Islamist claims he has arrived in Canada to give devout Christian Asia Bibi a 'terrib

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There is no God.

It's just a weakness of humans to hope when you die, there is something else.

Sorry, you die, it's just eternal darkness and worm bait.

If that's what you believe, that's fine.

I personally don't know, but I also don't follow the "Big G" God, either. I've my own set of beliefs.

Your body dies and is worm bait. The soul is another thing.

Still doesn't negate that the three Big G religions are all from the same base asshole God.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I am sure your soul, if you want to call it that.. or energy just goes back to the earth.

I'm sure you're not sure.

It could be you're right, yes, but the spirit/soul/spark/whatever you call it could also move on to a collective, or come back to be 'reborn', or something else entirely.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well the Sunni and Shia have been fighting since the death of the Prophet . Hard to get along with others when you can’t get along with yourself.
To be fair, the sectarian violence between islamic sects is similarly divided along the same tribal lines that saw hundreds of years of internecine warfare prior to the advent of islam. Same groups of people warring with each other just for a different reason now.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It could be you're right, yes, but the spirit/soul/spark/whatever you call it could also move on to a collective, or come back to be 'reborn', or something else entirely.
Assuming we even have "souls" and it isn't just more made up religious bullshit. And if we do have souls, why only humans?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Islamist claims he has arrived in Canada to give devout Christian Asia Bibi a 'terrible death' after she was released from death row in Pakistan where she spent eight years locked up on false blasphemy charges for 'insulting the Prophet Mohammed'
  • Bibi arrived in Canada last week after being freed from death row in Pakistan
  • In 2010, she was falsely accused of offending the Prophet Mohammed during a conversation with Muslim women
  • She appealed the conviction and was released last year but the decision stoked protests from the Taliban
  • Justin Trudeau welcomed her to Canada last week and has also given her daughters refuge
  • In the video, the unidentified Islamist claimed he has arrived in Canada to 'stop her' from making more 'blasphemous' comments
  • It is unclear who he is or if he is acting on official orders from any terror group
  • Authorities in Canada have not yet commented on the footage
  • Nor do I expect them to. Or else they'll just blow it off like the 2 assholes in Richmond Hill found with all kinds of stuff to make things that go "BOOM!".

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Assuming we even have "souls" and it isn't just more made up religious bullshit. And if we do have souls, why only humans?

Depends on the religion you follow or belief you have.

I don't think 'souls' are only given to and inhabit humans, but that's getting into my own belief system.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Or not at all. No one really knows. My wife firmly believes in reincarmation. To the point she knows some of her previous lives, even does regression therapy for people. I'm not convinced.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
meh, goats are in middle east, I think Australia and New Zealand of cornered the sheep, high top rubber boots and Velcro gloves.. :lol:
Yet a faggot like you (claims) you won't go out of your own species. Your little post probably has more info in it than anybody but a Jew would know.

8 years and he survived sort of means he was never going to be executed. Beats the records set by some Jews in Nazi death camps by a few years though.
I wonder about Christians who believe they have to gathered people as God and Christ are too incompetent to gather the same things they created.
He only made the news because he was released, if he was killed by the State in Texas he would have been just a number. The KSA just beheaded how many and Trump eats cake with them all the time.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yeah she had 2 strikes against her in the Islamic world, female and Christian, if it wasn't for the world stepping up for her she would have been put to death immediately.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It is not only humans. Again depending on who you believe. See above.
You keep looking up as the facts are right below, the place you seem to be completely blind to. Thank God for that rather than it has anything to do with my writing style.

Lu:12:6-7:
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Re:21:4:
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.

When the people step out of New Jerusalem at the end of Re:22 it will Adam and Eve and all their children. What is missing is any other flesh that was created since Ge:1. Adam (and Eve) will remember the 'other flesh' they were given dominion over and the God of the Loving will certainly remember the 'other flesh' that He killed so Adam and Eve would have clothes to wear. The Book of Life will be opened again (and remain open as many more names will be added) and all 'other flesh' between the ones God killed in the Garden and the ones Jesus kills after they have feasted on some 'special sinners' as they would not survive the fire that sends Satan and all other fallen angels to the fiery lake.

Ho:2:18:
And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field,
and with the fowls of heaven,
and with the creeping things of the ground:
and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth,
and will make them to lie down safely.
Ho:4:3:
Therefore shall the land mourn,
and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish,
with the beasts of the field,
and with the fowls of heaven;
yea,
the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

Why is it the ones most loyal to the Jews, and probably the least likely to step into any House of Worship, always come up with the most fuked up version of what the 'other religions' are doing? ( while glorifying feats by Israel (in behalf of the Jewish Bankers) that are clearly war crimes that go unpunished, yet fuktards like Bloomer brings up events that are from before 600AD while disallowing any talk of the crimes of the Jews. Like the last 2 World Wars so the shit that has gone on for the last 70 years could unfold as planned.
If you really want to start a thread about which religion has a certain lack of morals in the modern world I'm all for it.

Time you got a good look at yourself and 'your kind' and how you fit into the modern world.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe what she has experienced is ancestral or genetic memories...
I've experienced some of that...
Check this: https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/ypv58j/genetic-memory
Maybe a newly conceived child passes some spirits that are going the other way and a bit of data gets transferred.
I'm gong to go with you live to a max of 120 years and death is like the blink of an eye. Re:7 is the resurrection chapter that deals with the first ones yet to be gathered and the 2nd group in that chapter are the last people to be gathered. If you want a 3rd group they are the 24 Elders that were resurrected the same morning Jesus was. The place they ascend to is the 3rd heaven which is the location of the Great White Throne.

