Islamist claims he has arrived in Canada to give devout Christian Asia Bibi a 'terrib

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
The Christian and Jewish God is a sadistic, pro-rapist, pro-torture, pro-murdering sonofabitch who got his jollies off of pain, death and all the 'wicked evil' he doesn't want others to do.

I don't see how the Christian/Jewish God is any different than Muhammed's Muslim.

Oh wait, there isn't a difference, they're the same entity.

And if you feel the need to point out Muhammed isn't God, then that's great. I can go back and post out the ****ing atrocities the Popes have done all in the name of God, too, which again, aren't as different as what people claim Muhammed has done.

You're wrong. The Christian/Jewish God is NOT the same as the Muhammed's Muslim - which is Allah who is not a God but a Prophet.
The Difference is that the Christian/Jewish God is all about love and forgiveness; the Prophet Allah is totally the opposite.

I take your point when it comes to the Popes - most of whom were okay; others (including the current) not so much but again, you confuse them with God and the Prophet Allah. They aren't gods nor are they prophets - they are humans like you and I.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You're wrong. The Christian/Jewish God is NOT the same as the Muhammed's Muslim - which is Allah who is not a God but a Prophet.
The Difference is that the Christian/Jewish God is all about love and forgiveness; the Prophet Allah is totally the opposite.
I take your point when it comes to the Popes - most of whom were okay; others (including the current) not so much but again, you confuse them with God and the Prophet Allah. They aren't gods nor are they prophets - they are humans like you and I.
You're ignorant. Muhammad is the prophet. Allah is the same god as the Christian and Jewish god. "Allah" is just Arabic for "god," the same way "dieu" is French for "god."

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You're ignorant. Muhammad is the prophet. Allah is the same god as the Christian and Jewish god. "Allah" is just Arabic for "god," the same way "dieu" is French for "god."

You would have better luck praying to George Burns.. at least he may listen to you..

Oh God.. :lol:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Ok, so I screwed up but Allah is NO god as far as I'm concerned as he is spiteful and full of hate - that's no god for anyone.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Ok, so I screwed up but Allah is NO god as far as I'm concerned as he is spiteful and full of hate - that's no god for anyone.
I think that is more from the current interpretation of the Koran than what happened 1200 yeaars ago. Back in 1000-1500 the Arab world was much more advanced scientifically than the christian world. True they spread their religion by force , much as christians did in later years.