Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
white nattys need to lie about trans children

it makes them feel good about themselves and their hideous beliefs

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Any of you guys actually feel insulted with that "White Natty" cough cough invective?

It's actually laughable if it wasn't sooo boooring! and childish in it's repetition!
O.M.G. he called me a white natty! I won't be able to sleep tonight!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Any of you guys actually feel insulted with that "White Natty" cough cough invective?

It's actually laughable if it wasn't sooo boooring! and childish in it's repetition!

Nah, it just gets to be an annoying reverberating echo to the point of ad nauseum!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
You are proof Dr's can be wrong.

Hell, buddy is proof that retroactive abortion to the age of 45 is effective

I was laughable at one point... Now, it's just sad and pathetic

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You really are fukken dense. I must have told you 6 times by now I don't care what adults do to themselves so long as the taxpayer isn't on the hook for it. My issue if for the courts to override parental concern as I can see potential bad downstream decisions based on this. And it is still a she unless you can change 1 of those X cromosones to a Y.

Still a Transphobe, Taxslave. Which was my point of the post you quoted.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Damm I didn't know it was supposed to be an insult like leftard.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
He's missing a spelling chromosome
I'm not. Spellcheck does. I don't spell very well so if spellcheck doesn't pick it up there is not much chance I will. My first wife claimed it is because I read too many newspapers with their poor spelling. She would take a paper and circle all the misspelled words just to prove it.