Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
lol, the guy who can't tell the truth about anything;
;)
jeez.
The eastern mole
where it’s been found in ontario:
Widespread and common in eastern and central north america, the range of the eastern mole is restricted to the extreme southwestern part of ontario.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/eastern-mole
i don't know about running over moles myself ( they would never be seen in the treads of my truck tires), but i do love running over prickheads with the fact wagon.
:)
btw, just so you know for future reference, "the east" starts much west of here, somewhere around the mississippi area.
whoosh!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I can't believe the truck driver is trying to appeal..

Worse than than listening to the radio, some stupid woman asks; "I wonder what was going through the bus drivers brain, during the accident."

Lady, it would be like a bumble bee hitting the windshield.. His ass was going through his brain.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I can't believe the truck driver is trying to appeal..

It might not do him any harm. If I was him, I'd accept the finding of guilt, but I'd probably appeal getting shipped back to India. That part is punishing for his wife and kids.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Maybe during his appeal he will get what he deserves, 16 life sentences.. never set a foot out of prison as a free person. He can die in there.

I think enough lives have already been destroyed without adding more. It doesn't matter what is done to him now, it will never change anything for the ones lost. The only thing it would satisfy is revenge.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I think enough lives have already been destroyed without adding more. It doesn't matter what is done to him now, it will never change anything for the ones lost. The only thing it would satisfy is revenge.

Jesus, it's not revenge, it's called justice.

You guys just don't seem to understand the laws.

In my truck I have an eLog. If I go over my hours in the USA, it is a Federal crime.

If I cause an accident while I am in violation, I am automatically at fault and can be imprisoned.

By 2020 the same laws hit Canada, 5 years to late if you ask me, because still to many companies are abusing the law and risking peoples lives. They run paper logs and cheat.

Driving over your hours is equal to driving drunk, but far more dangerous.

Last night I stopped outside Lubbock, Texas 2 hours left on the clock. Why, because I was fatigued.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Shut the fukk up ya stupid troll.

You're to stupid to share the same air.

Wish you were in the front seat of the bus, with the best view.

He's a very sick man, Boomer. I just noticed he was up already during the night "stalking" my posts, a couple going back a year or more. Just avoid speaking to him directly, that drives him nuts!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Jesus, it's not revenge, it's called justice.

You guys just don't seem to understand the laws.

In my truck I have an eLog. If I go over my hours in the USA, it is a Federal crime.

If I cause an accident while I am in violation, I am automatically at fault and can be imprisoned.

By 2020 the same laws hit Canada, 5 years to late if you ask me, because still to many companies are abusing the law and risking peoples lives. They run paper logs and cheat.

Driving over your hours is equal to driving drunk, but far more dangerous.

Last night I stopped outside Lubbock, Texas 2 hours left on the clock. Why, because I was fatigued.

I understand the law, it's a crime to do anything while driving that COULD result in an accident and should be punishable. However is the guy that drives like an idiot and causes an accident any more guilty than the guy commits the same infractions and by the grace of God causes no harm? Maybe they should all suffer the same punishment as the same intent was there. On a side note Cannuck like several others on here seems to think that what a person does to earn their living is an indication of degree of intelligence. Most of the truck drivers I've known (family members included) are smarter than Cannuck. :)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,