B.C. judge rules father guilty of “family violence” for calling trans son “she”

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You better find a better definition of transphobe. I am not afraid of them, nor do I care what they do to each other.Just as long as they stay out of my wallet and my face.

You may be up against some posters who don't understand English or logic too good. I see one is pretty persistent. (Watch for the deluge) :)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
You understand that there are a number of doctors who gave expert advice to the court?

It's not like the judge didn't have exhaustive testimony from medical experts.

But you aren't interested in their testimony.

Those are facts and truths that don't support your idiotic agenda.

Which is to prevent people from doing something.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah

Twitter Bans Scientist For Hate Speech Because He Stated Facts

Check it out on Youtube.

This is the second time in Canada.

Read the story of Kenneth Zucker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Zucker

These people are not interested in either science or truth, but in the supression of both in the intestest of their idiotic agenda.

Oh wow...

I'm not sure what to think about these 'doctors'.

After reading up on them, I think I'm just as f'ing confused as they are.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That is a positive thing.

Re-think

I'm not sure I'm the one who needs to rethink.

The Twitter banned doctor? Thinks anime turns people Trans.

The wiki article doctor? Thinks Conversion therapy is okay.

Yet they both think being Trans is okay, so long as you're above a certain age...

Neither man makes any sense what so ever.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I'm not sure I'm the one who needs to rethink.
The Twitter banned doctor? Thinks anime turns people Trans.
The wiki article doctor? Thinks Conversion therapy is okay.
Yet they both think being Trans is okay, so long as you're above a certain age...
Neither man makes any sense what so ever.
Part of the problem is "experts" will say whatever they are paid to say. It simply is not posible for a court to decide which expert is right because that would mean the other one is then committing purgery.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So is 'Emily' a trans woman? Cause a trans woman would not look like this. Trans women would get dysphoric over the beard and the over-worked muscles.

Now, if 'Emily' is a trans man, first the name wouldn't be right, and of course he shouldn't join the girls football team. He's a guy.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
I kind of yearn for the days when everyone was either M or F, but then most people were sane too!

I'd love to join the 5-year-old-girls track and field team. I'd leave the competition in the dust as I run the lap of honour... well, that's until another adult male decides to self-identify as a five-year-old girl.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Part of the problem is "experts" will say whatever they are paid to say. It simply is not posible for a court to decide which expert is right because that would mean the other one is then committing purgery.

Good point.

So you can't rely on the 'experts' the father of the story brought in without any review with the patient (son) in question to say that his son isn't Trans and whatever else they said, over the experts who actually have been part of the son's case since he wanted to begin blockers, and long before that.

Therefore you need to rely on the actions of the father vs. the outcome of those actions on the son.

Guess the father is screwed then regardless.

Thanks for agreeing finally.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I kind of yearn for the days when everyone was either M or F, but then most people were sane too!

Actually those days weren't 'real' as many gay, lesbian, trans and others still existed, they just didn't talk about it, reveal it or there wasn't the language yet to explain what was going on.

Historically (not recent history since recent history has increased the recognition of more than just the two)M and F terms were the 'only' terms because that was the way society decided things were, mostly because that's the way we all ended up being pulled into living thanks to the dominance of the Christian faith (though other religions did and still practice that M & F are the only genders). Ironically, early Islam and Judaism did make allowances for "other" besides M and F. Other religions also had acceptances for other sexualities: African beliefs, Australian Aborigines, Classical mythos (Greek, Egypt, Norse), Hinduism, most Pagan faiths, Shinto, Pacific Islands, some Native American tribes...

So no, even if there were 'days' people were called 'M or F', it wasn't because that's all there was.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So is 'Emily' a trans woman? Cause a trans woman would not look like this. Trans women would get dysphoric over the beard and the over-worked muscles.
Now, if 'Emily' is a trans man, first the name wouldn't be right, and of course he shouldn't join the girls football team. He's a guy.

Who are you to judge? Isn't that the point of your argument? Accept and let her play football

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Good point.
So you can't rely on the 'experts' the father of the story brought in without any review with the patient (son) in question to say that his son isn't Trans and whatever else they said, over the experts who actually have been part of the son's case since he wanted to begin blockers, and long before that.
Therefore you need to rely on the actions of the father vs. the outcome of those actions on the son.
Guess the father is screwed then regardless.
Thanks for agreeing finally.
Oh there was never any doubt the father got screwed over just for trying to protect his daughter because he is fighting a system controlled by progs. WHich is why I am concerned about the precedent created by the court interfering in parenting. Some future court could use this ruling to determine what church a kid must attend.