Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
CTV reporter Heather Butts gets apology for vulgar heckle during broadcast
Canadian Press
Published:
September 26, 2018
Updated:
September 26, 2018 4:13 PM EDT
CTV's Heather Butts, seen here in an undated handout photo, was broadcasting live from a pub to report on the World Junior Hockey Championship when Nash John Gracie walked into the shot, made a crude gesture and uttered a sexually explicit comment.HO / THE CANADIAN PRESS
HALIFAX — A female reporter says she’s satisfied by a restorative justice process that saw a man apologize for yelling a vulgar phrase at her.
CTV Atlantic’s Heather Butts was broadcasting live from a Halifax pub on the World Junior Hockey Championship when Nash John Gracie made a crude gesture and uttered a sexually explicit comment on Dec. 29.
Butts said she is satisfied that the 25-year-old Gracie has taken responsibility for his actions through the restorative justice process and has agreed to community service.
She says the incident is an example of the harassment many reporters have experienced over the years across North America.
She says the process sends a message that these incidents will not be tolerated.
A spokesman for CTV says the network is “pleased the person responsible … is being held accountable through the restorative justice process,” adding it’s important journalists are able to do their jobs free of harassment.
Gracie was charged with public mischief and causing a disturbance. When the case was referred to restorative justice, his lawyer said the charges would be withdrawn once he completed the process.
The provincial website says restorative justice is “a response to crime that focuses on restoring the losses suffered by victims and communities.”
It says participants are given “an opportunity to talk about their concerns and to talk about the offence from their own perspective,” and that “the parties develop an understanding of the impact of the offence and the steps needed to make amends.”
In February, a provincial court in Newfoundland and Labrador dismissed a public disturbance charge against 28-year-old Justin Penton following a similar incident. Judge Colin Flynn said the sexist slur was vulgar and offensive, but not a crime under the circumstances.
Unifor, which represents the reporter in the Newfoundland incident, NTV’s Heather Gillis, issued a statement saying it was concerned about the judge’s decision, saying he “missed an opportunity to send a message that vulgar, verbal attacks on journalists are not acceptable.”
NTV reporter Heather Gillis. NTV/Supplied

http://torontosun.com/news/national/ctv-reporter-heather-butts-gets-apology-for-vulgar-heckle

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
CTV reporter Heather Butts gets apology for vulgar heckle during broadcast
Canadian Press
Published:
September 26, 2018
Updated:
September 26, 2018 4:13 PM EDT
CTV's Heather Butts, seen here in an undated handout photo, was broadcasting live from a pub to report on the World Junior Hockey Championship when Nash John Gracie walked into the shot, made a crude gesture and uttered a sexually explicit comment.HO / THE CANADIAN PRESS
HALIFAX — A female reporter says she’s satisfied by a restorative justice process that saw a man apologize for yelling a vulgar phrase at her.
CTV Atlantic’s Heather Butts was broadcasting live from a Halifax pub on the World Junior Hockey Championship when Nash John Gracie made a crude gesture and uttered a sexually explicit comment on Dec. 29.
Butts said she is satisfied that the 25-year-old Gracie has taken responsibility for his actions through the restorative justice process and has agreed to community service.
She says the incident is an example of the harassment many reporters have experienced over the years across North America.
She says the process sends a message that these incidents will not be tolerated.
A spokesman for CTV says the network is “pleased the person responsible … is being held accountable through the restorative justice process,” adding it’s important journalists are able to do their jobs free of harassment.
Gracie was charged with public mischief and causing a disturbance. When the case was referred to restorative justice, his lawyer said the charges would be withdrawn once he completed the process.
The provincial website says restorative justice is “a response to crime that focuses on restoring the losses suffered by victims and communities.”
It says participants are given “an opportunity to talk about their concerns and to talk about the offence from their own perspective,” and that “the parties develop an understanding of the impact of the offence and the steps needed to make amends.”
In February, a provincial court in Newfoundland and Labrador dismissed a public disturbance charge against 28-year-old Justin Penton following a similar incident. Judge Colin Flynn said the sexist slur was vulgar and offensive, but not a crime under the circumstances.
Unifor, which represents the reporter in the Newfoundland incident, NTV’s Heather Gillis, issued a statement saying it was concerned about the judge’s decision, saying he “missed an opportunity to send a message that vulgar, verbal attacks on journalists are not acceptable.”
NTV reporter Heather Gillis. NTV/Supplied

http://torontosun.com/news/national/ctv-reporter-heather-butts-gets-apology-for-vulgar-heckle

