Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Corporate America today! Holy...Holy...Holy...Moly...MONEY! Equates slavery of the mind! SAD! Major crash...deliver us!

Everyone so desperately wants to conform into the designed system-matrix. Predictable Human Programming for self imprisonment.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Why Catastrophic Climate Change is Probably Inevitable Now

How Capitalism Torched the Planet by Imploding Into Fascism

Sometimes, when I write scary essays, I encourage you not to read them. This one’s different. It’s going to be brutal, scary, jarring, and alarming. But if you want my thoughts on the future, then read away.
It strikes me that the planet’s fate is now probably sealed. We have just a decade in which to control climate change — or goodbye, an unknown level of catastrophic, inescapable, runaway warming is inevitable. The reality is: we’re probably not going to make it. It’s highly dubious at this juncture that humanity is going to win the fight against climate change.
Yet that is for a very unexpected — yet perfectly predictable — reason: the sudden explosion in global fascism — which in turn is a consequence of capitalism having failed as a model of global order. If, when, Brazil elects a neo-fascist who plans to raze and sell off the Amazon — the world’s lungs — then how do you suppose the fight against warming will be won? It will be set back by decades — decades…we don’t have. America’s newest Supreme Court justice is already striking down environmental laws — in his first few days in office — but he will be on the bench for life…beside a President who hasn’t just decimated the EPA, but stacked it with the kind of delusional simpletons who think global warming is a hoax. Again, the world is set by back by decades…it doesn’t have. Do you see my point yet? Let me make it razor sharp.
My friends, catastrophic climate change is not a problem for fascists — it is a solution. History’s most perfect, lethal, and efficient one means of genocide, ever, period. Who needs to build a camp or a gas chamber when the flood and hurricane will do the dirty work for free? Please don’t mistake this for conspiracism: climate change accords perfectly with the foundational fascist belief that only the strong should survive, and the weak — the dirty, the impure, the foul — should perish. That is why neo-fascists do not lift a finger to stop climate change — but do everything they can to in fact accelerate it, and prevent every effort to reverse or mitigate it.

More: https://eand.co/how-capitalism-torc...-it-a-smoking-fascist-greenhouse-fe687e99f070

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
https://vimeo.com/20278227

The Children’s Fire by Tim ‘Mac’ Macartney

The Children's Fire is part of the Earth teachings of the elders of ancient America. Over time the elders came to understand that all human-created institutions needed to reflect the balance and wisdom observed in nature. The Children's Fire was a reminder of the first promise: "No law, no action of any kind, shall be taken that will harm the children". It is now time to re-kindle this fire: in our corporations, governments, religion and education.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
But today scientists generally agree that the Maya collapse has many roots, all intertwined—overpopulation, warfare, famine, drought. At the moment, the hottest field of inquiry centers on climate change, perhaps of the Maya's own doing.
Must have been Capitalists or they ran out of children to butcher?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Too good for diseased clothing were they? There is a new theory that is what the Trojan Horse contained and the 'enemy' was there to make sure they couldn't open the gates and escape certain death.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"The commercialized and politicized push for multiculturalism and globalization are really nothing more than the destruction of ethnic historical cultures, in order to replace them, not with the homogeneous American culture, but with a “one-world, one (consumer) culture.” It is a synthetic religion of the marketplace, where people are expected to worship whomever or whatever the celebrities and politicians tell them they should like this week. Money and material gain have become the primary aim of society, with family, children, and service to the community of kith and kin, becoming nothing more than burdens that interfere with that self-indulgence." - from the book Forging the Hero