Happy D-Day??

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
All the Great Leaders of the world are over commemorating D-Day and then there is Trudeau.

This is a guy that has no business being there, the same fukking asshole who once said the Veterans are asking to much of the Government, while giving away billions in tax payer money to Russia, China, and other countries, along with GM, Lablaws and many corporations ...

He is a disgusting person.. I feel embarrassed with him as the leader of Canada.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
https://www.army.mil/d-day/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6wG58VMFaA

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

I am inclined to agree with Boomer on this D-day issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy is UNFIT to represent Canada at such a time and place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His vile anti white, pro radical Muslim crap...........................................

his unrestrained support of anti white TERRORISTS, vile ISIS killers, and assorted criminals and drug addicts...............................

AGAINST ordinary citizens................................

his opposition to free speech and honest democracy....................................

his admiration for the Beijing Butchers..........................................

his anti Yankee bigotry............................................................

are ALL VALUES that western civilization FOUGHT TO ERASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Our idiot Boy were to go to a D-day remembrance........................................

he would ONLY EMBARRASS US with his WEASEL WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy would talk about sadness and sorrow...................................................

AND NEVER SAY A WORD about vicious dictators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy would COMPLETELY AVOID talking about WHY that war needed to be fought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy would embarrass us and ANNOY OUR ALLIES.............................................

Yet AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has NOT escaped the notice of our NATO ALLIES that Our idiot BOY is the only NATO leader NOT WORRIED...............................

about Huawei 5G SPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin did not show at D-day ceremonies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is GOOD..........................for Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Our idiot Boy and his Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women report.............................................

it is NOTHING BUT A SCURRILOUS, VILE AND UNRESTRAINED ATTACK on white people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugandan "President for Life" Idi Amin was no less vile in his attacks on Indians in Uganda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nazi propaganda LIAR Joseph Goebbels was no less scurrilous in his verbal attacks on Jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Our idiot Boy would put his name to the Indigenous women report.......................................

and PUBLICLY SUPPORT IT................................................

is PROOF POSITIVE that he HAS NO BUSINESS in politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should retire immediately to the sleazy shadows he emerged from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there not some reporter out there he could grope to keep himself busy????????????????????

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
All the Great Leaders of the world are over commemorating D-Day and then there is Trudeau.

This is a guy that has no business being there, the same fukking asshole who once said the Veterans are asking to much of the Government, while giving away billions in tax payer money to Russia, China, and other countries, along with GM, Lablaws and many corporations ...

He is a disgusting person.. I feel embarrassed with him as the leader of Canada.

Soooo...

Do you think Trump should be there?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
i thought you were going to say all you see is a c u n t. ;)

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL the great leaders gathered in Normandy.............................................

and in the democratic spirit, they let Our idiot Boy join in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as if he were an actual leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Seems she enjoyed his company.. and yes I do.. he has been helping the US Military and Vets.

Trump signs the largest VA budget ever

A closer look at Donald Trump’s record on military, veterans

Umm...

Did you even look at those links?

The second one says that it was more Obama who did stuff that Trump is taking credit for, or that Trump is just extending.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5321317/donald-trump-veterans-health-obama/

Also, this from the comments on your Military Times article

https://www.forbes.com/sites/charle...and-the-house-to-va-health-care/#29bbc0f42c5a

I wouldn't call Trump a "friend" to Vets. At most he's an opportunistic 'friend' which is no friend at all.

I agree though Trudeau is as bad, if not worse.

But don't think Trump is some godlike savior for Vets.

Also - I'm sure she publicly "enjoyed" the company but privately is a whole other matter.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Join Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, Theresa May, Donald Trump, Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau and other world leaders, as well as D-Day veterans themselves, in Portsmouth on England's south coast in commemorating D-Day 75 years on. Stirring speeches, acting, music and an RAF flyast all make for a fitting tribute.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
With the destruction of Dresden as the closing act one can only suspect it its onward and upward in the number of innocents killed by both sides while the soldiers fight from air conditioned rooms.

Should be great fun for one and all psychopaths, right Bloomer?. You going to lead the first charge?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
They should have sent you to represent Canada. A belligerent chickenhawk woulda struck just the right note.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Umm...
Did you even look at those links?
The second one says that it was more Obama who did stuff that Trump is taking credit for, or that Trump is just extending.
https://globalnews.ca/news/5321317/donald-trump-veterans-health-obama/
Also, this from the comments on your Military Times article
https://www.forbes.com/sites/charle...and-the-house-to-va-health-care/#29bbc0f42c5a
I wouldn't call Trump a "friend" to Vets. At most he's an opportunistic 'friend' which is no friend at all.
I agree though Trudeau is as bad, if not worse.
But don't think Trump is some godlike savior for Vets.
Also - I'm sure she publicly "enjoyed" the company but privately is a whole other matter.

Yes, I put the second link in to show I am not bios..

Trump is an an opportunistic, yes there is no doubt about that, that is why he has been so successful in making his own name a brand name and became so rich.

Trump is Trump.. but I will give hm credit for trying and doing what most politicians never do, and that is keeping their election promises.