Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Nope because of Visa laws, I personally admire him for what he is trying to achieve pay for himself and his brother's education, however working 40-50 hrs a week operating a dump truck does open a question to when does he have time for school.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Nope because of Visa laws, I personally admire him for what he is trying to achieve pay for himself and his brother's education, however working 40-50 hrs a week operating a dump truck does open a question to when does he have time for school.

My kid works 40 hours a week and is going to university. It's only a problem if you're lazy or stupid

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
My kid works 40 hours a week and is going to university. It's only a problem if you're lazy or stupid

POOR STUPID CANNUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have failed to notice your son is a Cdn citizen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As such HE IS ENTITLED to work here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your son is NOT a foreigner STEALING A JOB from a Cdn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I call B.S. . 40 hours a week work , Another 30 to 40 attending lectures , another 50 to 60 sleeping . That leaves him/her with about 30 hours per week for such things as eating , performing ablutions , travel to and from work and school and completing school work and projects . I am sure your kid never wants to date or catch a game , which is good because where is the time .