B.C. judge rules father guilty of “family violence” for calling trans son “she”

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Gender is revealed by physical appearance.

Male or female, no others.

Except for the deviance of 0.3 % of the population, and that is deviance, not normality.

No, it is a mental illness, a delusion.

The people abusing his daughter are the mother, the doctors, and the state. That is what is endangering his child.

DAUGHTER.

Anyone that says words are violence is a ****ing moron, with absolute no understanding of individual rights or liberty.

DAUGHTER

He is not emotionally abusing his child, anymore than you would be abusing a child that wants to try to fly by jumping poff a roof by trying to talk her out of it.

DAUGHTER, and who the phuck are you to assume I would inj any way abuse any human being?

You don't know me.

And you are wrong, as well as an idiot.

A steaming heap of ludicrous BS.

By the bolded parts of YOUR comment, you prove that you have no problem injuring anyone, even 14 year old kids. The denials you so proudly claim ARE abusive and Transphobic, ergo, injuring to the SON of this story.

Again, just because you're transphobic doesn't mean you get to go and be a total asshole to a 14 year old kid.

Also, if words DIDN'T hurt, Trans kids, gay kids and other kids wouldn't kill themselves because of bullying, ESPECIALLY bullying by asshole adults like you.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
By the bolded parts of YOUR comment, you prove that you have no problem injuring anyone, even 14 year old kids. The denials you so proudly claim ARE abusive and Transphobic, ergo, injuring to the SON of this story.

Again, just because you're transphobic doesn't mean you get to go and be a total asshole to a 14 year old kid.

Also, if words DIDN'T hurt, Trans kids, gay kids and other kids wouldn't kill themselves because of bullying, ESPECIALLY bullying by asshole adults like you.

Here are some FACTS for you, not just my opinion, solid facts

Biology: There are only two sexes, and you do not get to choose.

80%.........that is 4 out of 5 children that "identify" as the opposite sex change their minds in adulthood. Most are simply gay, and confused.

There are increasing numbers of transitioned individuals wishing to de-transition.

The hormone blockers used to interrupt puberty are given in large doses, and are not approved by the FDA or any other medical approval board for the purposes for which they are used.

The suicide attempt rate among TGs is over 40%. That is not changed by transition. And it is not due to persecution. The suicide rate among Jews under German control was much less than 40%......and if you are going to tell me TG are under more persecution, I'm gonna tell you that is ridiculous.

The above suicide stat proves TGs have severe mental problems.

Side effects of hormone blockers include bone loss (my wife has osteoporosis, believe me this is no joke), increased risk of diabetes and heart disease later on, and very possibly deviance in brain development.

Loss of fertility.

Loss of sexual desire and sexual response.

And that doesn't even take into account the risks of multiple surgeries, for a goal that may not be what the child wants at all 5 or ten years down the road.

It is not I, nor the father abusing these kids by exposing them to extensive risk, it is the state and the doctors that encourage these actions. They are using children as guinea pigs in a huge experiment.

And they are refusing to help them with the real problem....psychologically re-aligning their physical body and their imagined gender. To abandon the mentally ill, refusing to help them, is cruel......especially to children.

If someone want to do this stuff as an adult, fine. None of my business, or anyone else's.

But letting kids too young to drive, to vote, to drink, make such momentous decisions is insanity.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Its like he was frozen in 1952 and they just thawed him out.

Its a health issue

Period

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

80%.........that is 4 out of 5 children that "identify" as the opposite sex change their minds in adulthood. Most are simply gay, and confused.

There are increasing numbers of transitioned individuals wishing to de-transition.

The hormone blockers used to interrupt puberty are given in large doses, and are not approved by the FDA or any other medical approval board for the purposes for which they are used.

The suicide attempt rate among TGs is over 40%. That is not changed by transition. And it is not due to persecution. The suicide rate among Jews under German control was much less than 40%......and if you are going to tell me TG are under more persecution, I'm gonna tell you that is ridiculous.

The above suicide stat proves TGs have severe mental problems.

Side effects of hormone blockers include bone loss (my wife has osteoporosis, believe me this is no joke), increased risk of diabetes and heart disease later on, and very possibly deviance in brain development.

Loss of fertility.

Loss of sexual desire and sexual response.

And that doesn't even take into account the risks of multiple surgeries, for a goal that may not be what the child wants at all 5 or ten years down the road.

It is not I, nor the father abusing these kids by exposing them to extensive risk, it is the state and the doctors that encourage these actions. They are using children as guinea pigs in a huge experiment.

And they are refusing to help them with the real problem....psychologically re-aligning their physical body and their imagined gender. To abandon the mentally ill, refusing to help them, is cruel......especially to children.

If someone want to do this stuff as an adult, fine. None of my business, or anyone else's.

But letting kids too young to drive, to vote, to drink, make such momentous decisions is insanity.

Holy mother of idiots, your amount of misinformation is amazing.

I honestly don't know where to start?

I think the biggest thing is that you think trans kids are getting surgeries...