======================================================================================================

AS I have stated many times before- our LIE-beral overlords are IGNORING all manner of crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals simply REFUSE to deal in any sensible way with any crime- from the trivial to the vicious because it would cut into their gravy supply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time it was ILLEGAL to use vulgare language on the public streets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before the VILE PIERRE TRUDEAU and his loser LIE-berals came into public life- a reporter could be assured of swift police reaction to such a vulgar insult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals have had such pernicious influence on our society that we now have NO ;protection from ANY sort of attack - from the merely verbal up to and including gunfire and being run over by large trucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral madness is running so desperately deep that in summer 2017, LIE-beral hug a thug judges RELEASED SEVEN ACCUSED KILLERS- without the bother of a costly and time consuming set of trials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals also released without trials- 4 men who had stolen $7 million dollars in various FRAUD efforts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals LOVE to sneer at Cdn Conrad Black as a criminal and they hold him up as an example of an allegedly typical white CEO!!!!!

But LIE-berals DO NOT want to discuss WHY THEY NEVER CHARGED BLACK WITH ANY CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have very seletive memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have NO SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals are fresh out of creative excuses for their various INSULTING and outrageous policies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
WARMINGTON: Outrage after obscene comment directed at Ayesha Curry
Joe Warmington
Published:
June 3, 2019
Updated:
June 3, 2019 5:12 PM EDT
A man speaking to CP24 after Game 2 of the NBA Finals makes a vulgar comment about Ayesha Curry.
The lowlight of the night was not the Toronto Raptors’ Game 2 loss.
It just takes one jerk’s comments to shine a negative light on an entire city that doesn’t deserve that at all.
It’s unclear if what the guy said about the wife of Golden State Warrior star Steph Curry crosses into criminal behaviour.
What is clear is Ayesha Curry does not deserve that.
Nor any woman. At any time.
This incident should mark the end of vile hijackings of live TV moments designed to denigrate women.
“I just wanted to let everyone know: Ayesha Curry, we’re going to f*** her right in the p****,” screamed the guy being interviewed by Kelly Linehan in a live CP24 hit from Jurassic Park, where thousands were taking in Game 2 of the exciting NBA Finals between the visiting Warriors and the Toronto Raptors.
WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE
Started from the bottom, now we’re here, as Drake famously rapped.
Seems we are still at the bottom in terms of some people’s behaviour surrounding the Raptors’ NBA Finals run.
Of course it’s very few.
Sure we could ignore it. But when it comes to violence and threatening more violence, it would be a mistake to do so. As this series goes on, a blind eye turned from the bad decisions of the few could result in it turning into accepted decisions that lead to more from the many.
Raptors fans in Toronto and elsewhere have been bringing such honour to the GTA that it’s being picked up all over the world.
It only takes one person acting like an idiot to ruin that.
This vulgar comment is not funny when it is made to female TV reporters. And it’s not funny when it’s made to a private citizen like Mrs. Curry.
It’s abominable gutter talk.
“This kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable. It’s important that journalists can do their jobs free from harassment and offensive behaviour,” said Emily Young Lee, director of communications at Bell, owner CP24.
Ayesha Curry and husband Steph are pictured in an Instagram photo.
It doesn’t matter that actor and TV personality Ayesha Curry hails from Markham or that she is the spouse one of the most famous and well-respected athletes of this generation.
It does matter that something like this is said to any woman period.
It also matters when that statement reflects badly on the whole city and the GTA, which has been lights out amazing.
The question is what do you do about it?
It could start with an apology from the man who made the disgusting remark. This has caused people in the past to lose their jobs and the respect of others.
But an apology to Mrs. Curry is necessary. And one to Mr. Curry too.
Perhaps a lesson is learned.
However, where I see this one as different is the fact that it was directed towards a specific individual by name. Whether or not deemed a criminal threat, it certainly crosses all lines of human decency and, specifically, manhood.
Ayesha Curry is a great person and even better unofficial ambassador for Canada. Her success is our success and she operates with a level of class, grace and faith that is to be admired. She’s comfortable in conversation with people like former U.S. President Barack Obama but also handles playoff basketball trash talking and rivalries well, like the one she had with Drake.
The Toronto rapper had removed lint out of her husband’s hair during an exchange in Game 1 and later posted that it was available on eBay. That prompted her to push back on Instagram, writing: “So which charity are we donating proceeds? I say @nokidhungry.”
Maybe rather than losing his job, friends and dignity and facing potential legal issues, the better solution is for the man who made this odious comment on CP24 to raise some money in Ayesha’s name to help child hunger.
That would be one way to take a lowlight and turn it into a highlight.
jwarmington@postmedia.com
http://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/1135396937606279170
http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...fter-obscene-comment-directed-at-ayesha-curry