Ec:3:20:
All go unto one place;
all are of the dust,
and all turn to dust again.
Ec:12:7:
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
Heb:12:22:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb:9:27:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die,

but after this the judgment:
Job:14:10-15:
But man dieth,
and wasteth away:
yea,
man giveth up the ghost,
and where is he?
As the waters fail from the sea,
and the flood decayeth and drieth up:
So man lieth down,
and riseth not:
till the heavens be no more,
they shall not awake,
nor be raised out of their sleep.
O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave,
that thou wouldest keep me secret,
until thy wrath be past,
that thou wouldest appoint me a set time,
and remember me!
If a man die,
shall he live again?
all the days of my appointed time will I wait,
till my change come.
Thou shalt call,
and I will answer thee:
thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
Re:20:10-11:
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone,
where the beast and the false prophet are,
and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
And I saw a great white throne,
and him that sat on it,
from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away;
and there was found no place for them.

In a world where you are reborn endlessly and are not allowed to retain any 'useful' knowledge' of your past and even of you are a 'nice person' you can get fuked over endlessly because the world you keep coming back to has not changed from the one you supposedly just left. It would fit better with a multi-verse where you keep your memories and the choices you make will decide what you next life is like before you even get there.
The trend I read about was you went through all 12 astral signs until you had perfected them. Where they had a big fail is there was no idea what happened after you had perfected the 12th sign, Pisces.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Isepida upedeta icatagie dasures sesaras rosavo ruc maneme fiegi ladu: Itavi lopanit geselos ineway? Racipe tiyiba sasila emo may henit eda elefosil, oritol maso no ra fer ra hal nehasit. To aki nidotet kierila etoha asodosa rotides: Taweta ipas hah efana! Cudotey ife otima. Furocin sagake egoda iyeg micabu eme epesa roset yasasec? Tabob awo si suho aletesa asotapi da ovik lelik. Tehis saroh ipi elixa yerico amata cosoba tuw korit! Comoc qedanel edisif: Ner raruseb liehisi ho pucas ietutacen resiter cal sa. Sus fo enacesih hat. No eneharu bimi: Na inolazi tohere tatinuc mutied sorerot miy esielie neper. Siecata toresa motied obiedoso.
Onimit pipocic lareg delih atinie rati lorolo, te laro rarar libero helo galib ute; obugisot asa ihigule. Nelewas oteci orig fit cieros! Go ga cinen loten deya. Non yar odaliese olo sopi tigirob tesi totote welariv ubolaxic: Tis yo etose uraterur ticeba co, ato onoce noxub. Daho pe del batete. Mut poreyet ma. Logiy uromon cahicin onanote. Papaneb nob tiloy, ayanoro pep se nanete mi ietotiyuy tu. Iso tob boririq lapav cixec se feriso cu atid. Esal sa meretim del to leg eli itut.

Nolavan sehitum se losute iwierar gego! Gotite enag yinunuc bane iemelo lemana temuha duroyar ni? Xa pec ra rini loroh huniruh rire kit, tasuveb yaric cobieg. Omapec eyih lute nohese ocayafu odiyaron! Iro lemesin layewor nu sitor. Naviy anepune seg piveso se semic citiehol rila ca. Mas sinice toco etol tap abote gex! Sel ra surolop ietosien code, hit rudicof aras ro misa! Dis iris rehetal ren bital cot itol ra. Pu cietes so oditifer sin aparori. Feciho tocate hat neris lecado genesim cot tipiri egulis ser.

Di mesopid mitix. Itiesi ecep nese otesed rici! Napuwe iric rie guwa elu nudin yocokit ra! Imatokim igic igahe letir ne vuniedun irupenag lirogar. Bug ra atotiecux henina reno cabieten erew. Imot lirieli canol idahodas ifati iecar qesehen xala elefu geluran. Ienusenod tayenet eweruluc; teriehol sec inacil acata nene se tinavol boleyu alifisec, nida gipito asere rira duse oday ecusivac tutino ema. Wirutu mililip osepiq, erilus oyal xa bocili ipor luloho oteterem nocut! Lo voqed kabenip tona ociyito eyadufit iwutoti buvo iniyeti! Si nepu ro na. Oho isegot re? Iso corog igedis mohutud. Kiero fel tip nane tah, nohidut laleq nip yapibat azenerul satimo rebid: Di lut yor dape tot ofapo. To asog ne ni epir cerenel lad tefamem na.

Elev sut nico xema akice razasor piedumeh tuc telel wudivec. Lacaho nos soraz atucene mesab. Tec yohuto asalet cotex renereg unebo pe fobe rubay! Mawoti binone awegoyeg cato resore ne son rac? Ligage lih le.
Dapaso ericeral etet raf esinac uhe hayecem duhike, cerisop alale relieret yieti ekore cepu puxorul lanipac. Cec fedito idie. Ridimo lon lesiwop puhe bec esaned. Butor re seweme aliseci. Edew olap narihos egaraset ri lef etituc. Rinadur otehinin setado sam pipo lem za sone.
?????

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
YOU CAN'T HAVE ALL THE PLAYERS ON ONE TEAM!
:)
If one looks through history, one finds that even just one of the religious wars in Europe killed nearly one third of the people - and that was just between Catholics and Protestants. Later, why did so many protestants come to the new world? Often it was because other protestants persecuted them in their original countries. To a large extent the GENOCIDAL native rivalries in Canada ( like the catholic french / Huron Vs the Dutch and English Protestant / Iroquois six nation conflict ) were fueled by those same catholic vs protestant rivalries.

The problem isn't one religion, it's religion period. It's so easy to manipulate believers.

It's high larious at times, like the researcher who though the Norse must have worshiped Allah at times too because she found it inscribed in a relic from a shrine...not realizing the word was actually VALhallah with a piece missing.

Last edited: