Trump World -USA-2019

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I went as far as getting it just for you Cliffy

Mueller report: How to read the doc online or download the PDF for free
The unredacted report is what people want and deserve. This si the heavily redacted version which only has Barr's word what the stuff redacted is about. He was bought and paid for by Trump so this version is useless.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Could be, but add it together with Republican voters and you are over 50% what percentage cares to see it Cliffy?

The article says 47% of Clinton voters care to see it what does that tell you?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Trump abruptly ends meeting with Democratic leaders on infrastructure, saying there won't be a deal unless they stop investigations

President Trump delivered a rare statement in the Rose Garden in which he reacted angrily to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's earlier comment that he had engaged in a coverup. His remarks came just moments after the brief meeting.

"I don't do coverups. You people know that probably better than anybody," Trump told reporters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

Trump displays his pathology , immaturity at the slightest perceived insult. He would embarrass a group of toddlers with his behavior. the thing his so called administration will be noted for is his stupid, childish temper tantrums. and resisting any kind of activity that would be his job.

It is SO evident tat he is not fit for the job..........and does not even like most of the elements of the job. He wants the fame, adulation, and power without the responsibility.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trump was doing all that OB? Wasn't it Pelosi demeaning POTUS and proclaimed Trump is involved in a cover up before going into a bilateral infrastructure meeting? Did she really think he wouldn't react to it?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Trump abruptly ends meeting with Democratic leaders on infrastructure, saying there won't be a deal unless they stop investigations

President Trump delivered a rare statement in the Rose Garden in which he reacted angrily to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's earlier comment that he had engaged in a coverup. His remarks came just moments after the brief meeting.

"I don't do coverups. You people know that probably better than anybody," Trump told reporters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

Trump displays his pathology , immaturity at the slightest perceived insult. He would embarrass a group of toddlers with his behavior. the thing his so called administration will be noted for is his stupid, childish temper tantrums. and resisting any kind of activity that would be his job.

It is SO evident tat he is not fit for the job..........and does not even like most of the elements of the job. He wants the fame, adulation, and power without the responsibility.
Would you care for some cheese with your whine ?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Not my hero , but he sure seems to cause you many sleepless nights .
WRONG assumption. What the psycho idiot is doing to the country and the world IS a concern. as it should be........

those that are not concerned........either support this idiot or have no clue as to what is really happening.........and what he is.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Why what is he doing that is harming the world? Or the US as far as that goes? Drone strikes are down, military conflicts are down, Financial threats and the war of words are just like progressives screaming at buildings, a lot of noise but no harm being done physically.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
WRONG assumption. What the psycho idiot is doing to the country and the world IS a concern. as it should be........

those that are not concerned........either support this idiot or have no clue as to what is really happening.........and what he is.
Well as I am only a Canadian I do not support or oppose him . I do however oppose our beloved PM but even there all I will do is vote against him . I certainly will not join or contribute time or money getting Trump or any other elected .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trump is there to allow he deplorables to push their disgusting agenda.

It's not like he has any ideas anyway.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
And you criticize my spelling . A sign of intelligence, lol .
The deplorable agenda: 1) good economy 2) powerful armed forces 3) lowest unemployment for minorities 4) strong international diplomacy

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

President Trump expands power of attorney general to declassify government secrets in review of 2016 campaign investigation

A memorandum from the president released late Thursday authorizes Attorney General William P. Barr to declassify government secrets as he sees fit during his review. Barr has said ��spying�� was conducted by the government against the Trump campaign �� an accusation that current and former FBI officials have denied.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...60d&wpisrc=al_politics__alert-politics&wpmk=1