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
WARMINGTON: T.O. cops probe Raptors fan's lewd remark directed at Ayesha Curry
Joe Warmington
Published:
June 3, 2019
Updated:
June 3, 2019 6:08 PM EDT
A man speaking to CP24 after Game 2 of the NBA Finals makes a vulgar comment about Ayesha Curry.
It was a crude thing to say about the wife of an NBA superstar to a female TV reporter just doing her job — or any woman for that matter.
Now it’s also a Toronto Police investigation.
“The reporter has lodged a formal complaint,” Const. David Hopkinson said Monday. “We will investigate it.”
That reporter is CP24’s Kelly Linehan who was taken by surprise during a live hit Sunday night when a man she was interviewing in Jurassic Park after the Toronto Raptors lost Game 2 of the NBA Finals made vile comments about the wife of Golden State Warrior Seth Curry.
Police are now trying to determine if saying, “I just wanted to let everyone know: Ayesha Curry, we’re going to f*** her right in the p****,” is a Criminal Code offence?
However, experienced officer Hopkinson said someone committing such behavior could be charged with mischief – interfere with lawful enjoyment of property.
“It’s similar to a fan running on the field at the Rogers Centre as it disrupts the broadcast of the show,” Hopkinson explained.
In this case there was an utterance that Steph’s Curry’s wife, Markham native Ayesha, could face what would amount to sexual assault.
It has very much upset Toronto Mayor John Tory.
“I’m first of all very sorry for Kelly Linehan, the reporter, because no journalist should have to put up with that sort of thing,” said Tory. “But I’m sorry for the city because we’ve had such an extraordinarily positive experience from the Raptors doing so well; you have thousands of people coming out every night and there is hardly an incident and then some boor, some totally ignorant person like this, comes along and does this.”
As of my deadline, the man behind the offensive comment had not been identified and it was unclear what fueled his vitriol. But I am willing to interview him if someone wants to put me in contact.
We’re all ears!
In the meantime, I suggest he apologize to Mrs. Curry, Mr. Curry and Ms. Linehan.
He should talk to Toronto Police about it and also say he’s sorry to all of Raptors’ Planet.
Tory is right. We are above that.
“I’m sure he will be dealt with in the appropriate manner and I’m just sorry that it happened,” the Mayor said .
It’s happened too many times and it can’t happen again. A criminal charge will help ensure that.
WARMINGTON: Three arrests as Raptors fans fill Jurassic Park West for Game 2
Hydro One firing TFC fan after vulgar comment to reporter
In the past, such low-brow comments have led to some men losing their jobs while another was elected president of the United States.
But in this latest case, a specific person was named; the comment was not said in private or picked up by a secret microphone; nor did the offender sneak up on the reporter during a live television broadcast.
This incident involved someone who was invited and agreed to appear on the air as a trusted guest.
Linehan is a professional, as are all of the CP24 staff. No matter if it’s criminal or deemed over the line offensive, she and other female reporters should never be subjected to such a lack of respect.
Linehan has not commented so far but her parent company Bell said it was “completely unacceptable” and “it’s important journalists can do their jobs free from harassment and offensive behaviour.”
It’s also important our American friends understand that one jerk’s actions do not represent us all.
“It is so unacceptable and so contrary to the way the city has presented itself to the world in the last couple of weeks,” Tory said.
http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...ors-fans-lewd-remark-directed-at-ayesha-curry

