Capitalism will save this world

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes, indeed. That perpetually Angry Alberta DEMANDS a pipeline to the Pacific or else! That's gonna work! Cut off the oil supply and they'll .... buy it from somewhere else and Alberta will never, ever have a pipeline to the Pacific.
.... not ever.
Alberta Anger Issues ...
How does BC get its oil to market?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Capitalism is self destructing by focusing solely on profit.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
When did they put mercury bacK in or are you still watching the same youtube videos?
I see you brought some facts to the table.
;)

If you missed some of the info I have posted summarized in YouTube and backed by other links as well, you would have to be pretty fckn stupid. As opposed to say, posting ancient brain dead memes in response to even more modern brain-dead memes.

Funny YOU are the one recommending mercury as a food additive.
:)
I guess You forgot that already?

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
ROFLMFAO. There would be no industry without capitalists. Unions would never invest in a business. Most of them would not be able to run a business anyway.
The Ontario teacher's Federation has billions and billions of dollars invested in many businesses.

It's almost as if you simply make stuff up without thinking.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The Ontario teacher's Federation has billions and billions of dollars invested in many businesses.
It's almost as if you simply make stuff up without thinking.
All pension plans have money invested in businesses. DO you know what the Ontario Trachers Pension Plan did when they gained majority ownership of TimberWest?
They closed all the unionized company logging opperations and went to non union contractors.
Now your class project is to uncover how much the Steelworkers union has invested in the logging companies their members work for.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Best I can tell our union has no pension money invested in any of the companies we work for although they have been known to invest in the odd project.