AG Bill Barr Appoints U.S. Attorney John Durham Re Origin of Russia Investigation

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter, a move that President Trump has long called for but that could anger law enforcement officials who insist that scrutiny of the Trump campaign was lawful.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates.

The department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is separately examining investigators’ use of wiretap applications and informants and whether any political bias against Mr. Trump influenced investigative decisions. And John W. Huber, the United States attorney in Utah, has been reviewing aspects of the Russia investigation. His findings have not been announced.

Additionally on Capitol Hill, Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina and chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has said he, too, intends to review aspects of law enforcement’s work in the coming months. And Republicans conducted their own inquiries when they controlled the House, including publicizing details of the F.B.I.’s wiretap use.

Thomas Carson, a spokesman for Mr. Durham’s office, declined to comment, as did a spokeswoman for the Justice Department. “I do have people in the department helping me review the activities over the summer of 2016,” Mr. Barr said in congressional testimony on May 1, without elaborating.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/13/us/politics/russia-investigation-justice-department-review.html

Well now, watching this unfold is going to be fun fun fun...
:)

Enjoy!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The sound byte I heard over and over was that every intelligence agency in America thought there was Russian interference.

And they were all right.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It's nice to see not everyone hates trudie's selfie lessons.
Some folks seem to take them very seriously.

The sound byte I heard over and over was that every intelligence agency in America thought there was Russian interference.
And they were all LEFT.
There FTFY!

Yup, now the EVIDENCE of the actual democratic crimes will come out.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, that is EXACTLY what just happened, but don't worry there are better days ahead. People are starting to realize flue vaccine mercury is not a drug.
;)
I see the CNN laid off 100 people and the WaPO is being sued for their purchase price after what they did to the covintgton children, which was a massive propaganda fail if there ever was one.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Joe diGenova: Obama KNEW about CIA Chief John Brennan's Illicit Anti-Trump Targeting Scheme!

Judicial Watch
Premiered 18 hours ago

Judicial Watch is the organization that has been getting all the evidencial documents that the dems have been trying to hide through court action.

Joe diGenova: Nadler’s trying to turn Congress into an oppo research shop for Dems -- That's the real 'crisis'

Contempt? Constitutional crisis? The only “crisis” happening in the Washington, D.C. swamp is that House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler is trying to turn Capitol Hill into an opposition-research shop for the Democratic Party.

Upset at Attorney General William Barr’s refusal to go along with his charade of a hearing after he insisted on both extra length and the ability for committee staff to ask questions, Nadler decided to outdo even his own penchant for political theatrics. Instead of hearing Barr’s testimony, he devoted a whole day of the committee’s precious time to slandering the attorney general.

Nadler was already preparing to hold Barr in contempt of Congress for failing to meet the committee’s deadline for producing an unredacted version of the Mueller report, which Barr has repeatedly refused to do because it would require him to violate laws and regulations designed to safeguard sensitive information.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/joe-digenova-no-jerry-nadler-theres-no-constitutional-crisis

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yes, that is EXACTLY what just happened, but don't worry there are better days ahead. People are starting to realize flue vaccine mercury is not a drug.
;)
I see the CNN laid off 100 people and the WaPO is being sued for their purchase price after what they did to the covintgton children, which was a massive propaganda fail if there ever was one.
You are certifiably crazy. You know that, don't you?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You are certifiably crazy. You know that, don't you?
I see you missed every single fact and got nothing right there lefty.
;)
Boi, no raises for you over there in the central propaganda department...just deductions for your failures.

So you take mercury like a drug eh? Interesting. That might explain your constant cerebral wreckage.

Hang man is coming. I guess he is just an afterthought in your case.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
WE KNOW YOU ARE MAD....you are SO BUSTED!
;)
Obviously you never discuss facts - just DELUSIONAL memes made by similar N*TB*RS.

UK intelligence laundered Steele Dossier, delivered it to James Comey

The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris examine how UK intelligence services were used to launder the Steele Dossier, and deliver it back to the US with their stamp of approval, paving the way for Buzzfeed to leak the document, and for then FBI Director James Comey to use the dossier to blackmail Trump in the Oval Office.
https://theduran.com/uk-intelligence-laundered-steele-dossier-delivered-it-to-james-comey-video/

WOW! JOHHNY BOY TELLS INTEL COMMUNITY TO OBSTRUCT TRUMP'S ORDER GIVING BARR AUTHORITY TO DECLASSIFY!

Black Conservative Patriot
Published on May 25, 2019

WELL, Ain't Brennan losing his Sh!T because of trump's executive order to Barr to declassify the documents re the origin of this ATTEMPTED, russian collusion, GLOBALIST, nazicommie PEDO COUP.

LOL, there is a death penalty for treason.
heh.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Obama’s CIA Director John Brennan EXPOSED For SICK Role In Spying Scandal

New information has just surfaced exposing Barack Obama’s former CIA Director John Brennan for his role in the political surveillance scandal that has rocked the nation in recent days. Now, Susan Rice isn’t alone on the list of people who could see jail time as Brennan’s dirty deeds come to light.

According to Got News, intelligence sources familiar with the case have said that Brennan specifically targeted conservative talk show host Sean Hannity and General Michael Flynn by having Susan Rice unmask their names for his own sick agenda. With each passing day, this scandal grows, and now, Brennan is going to have some serious explaining to do.
http://gotnews.com/breaking-baracko...lies-targeting-trump-supporters-surveillance/

The surveillance in question took place between election day and inauguration day, according to the White House and House intelligence sources. Brennan reportedly directed Susan Rice to unmask the names of Sean Hannity, Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn, and billionaire Erik Prince. All three of these men had close ties to President Donald Trump before and after the election.

Gateway Pundit reports that Brennan had Rice unmask Hannity because of his perceived relationship with Julian Assange in addition to his close ties to Trump. Hannity recently responded to the reports of the Obama administration’s spying scandal on Twitter. I don’t think Hannity makes idle threats.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...eted-general-flynn-sean-hannity-surveillance/

https://madworldnews.com/obama-cia-director-john-brennan/

Looks, like Italy is going to sell Brennan out along with a few of it's own that were also involved.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

And they were all right.

Just not by Trump. Likely the Dems had their hand in it and that's why they're squirming.