What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You must really, really like that game....
You keep answering his taunts...
Don't you ever learn not to play with a chihuahua?
Yappy little bastards that they are......

There's two ways of looking at it. One is ignoring stupid people seldom works and the other is the temptation of acknowledging their stupidity is too much to miss out on the enjoyment. (Stupid people do lay themselves wide open)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What is the first clue, if you know what it is? Hang on let me take a stab at it and you correct me if I'm wrong. Each person of voting age gets one vote for President in one of 538 electoral districts and the candidate who wins 270 or more wins? How's that for my knowledge of U.S. governance? Einstein!
No, imbecile. Your question wasn't "how did he get into office?" it was "how is he still in office?"

Needed to refresh you on that because the senile dementia is clearly kicking in.

And the first clue is "the President can only be removed by death, disability, or impeachment."

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You must really, really like that game....
You keep answering his taunts...
Don't you ever learn not to play with a chihuahua?
Yappy little bastards that they are......

I’m so in his head. That’s because I humiliate him constantly and his ego can't handle it. Most of you Trumpites are that way.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, imbecile. Your question wasn't "how did he get into office?" it was "how is he still in office?"

Needed to refresh you on that because the senile dementia is clearly kicking in.

And the first clue is "the President can only be removed by death, disability, or impeachment."

If you are trying to out asshole Putz, you are getting close, moron!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I’m so in his head. That’s because I humiliate him constantly and his ego can't handle it. Most of you Trumpites are that way.

Let's get one thing straight, Asshole and I'm only going to say this once. You have no more ability to humiliate anyone than a fcuking barnacle, so quit trying to put on the dog. You're the asshole with the ego but no brains to back it up. You are not fooling anyone on this forum unless it's CC and the Asshole from DC, so kindly just toddle off.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Let's get one thing straight, Asshole and I'm only going to say this once. You have no more ability to humiliate anyone than a fcuking barnacle, so quit trying to put on the dog. You're the asshole with the ego but no brains to back it up. You are not fooling anyone on this forum unless it's CC and the Asshole from DC, so kindly just toddle off.
Come man don’t let the trolls get to you . That is their sole mission in life . Sad but true , trolling people on the internet for shits and giggles .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Come man don’t let the trolls get to you . That is their sole mission in life . Sad but true , trolling people on the internet for shits and giggles .

Some of them never seem to tire of it. I guess when it is one's only accomplishment in life there's very little to fall back on.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Attacking a fakemews trumphating memer with the provable truth isn't trolling...
;)
It's a public service.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Some of them never seem to tire of it. I guess when it is one's only accomplishment in life there's very little to fall back on.
At three posts for a nickle they have to work pretty hard.
:)
Not every tyrant needs their nickles.

I guess it works out for the evil elites that their minions haven't quite figured out pay to play yet.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Sorry for humiliating you yet again. If it’s any consolation, I’ve determined that you’re not the biggest ignorant twat on the forum. Having said that, it might be better if you stopped trying to be. There is no prize you know