Oct 15, 2017
A diagnosis is something a doctor makes

An opinion is something a white natty has

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Whatever happened to finding yourself?

Ironic that you say this, but then so many are telling us this kid isn't finding himself, but under the subjection of a wackoo mother and Big Pharma and Liberal judges etc, etc...

What if this kid HAS found himself and this is what he found?? Or does that not matter cause it's not 'normal'?

Claiming this kid will kill itself without blockers is a bizarre stance.

Except he already has tried suicide, like a lot of Trans kids do. A dead kid vs. a live one on blockers is the reality Trans families face. Some pass the test and care for their child no matter what. Some fail and you get parents like this father, and worse.

What will kill this kid is having to lose a parent they love in order to appease the other./
Considering the kid here has said why they are 'losing' their parent, I'm sure he'll be better off without the parent in his life.

The gay party community is going to eat that kid alive when it starts looking for an escape to kill the pain.

You don't know much 'bout the community.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Whatever happened to finding yourself?

Claiming this kid will kill itself without blockers is a bizarre stance.

What will kill this kid is having to lose a parent they love in order to appease the other.

The gay party community is going to eat that kid alive when it starts looking for an escape to kill the pain.

The incredibly high suicide rate among TG does not decrease after transition.

That tells the tale.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The incredibly high suicide rate among TG does not decrease after transition.

That tells the tale.

It does.

But it's not the 'tale' you think.

And just to ask - what transition do you mean? Full GRS transition, or transition without GRS?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Forced by parents and state to go to school as well bullying to the 2nd degree ;)

It's damn near criminal, ain't it?

"Lose"

Normally I'm not a spelling nazi given the goofiness of autocorrect sometimes but this is the fifth or sixth time I've seen it from you. Clearly you struggle to understand the difference between lose and loose

Don't sell yourself short.. You're an exceptional Nazi

No. But telling a sixteen year old person who is not religious, and the parent knows they're not, that they're going to church anyway regardless is.

.. And those same parents 'know' that their kid hates asparagus or brussel sprouts (or whatever), and yet, they still feed those toxins to that kid.

What MONSTERS!

Why does it make me a bully to call someone out for being phobic about Trans people?

Because, you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about taxslave... YET... You apply your own unique brand of assessment on him and follow-up by pretending that it is factual.

.. It's a 'fact' in your mind, but no one elses.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Because, you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about taxslave... YET... You apply your own unique brand of assessment on him and follow-up by pretending that it is factual.

.. It's a 'fact' in your mind, but no one elses.

By Taxslave's own words they've proven themselves to be a transphobe.

Misgendering on purpose, repeatedly.

Use of derogative words.

Most of all, ignoring the fact that this kid is trans, wants help, and yet sides with a transphobe father who wants his kid dead rather than support their child.

I know to you that labels Taxslave as a concerned and caring person, but the reality is far from that.

Taxslave makes points, but in the end, the transphobia is still blatantly present.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
By Taxslave's own words they've proven themselves to be a transphobe.
Misgendering on purpose, repeatedly.
Use of derogative words.
Most of all, ignoring the fact that this kid is trans, wants help, and yet sides with a transphobe father who wants his kid dead rather than support their child.
I know to you that labels Taxslave as a concerned and caring person, but the reality is far from that.
Taxslave makes points, but in the end, the transphobia is still blatantly present.
You really are fukken dense. I must have told you 6 times by now I don't care what adults do to themselves so long as the taxpayer isn't on the hook for it. My issue if for the courts to override parental concern as I can see potential bad downstream decisions based on this. And it is still a she unless you can change 1 of those X cromosones to a Y.