drug dealers - there was NO REHABILITATION - only a BULLET IN THE HEAD!

Now REALLY - can you see a LIE-beral volunteering to set up or administer such a treatment regime?

No matter that the Chinese achieved EXCELLENT RESULTS from that treatment!

Firstly it would be objected to because it requires "bullying" of addicts and LIE-berals might lose the addict voter support!

Secondly - addicts forced to work off part of their treatment cost would be taking jobs form union hospital orderlies and that

would curtail the number of HOG jobs and the flow of HOG gravy and union DUES!

As for Caning addicts who do not wish to get with the program - YOU KNOW LIE-berals would be APPALLED by such BRUTALITY!

And of course shooting failed addicts in the head and executing drug dealers would be equally APPALLING to LIE-berals!

Worst of all - LIE-berals who tried to impose such a drug treatment regime would be immediately attacked by a mob of

DERANGED POVERTY PIMPS who get govt grants to run those laughable "Harm Reduction Centres"!

And that Poverty Pimp anger would result in MORE LOST LIE-beral votes!

As long as LIE-berals remain in power we must accept that an ever growing army of drug addled parasites will live among us!