Islamist claims he has arrived in Canada to give devout Christian Asia Bibi a 'terrib

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Islamist claims he has arrived in Canada to give devout Christian Asia Bibi a 'terrible death' after she was released from death row in Pakistan where she spent eight years locked up on false blasphemy charges for 'insulting the Prophet Mohammed'

• Bibi arrived in Canada last week after being freed from death row in Pakistan
  • In 2010, she was falsely accused of offending the Prophet Mohammed during a conversation with Muslim women
  • She appealed the conviction and was released last year but the decision stoked protests from the Taliban
  • Justin Trudeau welcomed her to Canada last week and has also given her daughters refuge
  • In the video, the unidentified Islamist claimed he has arrived in Canada to 'stop her' from making more 'blasphemous' comments
  • It is unclear who he is or if he is acting on official orders from any terror group
  • Authorities in Canada have not yet commented on the footage

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...evout-Christian-Asia-Bibi-terrible-death.html

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
How do you offend the Prophet Muhammad??

Let me see..

Prophet Muhammad was a goat fukker.. a child molester, he loves fukking little boys.

Prophet Muhammad was a coward, and his followers are goat fukkers.. his religion Islam is a false religion.

كان النبي محمد فوكر الماعز .. طفل مغرم ، يحب صرير الأولاد الصغار.
كان النبي محمد جبانا ، وأتباعه من الماعز فوكرز .. دينه الإسلام دين خاطئ.

رسول الله صلی الله علیه وسلم د بکری فاکر وه. د ماشوم تغذیه وه، هغه لږ کوچني هلکان خوښوي.

رسول الله صلی الله علیه وسلم یو ډار دی او د هغه پلویان د وزو کونکي دي .. د هغه دین اسلام یو دین دی.

رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے بکری فاکر تھا. ایک بچہ پگھلنے والا، وہ چھوٹا لڑکا چھوٹا کرتا ہے.

رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کا غصہ تھا، اور اس کے پیروکاروں بکری کے ساتھی ہیں. اس کے دین اسلام ایک جھوٹے مذہب ہے.

I hope I have throughly insulted the Prophet Fudgepacker Muhammad

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How do you offend the Prophet Muhammad??

Let me see..

Prophet Muhammad was a goat fukker.. a child molester, he loves fukking little boys.

Prophet Muhammad was a coward, and his followers are goat fukkers.. his religion Islam is a false religion.

كان النبي محمد فوكر الماعز .. طفل مغرم ، يحب صرير الأولاد الصغار.
كان النبي محمد جبانا ، وأتباعه من الماعز فوكرز .. دينه الإسلام دين خاطئ.

رسول الله صلی الله علیه وسلم د بکری فاکر وه. د ماشوم تغذیه وه، هغه لږ کوچني هلکان خوښوي.

رسول الله صلی الله علیه وسلم یو ډار دی او د هغه پلویان د وزو کونکي دي .. د هغه دین اسلام یو دین دی.

رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے بکری فاکر تھا. ایک بچہ پگھلنے والا، وہ چھوٹا لڑکا چھوٹا کرتا ہے.

رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم کا غصہ تھا، اور اس کے پیروکاروں بکری کے ساتھی ہیں. اس کے دین اسلام ایک جھوٹے مذہب ہے.

I hope I have throughly insulted the Prophet Fudgepacker Muhammad
I may be incorrect but I think sheep will do in a crunch if no goats are available.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The Christian and Jewish God is a sadistic, pro-rapist, pro-torture, pro-murdering sonofabitch who got his jollies off of pain, death and all the 'wicked evil' he doesn't want others to do.

I don't see how the Christian/Jewish God is any different than Muhammed's Muslim.

Oh wait, there isn't a difference, they're the same entity.

And if you feel the need to point out Muhammed isn't God, then that's great. I can go back and post out the ****ing atrocities the Popes have done all in the name of God, too, which again, aren't as different as what people claim Muhammed has done.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Christian and Jewish God is a sadistic, pro-rapist, pro-torture, pro-murdering sonofabitch who got his jollies off of pain, death and all the 'wicked evil' he doesn't want others to do.
I don't see how the Christian/Jewish God is any different than Muhammed's Muslim.

Old Testament vs New testament..

Welcome to the 21 century Serryah..

Yet in Iran, Pakistan they are still throwing Gays off the roof of buildings, stoning women and beheading you for insulting a shit religion that is filled with a bunch of closet queers and crazy fukks.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Old Testament vs New testament..

Welcome to the 21 century Serryah..

Yet in Iran, Pakistan they are still throwing Gays off the roof of buildings, stoning women and beheading you for insulting a shit religion that is filled with a bunch of closet queers and crazy fukks.

Doesn't matter, still the same God.

And the "New Testament" only falls to Christians, except, hey, they were just as bad as ever until 'recently' (which depending on where you are, recent is never).

The whole New Testament is only a thing when it's convenient. Yet a lot of the time right wing nutjobs will gladly focus on the OT when they need to prove their points.

So sorry, your point isn't made what so ever.

It's all the same bullshit, all the same psychotic god and what its equally psycho followers do.

The extreme of Christians, Jews and Muslims are all ****ing wackadoodle.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Doesn't matter, still the same God.

