What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Hey Cliffy

The way these people carry on year after year about Trump, you'd think it was Pol Pot or Idi Amin. Hate to think what they'd if a real tyrant got elected POTUS.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Are Trump's numbers improving? The Hillbillies down in Bugtussle Pennsyltuckey get all randy when a carrier fleet sails, B-52s take to the air .
No president has ever failed to be re elected when the country was at war.

Bush play book.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Lincoln was re-elected, you doddering imbecile.

He was sworn in to his second term on 4 March 1865, and assassinated on 15 April 1865.

If you're going to be an offensive dungheap, at least get your facts right, fool.

Oooh, mea culpa, I guess I was a liar by 42 days, terrible infraction. I have to admit it was a stupid mistake as I knew he was assassinated on April 15 1865 and I knew 1864 was a leap year. Fcuking Alzheimer's. :) :) Don't be an asshole all the time, please!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oooh, mea culpa, I guess I was a liar by 42 days, terrible infraction. I have to admit it was a stupid mistake as I knew he was assassinated on April 15 1865 and I knew 1864 was a leap year. Fcuking Alzheimer's. :) :) Don't be an asshole all the time, please!
No, you're a liar by considerably more. The election is four months before the inauguration, imbecile. And in case you've forgotten, as you undoubtedly have, Hoid's original comment was that no president had failed to be re-elected during wartime.

Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address is one of the classics of English-language rhetoric. It includes the famous words "With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan -- to achieve and cherish a lasting peace among ourselves and with the world. to do all which may achieve and cherish a just, and a lasting peace, among ourselves, and with the world. all nations."

Not that I'd expect an ignorant, witless old man to remember that, if he ever learned it.

But please do continue to give us the benefit of your extensive knowledge.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, you're a liar by considerably more. The election is four months before the inauguration, imbecile. And in case you've forgotten, as you undoubtedly have, Hoid's original comment was that no president had failed to be re-elected during wartime.

Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address is one of the classics of English-language rhetoric. It includes the famous words "With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan -- to achieve and cherish a lasting peace among ourselves and with the world. to do all which may achieve and cherish a just, and a lasting peace, among ourselves, and with the world. all nations."

Not that I'd expect an ignorant, witless old man to remember that, if he ever learned it.

But please do continue to give us the benefit of your extensive knowledge.

Fcuk you Asshole. How many of our Prime Ministers do you have that extensive of a knowledge of? B.T.F.W. we did read the play of Abraham Lincoln back in grade 10 and learned the details of "Seward's Folly" etc. so quit trying to "teach your grandmother how to suck eggs".

P.S. Lying is a deliberate departure from the truth

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Fcuk you Asshole. How many of our Prime Ministers do you have that extensive of a knowledge of? B.T.F.W. we did read the play of Abraham Lincoln back in grade 10 and learned the details of "Seward's Folly" etc. so quit trying to "teach your grandmother how to suck eggs".
P.S. Lying is a deliberate departure from the truth
Here's your "thought" process, deranged old fool.

1. JLM wants it to be true.
2. JLM decides it is true.
3. JLM presents it as true.
4. Someone else demonstrates conclusively that it's not true.
5. JLM tries to rescue his idiocy by claiming it's ALMOST true, or if you change the English language to something it's never been before it's true, or he heard it somewhere. Anything but just admit the simple fact that he's wrong.
6. Start cussing to show how smart he is.

This applies to easily verifiable historical facts like the fact that Lincoln was re-elected, to cock-and-bull stories about big, brawny Canadians hurling drug dealers off train trestles, or to his retarded assertion that people who commit crimes aren't criminals (if JLM likes them). And he goes on deciding that whatever he wants to be true is true.

No wonder he's a Trumpsucker. Their alleged minds fail to work in exactly the same way.

In answer to your question, old fool, I don't know much about any Canadian Prime Minister, and there've been plenty I couldn't even name. Difference is I don't state false information about them as true.

Secondly, I didn't call you a liar, I called you a fool. But another type of lying is spewing crap that isn't true when you could by reasonable effort discover that it's not true. Especially when you try to weasel out of it when it's proven definitively that you're wrong.

Again.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Here's your "thought" process, deranged old fool.

1. JLM wants it to be true.
2. JLM decides it is true.
3. JLM presents it as true.
4. Someone else demonstrates conclusively that it's not true.
5. JLM tries to rescue his idiocy by claiming it's ALMOST true, or if you change the English language to something it's never been before it's true, or he heard it somewhere. Anything but just admit the simple fact that he's wrong.
6. Start cussing to show how smart he is.

This applies to easily verifiable historical facts like the fact that Lincoln was re-elected, to cock-and-bull stories about big, brawny Canadians hurling drug dealers off train trestles, or to his retarded assertion that people who commit crimes aren't criminals (if JLM likes them). And he goes on deciding that whatever he wants to be true is true.

No wonder he's a Trumpsucker. Their alleged minds fail to work in exactly the same way.

In answer to your question, old fool, I don't know much about any Canadian Prime Minister, and there've been plenty I couldn't even name. Difference is I don't state false information about them as true.

Secondly, I didn't call you a liar, I called you a fool. But another type of lying is spewing crap that isn't true when you could by reasonable effort discover that it's not true. Especially when you try to weasel out of it when it's proven definitively that you're wrong.

Again.

Your point #1 is wrong and then you get worse from there!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Your point #1 is wrong and then you get worse from there!
No, it's actually not. You wanted to prove Hoid wrong, so you wanted there to be a U.S. president who was not re-elected in wartime. So you picked Lincoln, who was re-elected, but you wanted him to be not re-elected, so you decided he wasn't re-elected, and said he wasn't re-elected.

Shall I give you the post numbers?

And then, when caught out, you started squirming on the hook, when you could have gotten off the hook simply by admitting you were wrong.

pgs does that. I was talking to taxslave about drinking Molson, and pgs said "I think JLM drinks LaBatt's," or words to that effect. I pointed out that I was talking to taxslave, not JLM, and pgs acknowledged he screwed up. And that was the end of it.

Because pgs, for all his faults, is not a pathetic old retard who can't simply say "Oops, I was wrong" and let it go.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, it's actually not. You wanted to prove Hoid wrong, so you wanted there to be a U.S. president who was not re-elected in wartime. So you picked Lincoln, who was re-elected, but you wanted him to be not re-elected, so you decided he wasn't re-elected, and said he wasn't re-elected.

Hey, slow down- pgs was partly right, Labatts was my beer of choice 40 years ago!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
when you could have gotten off the hook simply by admitting you were wrong.

Hey, you don't read too good! What were my first 3 words in post # 4301?
Maybe you have the bigger problem of admitting when you are wrong, you don't just tell the person he's wrong but you add insults into the bargain!