BREAKING NEWS: (of all types )

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Not sure rapists qualify to make that decision. Nor do "fathers" of insets related pregnancies.
Did you miss the point? If they agree, there's no question. If the man isn't available, the woman's decision rules. If the man is available and they disagree, the woman's decision rules. End of.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Did you miss the point? If they agree, there's no question. If the man isn't available, the woman's decision rules. If the man is available and they disagree, the woman's decision rules. End of.
A woman gets the final say because she takes all of the risks ... and her responsibilities generally last a lifetime, whereas men tend to make like big bird and flock off when the going gets tough.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

News Alert Jul 9, 10:24 AM

Ross Perot dies at 89. The eccentric billionaire made two independent runs for president.

H. Ross Perot, a Dallas billionaire whose two bids for president in the 1990s tapped into voters�� frustration with the major political parties and foreshadowed the rise of the tea party two decades later, died Tuesday at his home. His death was confirmed by his family.

source: WAPO

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Tiny statues of Trump with signs inviting dogs to 'pee on me' appear across Brooklyn

• Advertising executive Phil Gable created and placed the small statues
  • They depict Donald Trump in the 1980s and have a sign reading 'Pee on me'
  • Gable made them to express disdain for Trump 'as President and a human being'
A series of small statues depicting President Donald Trump with a sign reading 'pee on me' have appeared across Brooklyn.
Advertising professional Phil Gable placed the statues, which carry a plug for his branded content studio, around Park Slope over the weekend.
'It was largely just a personal expression of my own disdain for Donald Trump, both as a President and a human being,' Gable told Gothamist.

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Trump-signs-reading-Pee-appear-Brooklyn.html

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

FTC to say Facebook misled users about its use of phone numbers and facial-recognition tools

The Federal Trade Commission will allege Facebook was not clear that advertisers could target users who submitted their numbers as part of a security feature and will contend that Facebook gave some people inadequate information about ways to opt out of some facial-recognition features.

source: WAPO

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Great and he is still rich , and still President of the United States of America while you waste away in an old folks home with two nickels to rub together .
He's still rich because he's a criminal con man.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A 'Things to do list'? I know a lot of people who set up a garage before retirement, at retirement age if they were smart they had a laptop and a warm place to kick back and 'the hobby' was a gift to dust and spiders. Knowing it is coming doesn't prepare you, accepting the failures is when that huts home. The topic was covered some time ago.
Keepers=legs
Strong=bowed back
Grinders=teeth
Windows=eyes
Musik=voice

Ec:12:1-4:
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth,
while the evil days come not,
nor the years draw nigh,
when thou shalt say,
I have no pleasure in them;
While the sun,