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
WARMINGTON: T.O. cops probe Raptors fan's lewd remark directed at Ayesha Curry
Joe Warmington
Published:
June 3, 2019
Updated:
June 3, 2019 6:08 PM EDT
It was a crude thing to say about the wife of an NBA superstar to a female TV reporter just doing her job — or any woman for that matter.
Now it’s also a Toronto Police investigation.
“The reporter has lodged a formal complaint,” Const. David Hopkinson said Monday. “We will investigate it.”
That reporter is CP24’s Kelly Linehan who was taken by surprise during a live hit Sunday night when a man she was interviewing in Jurassic Park after the Toronto Raptors lost Game 2 of the NBA Finals made vile comments about the wife of Golden State Warrior Seth Curry.
Police are now trying to determine if saying, “I just wanted to let everyone know: Ayesha Curry, we’re going to f*** her right in the p****,” is a Criminal Code offence?
However, experienced officer Hopkinson said someone committing such behavior could be charged with mischief – interfere with lawful enjoyment of property.
“It’s similar to a fan running on the field at the Rogers Centre as it disrupts the broadcast of the show,” Hopkinson explained.
In this case there was an utterance that Steph’s Curry’s wife, Markham native Ayesha, could face what would amount to sexual assault.
It has very much upset Toronto Mayor John Tory.
“I’m first of all very sorry for Kelly Linehan, the reporter, because no journalist should have to put up with that sort of thing,” said Tory. “But I’m sorry for the city because we’ve had such an extraordinarily positive experience from the Raptors doing so well; you have thousands of people coming out every night and there is hardly an incident and then some boor, some totally ignorant person like this, comes along and does this.”
As of my deadline, the man behind the offensive comment had not been identified and it was unclear what fueled his vitriol. But I am willing to interview him if someone wants to put me in contact.
We’re all ears!
In the meantime, I suggest he apologize to Mrs. Curry, Mr. Curry and Ms. Linehan.
He should talk to Toronto Police about it and also say he’s sorry to all of Raptors’ Planet.
Tory is right. We are above that.
“I’m sure he will be dealt with in the appropriate manner and I’m just sorry that it happened,” the Mayor said .
It’s happened too many times and it can’t happen again. A criminal charge will help ensure that.
In the past, such low-brow comments have led to some men losing their jobs while another was elected president of the United States.
But in this latest case, a specific person was named; the comment was not said in private or picked up by a secret microphone; nor did the offender sneak up on the reporter during a live television broadcast.
This incident involved someone who was invited and agreed to appear on the air as a trusted guest.
Linehan is a professional, as are all of the CP24 staff. No matter if it’s criminal or deemed over the line offensive, she and other female reporters should never be subjected to such a lack of respect.
Linehan has not commented so far but her parent company Bell said it was “completely unacceptable” and “it’s important journalists can do their jobs free from harassment and offensive behaviour.”
It’s also important our American friends understand that one jerk’s actions do not represent us all.
“It is so unacceptable and so contrary to the way the city has presented itself to the world in the last couple of weeks,” Tory said.
http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...ors-fans-lewd-remark-directed-at-ayesha-curry

AWE....................................................................................................

