Fail: Stuff used to take down Trump candidacy/presidency

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He wasn't allowed to do his duty because of Trump and his gang sabotaging his investigation. He hired Barr to put a stop to it. What more will it take to get you to turn away from this sack of shit and stop defending him?
Nothing can do it. When Tiny said "I could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes," he was correct.

If the Great Pumpkin is caught raping and sexually torturing three-year-olds, none of his supporters will abandon him. Not. . . one.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
He wasn't allowed to do his duty because of Trump and his gang sabotaging his investigation. He hired Barr to put a stop to it. What more will it take to get you to turn away from this sack of shit and stop defending him?

What sabotage Cliffy?

Nothing can do it. When Tiny said "I could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes," he was correct.
If the Great Pumpkin is caught raping and sexually torturing three-year-olds, none of his supporters will abandon him. Not. . . one.

To present evidence with proof and fact is one way, not with unnamed sources and innuendo

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What sabotage Cliffy?

To present evidence with proof and fact is one way, not with unnamed sources and innuendo
No amount of evidence will ever... ever change your mind, so it is pointless to talk to you. You fit Bones' description of a Trumpite to a T.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Are you talking about the redacted parts of the report? A prosecution group put together that were primarily Dem. supporters would have came up with a lot more if it was there IMO
Heh-heh. Yeah. Lifelong Republican Robert Mueller is now a "Dem supporter."

You should listen to yourself. Talk about a Twue Bewiever!

And John McCain wasn't a hero and wasn't a conservative. Because your Orange Messiah said so.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Because, of course, Bob Mueller is a naive little bunny, easily led around by the nose by EEE-vil Demon-rats.

We've all read the prosecution team's bias, now Mueller himself we all know was a Rep. did he assemble the team because he was a never Trumper, or to point blame in the face of his Rep. colleagues if impeachable indictments were handed down, or in this case of nothing found defend the findings pointing to the extreme bias of his team. Nobody knows what his true intent was what we do know is the investigation wasn't broad it focused on Trump, but threw some breadcrumbs out in the direction of Hitlery, DNC, top elite of the DOJ, and in the direction of Obama himself. If the report came out blatant proof of collusion or obstruction I would have changed my tune, but the evidence that did come out was nothing more than rookie political mistakes a benefit of doubt should be warranted, all bets are off if a bombshell does still drop. M'kay

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
We've all read the prosecution team's bias, now Mueller himself we all know was a Rep. did he assemble the team because he was a never Trumper, or to point blame in the face of his Rep. colleagues if impeachable indictments were handed down, or in this case of nothing found defend the findings pointing to the extreme bias of his team. Nobody knows what his true intent was what we do know is the investigation wasn't broad it focused on Trump, but threw some breadcrumbs out in the direction of Hitlery, DNC, top elite of the DOJ, and in the direction of Obama himself. If the report came out blatant proof of collusion or obstruction I would have changed my tune, but the evidence that did come out was nothing more than rookie political mistakes a benefit of doubt should be warranted, all bets are off if a bombshell does still drop. M'kay
OK, thanks.

Nice to know what someone who's knowledge of what's going on is matched only by his legitimate interest (zero equals zero, it's a mathematical fact) thinks.

If you can dignify such a spouting of utter bullshit with the term "thought."