Beijing is building roads & bridges. America should take notice.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You are nothing without the rest of us

What gets stuck in yer filter might interest you unt it might not. Nature will prevaill despite your punny human pretensions to power, you have none except that law and if that evades you thenj youi are doomend, like mme

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Stop, I can,t help you, I don,t know what yer smokin but if youvegotnmind it shouldnt slow you too muich what I wab=nt to see is a olaqnet ruled by nice or else,, please disegard all the following and think of bud called R2, Ronnie, Oxford NS mid 80,s the most destrucktive cannibis strain known to mankind,

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Head fixing stuff, available only in NE NS and nowhereelse on earth, the most mindbendinhg weed avaILOABLE IN THE SICK WESTERN WHORLE. wHEN AND IF you ever hear the leyttersn R2 WITH REPECT TO YOUR NEXT BAG OF WEED DO NOT HESITATE TO LAY YOUR MONEY DOWN,

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
theiT,S NOT About meat but about mind, The statisictal evidence is in the God file, page 2, section 2734, seek and yea shall find or die of hypothern=mioa the desert of humanity, who or what would water a plant like you?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You got water you have hope you can exorcize yer mindm you on the top of the world. Don,t fuk up, nothin changes faster than the human top. It,s what I,ve been told I,ve never actually bean there. Only the nice are powerfull the rest are pretenders, nice rules. if you can,t be nice you won,t be long. yournextension depends on your nice, your nice defines your power, the nice have power the rest have hope the powerless nice there is not. yOU COUNT FOR NOTHING BUT FOR THOSE UNDER YOUR WING

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Federal taxes. you can demand those of my dead body. I owe you nothing I got here ona free ticket and you were not mentioned, fuk off andndie I owe you nothing you,re luckyn I m very busy and don,t have time at thisn time to entertain you, who are you to suppose you could tax me<>>>? fuk off twit I will die oweing you the max or I will not sleep in the next, My lifes work is to die owing thouisands of dllOars in tAXES, TIME IS ON MY SIDE SHITHEAD

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Beijing is building roads & bridges. America should take notice.

https://medium.com/trucking/beijing-is-building-roads-america-should-take-notice-7dd561832444

Canada should take notice.

Mexico has better infustructure than Canada

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Mexican water is BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just LOOK at all the life forms that live in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just make sure Cdns DO NOT DRINK Mexican water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Mexican water is BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just LOOK at all the life forms that live in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just make sure Cdns DO NOT DRINK Mexican water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, like our water is so perfect.. Few Indian reservations up north would not dare to drink Canadian water..

Cenotes in Mexico is pretty clean, caverns used by the Mayans.

https://images.app.goo.gl/WH6ZZbpJGtF4oCzB9

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Yeah, like our water is so perfect.. Few Indian reservations up north would not dare to drink Canadian water..

Cenotes in Mexico is pretty clean, caverns used by the Mayans.

https://images.app.goo.gl/WH6ZZbpJGtF4oCzB9

Water on Cdn native reserves is DIRTY mainly due to native stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you read this article explaining in SMALL WORDS.......................................................

how THREE RESERVES lifted their Boil Water Advisory after TWENTY YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

File this one under AMAZING! The CBC has reported the following-and I have added some comments of my own in brackets):

First Nations teen solves remote community's drinking water problems.
A 19-year-old from North Spirit Lake First Nation is the key to solving a boil water advisory in place in his community for nearly as long as he has been alive.
Jody Porter/CBC tells us that Quentin Rae, 19, tests water samples at the North Spirit Lake First Nation in his new role as water plant operator. Quentin Rae, 19, is the water plant operator in North Spirit Lake First Nation.

The remote First Nation, about 800 kilometers northwest of Thunder Bay, Ont., has been under a boil water advisory for 14 years.

Now, a unique program spearheaded by the Northern Chiefs Council (Keewatinook Okimakanak), is allowing people like Quentin Rae to take the initiative and the responsibility for providing clean water in their own communities.

"I have to take care of the plant, make sure chlorine gets in the water to clean the bacteria," said Rae with a smile during his first week on the job at the end of April.
Quentin Rae, 19, files the water monitoring reports at the North Spirit Lake First Nation water plant. "I just graduated last year and they gave me the job."