Who longs for the Good Old days???????????????????????????????????????

When govt debt was a thing to be ashamed of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a LIE-beral who DARED to stand up in Queens Park and SNEER: "Sorry, NOT SORRY" for turning Ontari-owe into the most

indebted sub national political entity on the planet..........................................................

Would need a POLICE ESCORT to get out of the place unharmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recall the good old days when politicians EXPECTED Cops to uphold the law....................................................

INCLUDING the law PROHIBITING PROFANITY in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the good old days to insult a woman was to invite a beating...................................................

now to insult a woman merely makes headlines......................................

with various people wondering if she really is that skanky????????????????????????????????????

And some others wondering how to alter the statement to make it even more offensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Times HAVE CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And not really for the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you LIE-berals for our Brave New World.........................................................

where the worst that will happen is you will get your picture in the paper..............................................

for trying to obscenely provoke a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
WARMINGTON: Fan blames booze for lewd attack on wife of Warriors star
Joe Warmington
Published:
June 4, 2019
Updated:
June 4, 2019 5:21 PM EDT
A man who directed a vulgar remark at the wife of Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry on CP24 says the “influence of alcohol” was behind his “huge mistake.”
Tristan Warkentin says he wants to make amends by apologizing to Ayesha Curry.
“I’m not in a position to defend myself in terms of what happened. I am sure you understand the influence of alcohol,” the salesman from Ottawa told the Toronto Sun. “What I did was disgraceful; it was an alcohol-influenced situation.”
Toronto Police say officers have launched an investigation after Warkentin’s Sunday appearance on CP24. Outside at Jurassic Park, he told reporter Kelly Linehan: “I just wanted to let everyone know: Ayesha Curry, we’re going to f— her in the p—-.”
Toronto Police say Linehan has filed a formal complaint. And at this point, no charges have been laid. Ayesha Curry, an actor, television presenter and entrepreneur, has so far not commented.
Warkentin said he does not expect to be charged criminally. He said he has spoken with his lawyer who told him his behaviour does not fall under the Criminal Code.
“What I am trying to do is maybe reach out to Mr. and Mrs. Curry and that’s realistically who I feel I owe an apology to – and maybe Toronto,” he added.
Although clearly irritated by the call, Warkentin did speak with me for several minutes – articulating he was embarrassed by his actions.
“To be honest I don’t even remember being there but I am responsible for my own actions at the end of the day,” he told me. “I am not sitting here claiming victim.”
WARMINGTON: T.O. cops probe Raptors fan’s lewd remark directed at Ayesha Curry
WARMINGTON: Remembering D-Day before heading back to France 75 years later
I contacted Warkentin after receiving his phone number from one of his friends who read my Monday column and sent it on the condition they remain anonymous.
“Realistically at the end of the day there is not going to be any trouble other than the backlash and the repercussions of my actions,” he concluded. “There (are) no criminal charges that can be laid because of what happened. Does that make it any less wrong? Absolutely not.”
http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...lame-for-lewd-attack-on-wife-of-warriors-star

