Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Just bought myself a new chapeau.

Looks great, don't it?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Rep. Al Green says he will file articles of impeachment against Trump tonight, despite pushback from Democratic leaders

The Texas Democrat told The Washington Post that he has notified Democratic leaders of his move to file the articles Tuesday night. Under House rules, Democratic leaders can decide to try to table the impeachment articles, effectively killing them for now; refer them to the House Judiciary Committee for consideration; or allow the vote to proceed as is.

More than 80 members of the House have called for launching an impeachment inquiry, but House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) has resisted.

source: WAPO

.........yes.......it is time. Start the process.........and see Trump go really crazy. When on earth with the not very smart Americans see what is happening?? and do something.........or at least speak out?? or are they too AFRAID ?? If they are too afraid..........then the US has entered a whole new level of serious dysfunction controlled by a tyrant.

Polosi tried civility...........but that does not even touch Trump.......... only a sledgehammer style reality / action makes him pay attention. Not to descend into chaos.........but that might come about before this is done.

IF Americans don't know a RACIST TYRANT when they see one..........then they don't deserve a democratic republic. Or they support Tyrants overtly now. and want one of their own.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, the fakenews BS never stops with you does it?
;)
After all the untrue things you have said since trump was elected, it looks like a psychosis to me.

Trump defends Pelosi in her fight with freshmen Democrats
https://www.apnews.com/3a7a410da139483db4e46790320b0e8a

Trump defends Pelosi, says she's 'not a racist'
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/poli...ald-trump-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/index.html

Maybe you better get real about the "impeachment" thing, Trump is the only person defending YOU fakenews propaganda racists from the fakenews commie/nazi globalist nutbar racists.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Just bought myself a new chapeau.
Looks great, don't it?

Yeah it looks like something smells greatly all right. Burnt flesh by the looks of it.

What a great way to immortalize the slaughter of american military people by american military people! Black IS the color of "morning" I guess - depending on whether or not your helmet is on backwards or frontwards..

Of course mcCain didn't fall far from the tree did he?

TRAITOR McCain
DISHONORED the Crew of the USS Liberty

"I am now an admiral again and I want you to listen to me very closely. If you ever repeat what you have just told me to anyone, I don’t care if its your mother, another shipmate, anyone, I will make sure you end up in prison…

"Admiral Kidd later told me that Admiral McCain was adamant that we were not to travel to Israel"

Used deceptive terms like “attacking nation” to describe Israel.

Told every soldier and NSA agent aboard the ship they would be court-martialed if they ever testified before any commission.

DISHONORED the surviving crew members of the USS Liberty by THREATENING them.

DISENGENUOUS: "Ward Boston’s sad confession that he dishonored his oath taken in 1967 and remained silent about it for 36 years, have become part of the literature through the actions of persons and organizations with their own political agenda"

Declaration of :
Ward Boston, Jr.,Captain, JAGC, USN (Ret.)
Counsel to the U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry’s investigation into the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty
https://fathersmanifesto.net/admiralmccain.htm
Download the Document
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/download/BostonDeclaration.pdf

McCain confronted about father's coverup of Israeli attack on US Navy ship.mov

Break of Dawn Productions
Published on May 30, 2011
Senator John McCain confronted about his father Admiral McCain's involvement in USS Liberty attack's coverup by Master Chief Petty Officer Stan White & 3rd Class Petty Officer Phil Tourney- excerpt from the upcoming documentary Justice for the Liberty, which is about the attack on USS Liberty told exclusively by its survivors and their distinguished supporters.

The opinion of real military men.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Rep. Al Green says he will file articles of impeachment against Trump tonight, despite pushback from Democratic leaders

The Texas Democrat told The Washington Post that he has notified Democratic leaders of his move to file the articles Tuesday night. Under House rules, Democratic leaders can decide to try to table the impeachment articles, effectively killing them for now; refer them to the House Judiciary Committee for consideration; or allow the vote to proceed as is.

More than 80 members of the House have called for launching an impeachment inquiry, but House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) has resisted.

.........yes.......it is time. Start the process.........and see Trump go really crazy. When on earth with the not very smart Americans see what is happening?? and do something.........or at least speak out?? or are they too AFRAID ?? If they are too afraid..........then the US has entered a whole new level of serious dysfunction controlled by a tyrant.

Polosi tried civility...........but that does not even touch Trump.......... only a sledgehammer style reality / action makes him pay attention. Not to descend into chaos.........but that might come about before this is done.

IF Americans don't know a RACIST TYRANT when they see one..........then they don't deserve a democratic republic. Or they support Tyrants overtly now. and want one of their own.
What happens if Americans decide to vote this tyrant back in next November ? Will we see the burning of the Statue of Liberty ?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

Yer TDS is showing.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
On precisely what grounds should Trump be impeached?

Along with a brief summary of the evidence for each ground, please.

Grounds for Trump impeachment?????????????????????

You are asking for logic.........................................

in the middle of LIE-beral HYSTERIA?????????????????????????????????

LIE-berals focus on impeachment...........................................

because they HAVE LOST all the other arguments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are hoping DESPERATELY............................

to find some way of preventing Trump from running in another election.................................

and thus revealing what the general public REALLY THINKS...........................................

about LIE-beral values and policies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
On precisely what grounds should Trump be impeached?

Along with a brief summary of the evidence for each ground, please.
I would agree.

Let's see the accusation. If being a douche is an impeachable he is obviously toast.

Also many dems have claimed he should impeached so I feel they must go forward with it. If they don't they should be brought to task.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
402 to 12 to fund 911 first responders

Blocked in Senate by Republican douche of the week Rand Paul - the guy who voted a $1.5 trillion dollars tax break - and deficit hike.

It was a little too much for his liking. he needs to see the numbers.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Majority of House Democrats back opening a Trump impeachment inquiry, increasing pressure on Pelosi to launch a formal probe

Of 235 House Democrats, 118 now say they support opening an impeachment inquiry focused on President Trump, according to an analysis by The Washington Post.