The high school diploma is the prerequisite for the training provided by Northern Chiefs Council that will provide Rae with his operator certificate. Once the water plant in North Spirit Lake has a certified operator, the boil water advisory can be lifted.

But the program goes beyond the training.
'Think about a 19-year-old like Quentin having the safety of every member of this community on him,' says public works manager Barry Strachan. We can't let him do that alone, we need to support him ' says public works manager Barry Strachan. You think about a 19-year-old like Quentin having the safety of every member of this community on him — we can't let him do that alone, we need to support him."

The support comes in the form of a high-tech monitoring system installed in five remote First Nations in 2015. It provides Strachan up-to-the-second updates on water quality, sent to his office in Dryden, Ont. He can then help the local technicians work through the problem over the phone.

"We want the community to own and fix the problems," Strachan said.

"The best way to build the confidence in their own ability to run these systems is to let them do it and support them while they are."

Strachan admits First Nations need sound infrastructure in place first, before the monitoring and training system will work. The program has already resulted in removing boil water advisories in three other northern Ontario First Nations.

Meanwhile, community leaders in North Spirit Lake are pleased to be able to offer new opportunities to the young people.

"That young fella, he just graduated from Grade 12 and we gave him an opportunity and he jumped at it," said deputy chief Donald Campbell.

"I think he's very excited and he'll be a good asset for our community as he grows and learns."

Rae expects to complete his training for his certificate in June.

"It feels all right," he said. "I'm happy."

But Rae laughs when asked whether he sees the opportunity as a "job for life."

"I don't know," he says. "It's my first job ever."

(I have to say it’s a remarkable CBC report-just imagine-a young fellow from a reserve actually graduated from high school and then took advantage of the FREE training offered by govt and now he has the skills needed to help his community! AND HE has a steady job out of it too!!!! Who would have imagined such a happy outcome simply from going to school and gaining a skill?)

(Life on the average First Nation Reserve is so aweful that govt cannot find qualified white people to go to such places and operate the water treatment plants. And of course only 25 percent of natives actually graduate from high school and very few of them go on to post secondary education so the number of qualified natives is disturbingly low, especially when drugs and alcohol take their toll on `worker` attitude!)

(Add in endemic corruption on many reserves where money intended to keep water plants running is often syphoned off for stupid reasons like sending native hockey teams to tournaments in places like California or for sending native groups on Caribbean cruises; then add INSANE salaries for band councils-in one New Brunswick case a band chief was being paid Five Hundred Thousand dollars per year to over see a band of less than 500 people and it quickly becomes obvious why there is no money for clean water on so many reserves!)

(And sadly, even when there IS clean water, it is often not used. On the same day that CBC reported the good news about Quentin Rae, CBC ALSO ran a report out of the very troubled Kashchewan reserve- it seems a number of kids have been air lifted out to hospitals in the south to treat horrible skin rashes. I am not a doctor but the last time I saw a rash like that shown on the face of the girl in the news report, that rash was on the body of a NEGLECTED boy who I KNEW had not been supplied with clean clothes or a hot bath in months!)

(I have to ask if anything really works on the average native reserve. Especially since govt has AGAIN airlifted 300 people out of Kashechewan due to the YEARLY flooding! And govt may have to do as it did last year and airlift as many as 1200 people out due to the flooding-which occurs EVERY YEAR! WHY build a town in a place guaranteed to FLOOD EVERY YEAR?)

(What IS the cost to fly 500 or a 1000 people plus their clothing and pets out and back every year? A 1000 Km trip to some place like Thunder Bay? And then put them up in hotels? Why not fly them out and LEAVE THEM OUT-some place high and dry? Or should we assume this is a native revenge thing-making a MESS that white people get to pay for? No wonder CBC thinks its newsworthy when a young guy like Quentin Rae shows responsibility and common sense! Its so utterly out of character for so many Reserve inhabitants and the loonie LIE-beral loving leftists egging them on!)

