What's Trump Done Now?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Obama? I thought he was pretty mild.
Oh, no! He's Hitler! HILTLER!!!

Bands of black-shirted Obamaites patrolled the streets beating up Christians ... CHRISTIANS! and unborn children and threatening them with health care!

Those were dark times. What America needs now is a very stable genius to undo those Hitler years.

Imagine.

Healthcare

HITLER!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh, no! He's Hitler! HILTLER!!!
Bands of black-shirted Obamaites patrolled the streets beating up Christians ... CHRISTIANS! and unborn children and threatening them with health care!
Those were dark times. What America needs now is a very stable genius to undo those Hitler years.
Imagine.
Healthcare
HITLER!
Well done. You have put your finger right on the mindset of the Trumpsucker.

Might could wanna wash that finger. With bleach. Or just amputate it.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Not your wiener hand!?!!
;)

LOL...looks like the the doctor did that just to get the hand. Science wants to know.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I wonder if any one has considered laying a charge of treason against the shit disturbers wanting to impeach Trump. (It would look good on Nancy). I bet it would put a sudden stop to this nonsense once and for all.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I wonder if any one has considered laying a charge of treason against the shit disturbers wanting to impeach Trump. (It would look good on Nancy). I bet it would put a sudden stop to this nonsense once and for all.
I wonder if Trump is guilty of treason. If he is, rounding up and arresting the ones that are trying to remove him is an extremely evil deed.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Here's another case of wanting something to be true, so deciding it is true.

Based on your perfect ignorance of treason in American law.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Here's another case of wanting something to be true, so deciding it is true.

Based on your perfect ignorance of treason in American law.

First time I've heard the word "wonder" conveying the message of "true" - anyway no worse than other people's perfect ignorance of the meaning of "impeachment"! :)