Where the HELL are you getting the idea that trans kids are getting surgeries? Do you even KNOW what has to happen for a trans person to get on their blockers, let alone get surgery?

If you don't even know that much, you've no leg, foot or even presence of being in this discussion.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Wrong - you can tell sexual parts by what's in your pants, gender is NOT a physical appearance. Two separate things.

Correct, being Trans isn't a choice.

First off, it's son, not daughter. Unless the father's actions is putting the child in danger, which he is. By continuing to belittle and degrade his son, he is ignoring the mental health of his child and endangering his child. In that case, the child's welfare DOES fall under that of the state.

Son. And you are a complete effing MORON to think words cannot be violent. Words can indeed be violent and cause as much, if not more, damage than something physical.

Son. And when those words emotionally abuse his child, yeah, the court can do that, too, although IMO the court should remove the child from the father's care.

And what about the son's right not to be outed to a society that has assholes like you who will degrade or even be violent to him, just because he's trans? It's not the public's business what gender he is, until he's of age to determine who can and can't know.

Son did not sue the father. And the decision preventing him from being involved in the raising of his son was obviously warranted from what it said in the article.

I know you don't have the mental capacity to really understand what being Trans is but that doesn't mean you get to go all free transphobic on a fourteen year old kid. He's got enough of this from his father.
You say the child’s welfare does fall to the state .The same state that looks after the child’s wellbeing by allowing abortion .

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Holy mother of idiots, your amount of misinformation is amazing.

I honestly don't know where to start?

I think the biggest thing is that you think trans kids are getting surgeries...

Where the HELL are you getting the idea that trans kids are getting surgeries? Do you even KNOW what has to happen for a trans person to get on their blockers, let alone get surgery?

If you don't even know that much, you've no leg, foot or even presence of being in this discussion.

Really.

Yet you fail to challenge even one of the facts I left for you.

I'll leave it to the reader to decide who has a point, and who is blowing smoke.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Really.

Yet you fail to challenge even one of the facts I left for you.

I'll leave it to the reader to decide who has a point, and who is blowing smoke.

"Facts"?

Okay, post WHERE you got those facts from and then we can talk. Until you do, those are your opinions or talking points for transphobes and radfemz.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

That does not account for hermaphrodites.

You cannot brow beat a child and expect it to grow up "normal". Brow beating causes all kinds of psychological, emotional and physical psychosis, mental and physical illness and anxiety. Let children be children and if they change their minds later on, that is none of your business. We don't own our children. We should not be trying to mold them into our own likeness. Our job is to love them unconditionally. That's it.

Like I've said before, "some parents should be aborted at birth."

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Found this interesting - the previous report/article about this case.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/b...ormone-injections-despite-fathers-objections/

Goes into WHY the court ruled why it did.

Apparently the mom was okay with the injections, dad was not, dad was stalling and the court feared the child would try to commit suicide, again, if not given the injections.

So...

You can't tell me this father was not into harming his kid.

I'll continue to look into your stuff, Colpy, and rebuttal you likely tomorrow.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

That's what my generation grew up with and most people were normal up until about 1968. Then things started going to Hell. Hey...………………………….Maybe Trudeau Sr. got it started. :)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Found this interesting - the previous report/article about this case.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/b...ormone-injections-despite-fathers-objections/

Goes into WHY the court ruled why it did.

Apparently the mom was okay with the injections, dad was not, dad was stalling and the court feared the child would try to commit suicide, again, if not given the injections.

So...

You can't tell me this father was not into harming his kid.

I'll continue to look into your stuff, Colpy, and rebuttal you likely tomorrow.

Glad this discussion has calmed somewhat, and yes.....the article was interesting......in showing how deep the brain rot in the justice system has gone.

I would suggest the judge already has his mind made up.

He ignored the opinions of the expert defense witnesses because their testimony did not directly address this child? Really? When they dealt with both the physical and psychological effects of transitioning? Really?

“Future research to address these knowledge gaps and improve understanding of the long-term effects of these treatments [hormonal injections] is required.”

....is exactly correct, and supports my contention that these kids are being used as human guinea pigs.

BTW, transition does not effect the suicide rate among TGs, which is the best evidence that it is not a solution.

And this father is trying to save his daughter. Even if he is wrong (which I do not believe he is) to accuse him of being selfish and/or wanting to harm his child is absolutely unfair.

And I found the complete vid of the TG conference that I posted a bit of earlier. It is worth watching.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
JLM’s generation was normal....hehehehehe.....
Do you still have your tail or did they lop it off so you could fit in with humans?

They should have left it in hopes you matured and could decide for yourself.

Personally I don't believe you are mature and never will be.

I guess that's for a judge to decide.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Let's be reasonable. Who is better able to make a judgement. A jurist in a court who is able to listen to and question each person involved and weigh that evidence against a life time spent in the study of law and come to an impartial evidence-based decision - or an internet troll who has read a blog post and has lots of conflicted feelings about right and wrong and guns?