(The worst of it is the reserve houses flood so often BECAUSE govt let the natives build the houses-and they took a little short cut that NO WHITE MAN would be allowed! When white men build in such a place-so close to sea level-they START by bulldozing up a nice HIGH pad of sand and gravel and build the house on top of that-out of reach of yearly flood waters. Native house builders did not bother with such an elementary step and the houses now flood every spring due to their elevation-which happens to be an average of 6ft above Hudson Bay sea level-according to an old Toronto (Red) Star report; so every spring one little ice jam in the river floods huge chunks of reserve land and houses! Oh well, its only white mans money that is paying for all this.....and it makes for nice photo ops for Our Brainless Boy who enjoys taking `selfies` with the victimized natives.)

(It was Jean Chretien as Dept if Indian Affairs minister under LIE-beral leader Pierre Trudope who first encouraged a bunch of drugged, drunken, emotionally depressed, chronically un-employed sots living on remote reserves that they were `first nations`.....and given the array of problems endemic to a typical reserve one ought to say `First Nation` with a sneer. LIE-berals are responsible for this mess-encouraging natives that we can and will pay them whatever they want whenever they desire it. But isn’t it nice that some natives (like Quentin Rae) understand reality and scorn the siren song of `free` money from LIE-berals! AND take responsibility for their lives!)

(It is entirely obvious that natives on reserves need some sort of help but what they DON’T need is grossly misplaced sympathy from air head social workers; nor do they need any encouragement to continue down their current corrupt and drunken and too often suicidal path!)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Water on Cdn native reserves is DIRTY mainly due to native stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you read this article explaining in SMALL WORDS.......................................................