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
WARMINGTON: Raptors fan who made lewd live TV remark claims 'death threats'
Joe Warmington
Published:
June 4, 2019
Updated:
June 4, 2019 6:53 PM EDT
The man who made lewd comments on CP24 regarding the wife of Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry claims he’s been on the receiving end of ‘death threats’ since going public.
Ottawa area salesman Tristan Warkentin told the Toronto Sun he was planning to try to apologize to Ayesha Curry.
“I’m not in a position to defend myself in terms of what happened. I am sure you understand the influence of alcohol,” he said in an interview.
“What I did was disgraceful; it was an alcohol-influenced situation.”
Warkentin added: “To be honest I don’t even remember being there but I am responsible for my own actions at the end of the day” and “am not sitting here claiming victim.”
The Toronto Police have launched an investigation after Warkentin’s appearance Sunday on CP24.
Outside at Jurassic Park, he told reporter Kelly Linehan during a live television interview: “I just wanted to let everyone know: Ayesha Curry, we’re going to f—- her in the p——.”
Warkentin now says he wants to reach out to the Currys, who both have Toronto roots.
“What I am trying to do is maybe reach out to Mr. and Mrs. Curry and that’s realistically who I feel I owe an apology to — and maybe Toronto,” he said.
I feel it would also be prudent to also offer an apology to Linehan, whom police says has filed a formal complaint.
“I am not sure what I am going to do,” he said.
“When you add fuel to the firem, there’s going to be more of a problem.”
But the problem is already huge, and being talked about world-wide.
On Twitter, Linehan wrote “I love covering the Raptors. I love the fans and I love the postseason feeling in the city. However, I really can’t stand when people hijack an interview to spew vile comments on live TV. Toronto is so much better than that.”
On Sunday, she also tweeted “the fact people still think they can get away with a phrase I won’t even mention by acronym is shocking.”
She is right. It needs to stop.
If there’s one positive that can come from this is highlighting the abuse female reporters often receive while on the job.
In regards to the alleged death threats, while he’s owned up to his vulgar words, it’s certainly not okay for anybody to threaten him.
People should let the police handle this.
Said Warkentin: “I think I’m today’s dirt and you guys are rolling with it,” he said.
“That’s your job, I respect that.”
He now insists all future ‘contact’ go through his lawyer.
At this point, no charges have been laid.
Ayesha Curry — an actor, television presenter and entrepreneur has so far not commented. As of deadline Monday there had been no updates on this case.
Warkentin said he does not expect to be charged criminally — saying his lawyer told him his behaviour does not fall under the Criminal Code.
“Realistically, at the end of the day there is not going to be any trouble other than the backlash and the repercussions of my actions,” he concluded.
“There (are) no criminal charges that can be laid because of what happened. Does that make it any less wrong? Absolutely not.”
http://twitter.com/TheRenderSports/status/1135396937606279170

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Toronto is a blemish on the immaculate reputation of Canadian sports fans.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Toronto is a blemish on the immaculate reputation of Canadian sports fans.

Oh LORDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One rude drunken DORK................................................

and Kreskin thinks it magically transforms an entire city into rude drunken dorks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kreskin is being a typical idiot LIE-beral................................................

trying in his horribly twisted way................................................

to make ordinary people into genocidal monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Toronto has ruined an impeccable fan reputation. Raptors fans owe Canadians an apology, particularly those on the west coast who worked so hard to build a first-class brand for Canada.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
It's 2011 and Canuck fans are building a first class brand for Canada.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Toronto has ruined an impeccable fan reputation. Raptors fans owe Canadians an apology, particularly those on the west coast who worked so hard to build a first-class brand for Canada.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRESKIN really is magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He can make common sense and logic DISAPPEAR with a

few clicks of computer keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The comments of one lone loud mouth drunk are between the drunk.........................................

the towering basket ball player who is probably stromngly tempted to SQUASH the annoying BUG.......................................

the OFFENDED wife.........................................

and maybe a lawyer or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave the rest of us OUT OF IT DORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It's 2011 and Canuck fans are building a first class brand for Canada.

GOSH hemer-HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must be really difficult to live in a country full of 'white natty`s"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should flee to Beijing for the sake of your sanity????????????????????????????????????????

I mean REALLY.....................................

how are you going to keep your head from exploding like an

old SENILE unstable BOMB .................................................

if Andrew Scheer is elected PM........................................

and Doug Ford WINS ANOTHER TERM???????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALTHOUGH...................................

