New Alliance

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#1
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/cana...k&_gsc=YmZJT6S
 
VIBC
No Party Affiliation
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/cana...k&_gsc=YmZJT6S

Thanks for posting that link, Cannuck.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
Did you thank Twin Moose for posting the same thing on a different thread ? O right you have him on ignore .
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
#4
How much will this trudOWE boondoggle cost us to get out of?
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#5
No reason to get out of it
 
Hoid
+1
#6
A boobdoggle is something like the Phoenix Pay System which is an ongoing disaster costing taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

A boobdoggle is something like the Phoenix Pay System which is an ongoing disaster costing taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars.

Why hasnít it been fixed ?
 
Hoid
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Why hasnít it been fixed ?

because when Steven Harper ****s up he really ****s up
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

because when Steven Harper ****s up he really ****s up

I was told the Trudeau Liberals were elected to fix Harperís mistakes . Why canít they ?
 
Hoid
#10
because when steven harper ****s up he really ****s up.

look at the mess he left the pipeline issue in
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

because when Steven Harper ****s up he really ****s up

And when you keep spending money on that f*ck up, it makes you an even bigger f*ck up. So way to go, you support an even bigger f*ck up than Harper. You must be so proud.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

And when you keep spending money on that f*ck up, it makes you an even bigger f*ck up. So way to go, you support an even bigger f*ck up than Harper. You must be so proud.

Donít pile on , he is having a bad day what with Alberta electing a conservative government . Every Province in Canada now has a white male as Premier , and a white male is PM .
White nattyís ruling the roost.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#13
As tensions rise in the Asia-Pacific, Japan's PM is calling on Canada for help
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#14
...and the leaders of all 3 countries failures and big spenders of tax dollars.
 

Similar Threads

21
USA leave alliance ??
by Yo0 | 4 weeks ago
75
The Collapse of the UK/US Alliance
by mentalfloss | Dec 9th, 2017
14
NDP-CP(Tory) Alliance?
by Finder | Jan 14th, 2006
1
Canadian Alliance aka American Alliance
by czardogs | Apr 28th, 2003