Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

George Clooney Against DUMBF**KERY

According to a new report from the United Nations, our planet is in worse shape than at any other time in human history. The Trump Administration has done everything they can to do nothing about climate change. They just don’t listen to scientists. A lot of people don’t. Scientific fact is suddenly seen as some kind of partisan scare tactic. It endangers us all, so George Clooney is spearheading a new initiative to raise awareness of this foray into ignorance, and what he has to say is important.

While I believe there are some aspects of climate change that the scientists have at least partly correct, I don't believe by any means they have all the answers. Do you ever hear them expound at any length on the wisdom and ability of Mother Nature. Until they start crediting this dimension I view them with jaundiced eye!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
While I believe there are some aspects of climate change that the scientists have at least partly correct, I don't believe by any means they have all the answers. Do you ever hear them expound at any length on the wisdom and ability of Mother Nature. Until they start crediting this dimension I view them with jaundiced eye!
Oh, I believe Mamma is pissed at what we have done to our planet and she is just warming up. We ain't seen nothing yet. Karma is a bitch.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Oh, I believe Mamma is pissed at what we have done to our planet and she is just warming up. We ain't seen nothing yet. Karma is a bitch.

I believe the Earth still has a million years or so of 'life' left yet, so I imagine there will be some shit happening during the duration.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I believe the Earth still has a million years or so of 'life' left yet, so I imagine there will be some shit happening during the duration.
That doesn't necessarily mean human life. We are sufficiently flawed species that the human race could literally end tomorrow.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I wonder how much it will cost to repair the moon.
NASA SHOCK! The Moon is SHRINKING 'Like a Raisin' Triggering EARTHQUAKES on the Moon!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

George Clooney Against DUMBF**KERY

According to a new report from the United Nations, our planet is in worse shape than at any other time in human history. The Trump Administration has done everything they can to do nothing about climate change. They just don’t listen to scientists. A lot of people don’t. Scientific fact is suddenly seen as some kind of partisan scare tactic. It endangers us all, so George Clooney is spearheading a new initiative to raise awareness of this foray into ignorance, and what he has to say is important.

There are two arguments that stick out regarding this plea for conformity, A: United Nations, there isn,t any, George Clooney, an actor. Both ends of that sht stick are up to thier necks for cash in the ignorance business.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
My Swiss chard was totally wiped out by a pest, last year (saw fly?) I'm not going to bother with it, this year.

Check out Safer's BTK insecticide. I just bought some for my cabbages. Recommend by the biggest nursery in Vernon. I've never had anything but success with Swiss Chard, it thrives here in all kinds of soil and weather. Best bang for the buck in the vegetable department.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Check out Safer's BTK insecticide. I just bought some for my cabbages. Recommend by the biggest nursery in Vernon. I've never had anything but success with Swiss Chard, it thrives here in all kinds of soil and weather. Best bang for the buck in the vegetable department.
Our planting season is a bit later here because of the threat of frost up until now. When we finally get it into the ground, it goes like gangbusters. Nice long summer days, here. We are seven degrees south of you and we get more sun per day because of it. I'm at 43.47" latitude which is almost 500 miles to the South of Vernon. Buckets of sweet juicy tomatoes staring in late July ...