Quit Picking on the Republicans

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
To be fair thy only pretend to care about unborn.
It gets them some votes.

Too phucking cowardly to answer the questions, eh Wally. We all know what a coward you are. Can't even stand up for your draconian beliefs.

Being born at seven months, I find myself wishing you would support such genocidal murder to my face, but no..YOU are the coward. As I said before bright boy, half those dead babies had the uteruses which you defend the destruction of with other people's words while claiming to be for saving uteruses with other people's words.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Abortion and Judeo-Christian Religion

The Bible is Pro Choice
While, again, whatever the Bible does or does not say about abortion should not be relevant to public policy issues, because so many people do believe in the Bible to be the inerrant and infallible word of their god, and cite it (in error) as their basis for opposing women’s rights of reproductive self determination, this section is presented to address the concerns and questions of those whose religious tradition does include belief in the Bible and who let that influence their views on women’s reproductive freedom.
Why are some conservative Christians, who claim the Bible as their sole moral authority, so opposed to abortion?
While abortion was well known and written about in ancient Hebrew times (some in favor, some against), the Bible itself is completely silent on the subject of abortion.
None of the other writings from that era, either supporting or opposing abortion, including those cited by those opposed to abortion, made it into the Bible, and citing such sources only reiterates that abortion was known to those in Bible times, yet still unmentioned by the Bible writers.
No specific passage in the Bible either encourages or discourages abortion.

More: https://emerald7tfb.wordpress.com/2011/05/22/abortion-and-judeo-christian-religion

Probably due to it not coming up yet at the time the Ten Commandments were written.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Being born at seven months, I find myself wishing you would support such genocidal murder to my face, but no..YOU are the coward. As I said before bright boy, half those dead babies had the uteruses which you defend the destruction of with other people's words while claiming to be for saving uteruses with other people's words.

Is it really a subject we really want to get all steamed up over?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I dunno... kids...murder...
;)
I can tell you those are real people in there by the third trimester.

But then it's alright to push vaccines where doing proper placebo vs product safety testing would be "immoral".

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Do you kill mosquitoes, spiders, or any other living thing? Do you eat meat or vegetables? Is it excused if someone else kills it for you?

You cannot exist in this world without killing something. The 6th commandment doesn't specify humans. And who has the right to impose their religious beliefs on others? Not everybody is a christian. The history of Christianity is littered with dead bodies.

How many unwanted children that were born because some self righteous religious person forced a woman to go to term have you raised?
How anyone else interprets the Bible should strictly be their own business!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Except when you want to use it to ban abortion.
When I was a boy , we used to go to the B.C. Pavillion at the PNE to see the pickled babies . Nine pickle jars with babies as they develop . Anyone who has seen these has no doubt it is a living being forming in the womb .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
When I was a boy , we used to go to the B.C. Pavillion at the PNE to see the pickled babies . Nine pickle jars with babies as they develop . Anyone who has seen these has no doubt it is a living being forming in the womb .
You went all the way to the PNE, just to see dead fetuses?

You're a sicko, pigs.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Let's see. . . you're in Canada, right?

So I guess the only way you can exercise your hatred of women is vicariously, enit?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

So I guess the only way you can exercise your hatred of women is vicariously, enit?
Unless they vote in a conservative government that has stated they will follow the Republican lead. Then they can drool all the way to the sperm bank.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Why is that , this display is a historical fact and was considered educational , with no mention of abortion .