And the "New Testament" only falls to Christians, except, hey, they were just as bad as ever until 'recently' (which depending on where you are, recent is never).

The whole New Testament is only a thing when it's convenient. Yet a lot of the time right wing nutjobs will gladly focus on the OT when they need to prove their points.

So sorry, your point isn't made what so ever.

It's all the same bullshit, all the same psychotic god and what its equally psycho followers do.

The extreme of Christians, Jews and Muslims are all ****ing wackadoodle.
The Christian faith has no call to Jihad . Remember the Mahdi ?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The Christian faith has no call to Jihad . Remember the Mahdi ?
The Bible overflows with "texts of terror," to borrow a phrase coined by the American theologian Phyllis Trible. The Bible contains far more verses praising or urging bloodshed than does the Koran, and biblical violence is often far more extreme, and marked by more indiscriminate savagery. The Koran often urges believers to fight, yet it also commands that enemies be shown mercy when they surrender. Some frightful portions of the Bible, by contrast, go much further in ordering the total extermination of enemies, of whole families and races - of men, women, and children, and even their livestock, with no quarter granted. One cherished psalm (137) begins with the lovely line, "By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept"; it ends by blessing anyone who would seize Babylon's infants and smash their skulls against the rocks.

You don't need a call to jihad if you firmly believe that the atrocities you're committing are in your god's name. As for whoever said you can't equate Christianity's past with islam today, I think one can. Christianity is only about 400 years older than islam. Now, look where Christianity was just 400 years ago. Not exactly what one would call an enlightened belief.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The Bible overflows with "texts of terror," to borrow a phrase coined by the American theologian Phyllis Trible. The Bible contains far more verses praising or urging bloodshed than does the Koran, and biblical violence is often far more extreme, and marked by more indiscriminate savagery. The Koran often urges believers to fight, yet it also commands that enemies be shown mercy when they surrender. Some frightful portions of the Bible, by contrast, go much further in ordering the total extermination of enemies, of whole families and races - of men, women, and children, and even their livestock, with no quarter granted. One cherished psalm (137) begins with the lovely line, "By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept"; it ends by blessing anyone who would seize Babylon's infants and smash their skulls against the rocks.

You don't need a call to jihad if you firmly believe that the atrocities you're committing are in your god's name. As for whoever said you can't equate Christianity's past with islam today, I think one can. Christianity is only about 400 years older than islam. Now, look where Christianity was just 400 years ago. Not exactly what one would call an enlightened belief.
Yes 400 years ago people were fleeing their countries and coming to the colonies to be free of religious persecution. And yes the Old Testament is full of violence , however the Christian sects primarily follow the gospel of Christ , which is the New Testament . To equate the two books is dishonest at best . IMHO .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Aaagh!? No!

Oh really? And why are they different?

Hint - they're not. All three come from the same source material. It only morphs when Jesus enters the picture (and even Jesus never claimed to be THE son of God) for Christians. For Muslims and Jews, it's the same thing until Mohammed came to make changes of his own.

But yes, they are the same God.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Hint - they're not. All three come from the same source material. It only morphs when Jesus enters the picture (and even Jesus never claimed to be THE son of God) for Christians. For Muslims and Jews, it's the same thing until Mohammed came to make changes of his own.

And in the same vein Mother Earth , Gaia , the Great Creator and Gitchigomi. Are all the same entity . I wonder if Cliffy understands that worshipping Gaia is the same as praying at mass .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yes 400 years ago people were fleeing their countries and coming to the colonies to be free of religious persecution. And yes the Old Testament is full of violence , however the Christian sects primarily follow the gospel of Christ , which is the New Testament . To equate the two books is dishonest at best . IMHO .
Not at all. Look at the all the idiots stuck on one particular Levitican law. Now, I agree, the OT was a covenant between god and the Israelites, while the NT is supposed to be a covenant between god and all mankind. But some theologians argue that the NT replaces the OT while others argue the NT is an extension of the OT. Personally I think a lot of the right-wing "christians" are just confused, terribly non-observant Hebrews.

But since you went there, the Koran is also made up of two sections or "books" if you will, the Mecca and the Medina. One is relatively peaceful, the other not so much. Both were allegedly written by the same person.

What's really f*cked up though is the "Big 3" have the same god and share many of the same prophets. Yet for some reason they just can't seem to play nice together.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

There is no God.

It's just a weakness of humans to hope when you die, there is something else.

Sorry, you die, it's just eternal darkness and worm bait.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not at all. Look at the all the idiots stuck on one particular Levitican law. Now, I agree, the OT was a covenant between god and the Israelites, while the NT is supposed to be a covenant between god and all mankind. But some theologians argue that the NT replaces the OT while others argue the NT is an extension of the OT. Personally I think a lot of the right-wing "christians" are just confused, terribly non-observant Hebrews.

But since you went there, the Koran is also made up of two sections or "books" if you will, the Mecca and the Medina. One is relatively peaceful, the other not so much. Both were allegedly written by the same person.

What's really f*cked up though is the "Big 3" have the same god and share many of the same prophets. Yet for some reason they just can't seem to play nice together.
Well the Sunni and Shia have been fighting since the death of the Prophet . Hard to get along with others when you can’t get along with yourself.