I would pay to watch your mental pyrotechnics.......................

from a safe distance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
WARMINGTON: Charge laid in Ayesha Curry heckling incident
Joe Warmington
Published:
June 7, 2019
Updated:
June 7, 2019 6:07 AM EDT
Tristan Warkentin
Tristan Warkentin said he didn’t think he would be charged for his admitted “disgraceful” heckling of the wife of Golden State Warriors superstar Steph Curry while being interviewed by a female CP24 reporter.
He was wrong.
Toronto Police announced Thursday morning that the 28-year-old Ottawa salesman has been charged with mischieff Property” and will make his first appearance in court July 13.
This all stems from his Sunday night appearance on CP24 when he made vulgar comments to reporter Kelly Linehan about Ayesha Curry, a TV host and business woman who’s from the Toronto-area.
Outside at Jurassic Park, he told reporter Kelly Linehan during a live television interview: “I just wanted to let everyone know: Ayesha Curry, we’re going to f—- her in the p——.”
The charges have yet to be tested in court and Warkentin is innocent until proven guilty.
“It is alleged that: A reporter had asked a man to comment regarding the Raptors win,” said a Toronto Police news release. “He was advised it would be broadcast on live TV” and “during the interview he uttered profane phrases.”
Police said the incident happened at 11:10 p.m., at University Ave. and Front St. W.
The Toronto Sun — with help of people who knew him — tracked him down.
In an interview, Warkentin said “what I did was disgraceful; it was an alcohol-influenced situation.”
He added “to be honest, I don’t even remember being there but I am responsible for my own actions at the end of the day.”
When asked if he would apologize to Ms. Linehan, he told me what he planned to do was “reach out to Mr. and Mrs. Curry and that’s realistically who I feel I owe an apology to – and maybe Toronto.”
Linehan is out of the country on a scheduled vacation and unavailable for comment.
Now there has been much discussion about this in many circles — same taking the approach that it is minor in nature. But I knew Toronto Police were taking it seriously when they announced an investigation.
My feeling is, whether it leads to a conviction or not, Toronto Police have done the right thing in laying a charge because this kind of abusing of female reporters and lives audiences needs to stop.
WARMINGTON: Fan blames booze for lewd attack on wife of Warriors star
WARMINGTON: Raptors fan who made lewd live TV remark claims ‘death threats’
A criminal charge often acts as a deterrence.
Warkentin told me he had consulted his lawyer Monday and received advice that it was not a criminal matter.
“There (are) no criminal charges that can be laid because of what happened,” he said.
Toronto Police saw it differently.
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-charge-laid-raptors-post-game-heckling-incident

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
why not call it a hate crime. That's what it is.

In London two gay woman on a bus are beaten by a group of young men for refusing to kiss.

"Geymonat told BBC News she had previously experienced "a lot of verbal violence" but had never been physically attacked over her sexuality. "The violence is not only because we are women which are dating each other, it's also because we are women," she said.

Police in London have arrested five suspects, aged 15 to 18, on suspicion of robbery and an aggravated hate crime. Police said they were reviewing security footage of the attack. "

Happens all he time.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
In London two gay woman on a bus are beaten by a group of young men for refusing to kiss.
"Geymonat told BBC News she had previously experienced "a lot of verbal violence" but had never been physically attacked over her sexuality. "The violence is not only because we are women which are dating each other, it's also because we are women," she said.
Police in London have arrested five suspects, aged 15 to 18, on suspicion of robbery and an aggravated hate crime. Police said they were reviewing security footage of the attack. "
Happens all he time.

Almost all crime is hate crime. All murders are, at least.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Happens all he time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPELESS hemer-HOID rails against HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In his usual LIE-beral supporting......................................

selfish and irrational.................................................

HATE FILLED WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If hemer-HOID was being HONEST..........................................

and the WORLD WOULD END AS WE KNOW IT...................................................

if he ever was honest about LIE-beral policy.....................................................................

he would be satisfied to call the attack on those women "ASSAULT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you get a black eye because you were robbed................................

DOES IT HURT LESS................................................

to get a black eye .........................................................

because you refused to KISS ON COMMAND????????????????????????????????????

Hemer-HOID and his LIE-beral overlords are simply sucking up to the gay community.......................................

by PRETENDING TO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!