Trump World -USA-2019

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
pigs still on natty duty?

WTF man

do you ever rest?
Rest ? I am here less then you , post less then you , and post on fewer threads then you . Tell me about rest o racist one .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Is that why you reply to every single post I make?

Am I your new George?

Has George broken your heart for the last time?

(I forget who George even is, is it CC?)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Is that why you reply to every single post I make?

Am I your new George?

Has George broken your heart for the last time?

(I forget who George even is, is it CC?)
Really ? Here you go , I replied , now run along .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

new girl friend confirmed!

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Sanders v. Biden v. Everyone Else in the Dems and finally v. Trump

I think Sanders might be the most likely Democrat nominee at this point. He is probably the least affiliated with the Culture Club Dems (eco-pagans, feminists, homosexuals, ‘multiculturalists’ (read that as those who identify primarily by race or ethnicity), post-structuralists of all sorts) and actually tackles Trump head on with his economic platform that is more comprehensive, systematic and fully fleshed out in comparison with Trump’s tendency to wing it with no compass or chart.

Still Sanders has not drawn any lines between himself the tribes and cults of the Dems. He does not have that political maneuverability. But most of those factions are deeply objectionable to conservative, suburban, small town and rural voters which includes the rust belt. The final election might come down to a contest between the urbanized New Agers and traditional Outlanders.

And Trump’s sheer spontaneity, dynamics and flexibility might be as appealing as Sander’s systematic methods at this point in presaging an oncoming reformed economic order. The situation still calls for an iconoclast, not a fabricator ..yet.. imho.

The only other Dem. candidate who has focussed on economics is Elizabeth Warren in providing a detailed economic platform. But Warren’s a bit of a train wreck as a candidate. I’m sure potential supporters are loathe to the prospect of months of Trump’s ‘Pocahontas’ taunts.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this came down to Sanders (the old, white, rich, male in the field) v. someone with ethnic/gender/victim credentials. Preferably someone who is a female ‘of colour’ ..like Kamala Harris (daughter on Indian and Jamaican immigrants). I can’t believe even the Dems would opt for Buttigieg. But who would win the nomination between those economic or cultural polarities is completely unpredictable at this point.

As for the so called front runner Biden. My sense is he’s in this for the ‘good of the party’ He really doesn’t want to be President, not at this stage his life. If it is handed to him he’ll take it. But as far as putting up some kind of desperate, bare knuckled brawl for the nomination, it's not going to be there. That is going to affect both the energy and enthusiasm he brings to the campaign and that which it generates. He presents no vision, nothing original, just a dull reflection of an amorphous Demcratic centre.

Either way the ultimate nominee is going to be dealing with a bitterly divided Party. And they will have their hands full with Trump, who has unified the Republican grass roots under him. To the extent that they have become an extension of his persona.

Last edited:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Trump / Congress

This stonewalling by the White House seems almost to be toying with Congress ..tormenting them ..daring them to up the ante. And the Dems are taking the bait, spinning like a top in frustration and outrage. And increasingly its seems drawing their rationale from a hermetically sealed, self absorbed sophistry without any reference to the American public. Who are overwhelmingly against carrying this obstruction/impeachment process any further.

Case in point is Trump’s tax returns. The demand from Congress ignores the legal guarantee of privacy that is given to all citizens who provide their returns in good faith. Congress is relying on an ambiguously constructed piece of legislation that allows them to subpoena returns without providing a justification. But implicit in the spirit of all laws are that they be used responsibly. Not cynically and gratuitously as a fishing expedition for political ammunition or in an attempt to embarrass the respondent.

The request, then, has to be based on an authentic, specific and articulated allegation of an infraction of Federal Law. None of that has been provided. Therefore it is an illegitimate demand. It forms a blatant attempt to misuse Congress’s subpoena powers as a political weapon. That comprises malfeasance and corruption through misuse of a federal statute by the Dems. It is Obstruction of Justice.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The tax returns will be gotten.

The best Trump can do is delay it.

ON the plus side the time he spends on that issue is time he can't spend ruining America.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
McGahn refused White House request to say Trump did not obstruct justice
As President Trump��s attorneys prepared for the public release of the Mueller report, the White House sought for its former counsel to issue a statement making public what he told the special counsel��s team.

source: WAPO

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Trump is truly a full-bore fascist. According to his attourny Rudy, he wants Barr to open investigations on his political opponents.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newsp...gating-biden-–-giuliani/ar-AABgwCb?li=AAggNb9

The Hillbillies on here are going to say "Yup! Yup! He kin do thayat! Heez thah Prezeedent! Mah Prezeedent!"