how THREE RESERVES lifted their Boil Water Advisory after TWENTY YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
File this one under AMAZING! The CBC has reported the following-and I have added some comments of my own in brackets):
First Nations teen solves remote community's drinking water problems.
A 19-year-old from North Spirit Lake First Nation is the key to solving a boil water advisory in place in his community for nearly as long as he has been alive.
Jody Porter/CBC tells us that Quentin Rae, 19, tests water samples at the North Spirit Lake First Nation in his new role as water plant operator. Quentin Rae, 19, is the water plant operator in North Spirit Lake First Nation.
The remote First Nation, about 800 kilometers northwest of Thunder Bay, Ont., has been under a boil water advisory for 14 years.
Now, a unique program spearheaded by the Northern Chiefs Council (Keewatinook Okimakanak), is allowing people like Quentin Rae to take the initiative and the responsibility for providing clean water in their own communities.
"I have to take care of the plant, make sure chlorine gets in the water to clean the bacteria," said Rae with a smile during his first week on the job at the end of April.
Quentin Rae, 19, files the water monitoring reports at the North Spirit Lake First Nation water plant. "I just graduated last year and they gave me the job."
The high school diploma is the prerequisite for the training provided by Northern Chiefs Council that will provide Rae with his operator certificate. Once the water plant in North Spirit Lake has a certified operator, the boil water advisory can be lifted.
But the program goes beyond the training.
'Think about a 19-year-old like Quentin having the safety of every member of this community on him,' says public works manager Barry Strachan. We can't let him do that alone, we need to support him ' says public works manager Barry Strachan. You think about a 19-year-old like Quentin having the safety of every member of this community on him — we can't let him do that alone, we need to support him."
The support comes in the form of a high-tech monitoring system installed in five remote First Nations in 2015. It provides Strachan up-to-the-second updates on water quality, sent to his office in Dryden, Ont. He can then help the local technicians work through the problem over the phone.
"We want the community to own and fix the problems," Strachan said.
"The best way to build the confidence in their own ability to run these systems is to let them do it and support them while they are."
Strachan admits First Nations need sound infrastructure in place first, before the monitoring and training system will work. The program has already resulted in removing boil water advisories in three other northern Ontario First Nations.
Meanwhile, community leaders in North Spirit Lake are pleased to be able to offer new opportunities to the young people.
"That young fella, he just graduated from Grade 12 and we gave him an opportunity and he jumped at it," said deputy chief Donald Campbell.
"I think he's very excited and he'll be a good asset for our community as he grows and learns."
Rae expects to complete his training for his certificate in June.
"It feels all right," he said. "I'm happy."
But Rae laughs when asked whether he sees the opportunity as a "job for life."
"I don't know," he says. "It's my first job ever."
(I have to say it’s a remarkable CBC report-just imagine-a young fellow from a reserve actually graduated from high school and then took advantage of the FREE training offered by govt and now he has the skills needed to help his community! AND HE has a steady job out of it too!!!! Who would have imagined such a happy outcome simply from going to school and gaining a skill?)
(Life on the average First Nation Reserve is so aweful that govt cannot find qualified white people to go to such places and operate the water treatment plants. And of course only 25 percent of natives actually graduate from high school and very few of them go on to post secondary education so the number of qualified natives is disturbingly low, especially when drugs and alcohol take their toll on `worker` attitude!)
(Add in endemic corruption on many reserves where money intended to keep water plants running is often syphoned off for stupid reasons like sending native hockey teams to tournaments in places like California or for sending native groups on Caribbean cruises; then add INSANE salaries for band councils-in one New Brunswick case a band chief was being paid Five Hundred Thousand dollars per year to over see a band of less than 500 people and it quickly becomes obvious why there is no money for clean water on so many reserves!)
(And sadly, even when there IS clean water, it is often not used. On the same day that CBC reported the good news about Quentin Rae, CBC ALSO ran a report out of the very troubled Kashchewan reserve- it seems a number of kids have been air lifted out to hospitals in the south to treat horrible skin rashes. I am not a doctor but the last time I saw a rash like that shown on the face of the girl in the news report, that rash was on the body of a NEGLECTED boy who I KNEW had not been supplied with clean clothes or a hot bath in months!)
(I have to ask if anything really works on the average native reserve. Especially since govt has AGAIN airlifted 300 people out of Kashechewan due to the YEARLY flooding! And govt may have to do as it did last year and airlift as many as 1200 people out due to the flooding-which occurs EVERY YEAR! WHY build a town in a place guaranteed to FLOOD EVERY YEAR?)
(What IS the cost to fly 500 or a 1000 people plus their clothing and pets out and back every year? A 1000 Km trip to some place like Thunder Bay? And then put them up in hotels? Why not fly them out and LEAVE THEM OUT-some place high and dry? Or should we assume this is a native revenge thing-making a MESS that white people get to pay for? No wonder CBC thinks its newsworthy when a young guy like Quentin Rae shows responsibility and common sense! Its so utterly out of character for so many Reserve inhabitants and the loonie LIE-beral loving leftists egging them on!)
(The worst of it is the reserve houses flood so often BECAUSE govt let the natives build the houses-and they took a little short cut that NO WHITE MAN would be allowed! When white men build in such a place-so close to sea level-they START by bulldozing up a nice HIGH pad of sand and gravel and build the house on top of that-out of reach of yearly flood waters. Native house builders did not bother with such an elementary step and the houses now flood every spring due to their elevation-which happens to be an average of 6ft above Hudson Bay sea level-according to an old Toronto (Red) Star report; so every spring one little ice jam in the river floods huge chunks of reserve land and houses! Oh well, its only white mans money that is paying for all this.....and it makes for nice photo ops for Our Brainless Boy who enjoys taking `selfies` with the victimized natives.)
(It was Jean Chretien as Dept if Indian Affairs minister under LIE-beral leader Pierre Trudope who first encouraged a bunch of drugged, drunken, emotionally depressed, chronically un-employed sots living on remote reserves that they were `first nations`.....and given the array of problems endemic to a typical reserve one ought to say `First Nation` with a sneer. LIE-berals are responsible for this mess-encouraging natives that we can and will pay them whatever they want whenever they desire it. But isn’t it nice that some natives (like Quentin Rae) understand reality and scorn the siren song of `free` money from LIE-berals! AND take responsibility for their lives!)
(It is entirely obvious that natives on reserves need some sort of help but what they DON’T need is grossly misplaced sympathy from air head social workers; nor do they need any encouragement to continue down their current corrupt and drunken and too often suicidal path!)

too long, didn't read.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
too long, didn't read.

Yes- typical LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They think they are ENTITLED to avoid inconvenient facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sad or them that they cannot HIDE from elections and ballot boxes forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!