happy palm sunday

spaminator
#1
 
Cliffy
#2
Isn't that when the faithful grease the palms of the clergy?
 
Curious Cdn
#3
Christians cross lots of palms, today.
 
Walter
#4
First day of Holy Week.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

First day of Holy Week.

Funny how you atheistic Evangelicals use terms like "Holy Week.
 
Walter
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Funny how you atheistic Evangelicals use terms like "Holy Week.

You atheists are funny, thanks .
 
Curious Cdn
+2 / -1
#7  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

You atheists are funny, thanks .

You hateful Evangelicals are antiChristian.
 
darkbeaver
+1 / -1
#8
Evangelilcul Christians are retartarded
d they pose no threat to the awake, of course they must be consunmned by something else. The historyn of evangellyca;lplls being consumned bgy fire on the spot is impressive
 
darkbeaver
+1 / -1
#9
they know fukall about God.
 
darkbeaver
-1
#10
Sundritye bodies will stoke the furnaces of evolutionary advancement/evolujtion, it will favour teeth
 
MHz
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Evangelilcul Christians are retartarded
d they pose no threat to the awake, of course they must be consunmned by something else. The historyn of evangellyca;lplls being consumned bgy fire on the spot is impressive

It is the majority they are after, the ones not awake and there is no shortage predicted for some time to come. Unlike an animation reality cannot be accurately predicted in the the and now let alone what happens after the sun goes down.
 
MHz
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

they know fukall about God.

You peek ahead in the book??
 
Cliffy
-1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You peek ahead in the book??

He's read other books. There are many more books about the divine than just the bible, ya know. Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breasts of a woman who has been dead that long.
 
Walter
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

He's read other books. There are many more books about the divine than just the bible, ya know. Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breasts of a woman who has been dead that long.

Atheists telling folks what they can get out of the Bible. Too funny.
 
Cliffy
-1
#15
Interesting insight into religious fundamentalism:


Scientists have established a link between religious fundamentalism and brain damage



A study published in the journal Neuropsychologia has shown that religious fundamentalism is, in part, the result of a functional impairment in a brain region known as the prefrontal cortex. The findings suggest that damage to particular areas of the prefrontal cortex indirectly promotes religious fundamentalism by diminishing cognitive flexibility and openness—a psychology term that describes a personality trait which involves dimensions like curiosity, creativity, and open-mindedness.
Religious beliefs can be thought of as socially transmitted mental representations that consist of supernatural events and entities assumed to be real. Religious beliefs differ from empirical beliefs, which are based on how the world appears to be and are updated as new evidence accumulates or when new theories with better predictive power emerge. On the other hand, religious beliefs are not usually updated in response to new evidence or scientific explanations, and are therefore strongly associated with conservatism. They are fixed and rigid, which helps promote predictability and coherence to the rules of society among individuals within the group.

Religious fundamentalism refers to an ideology that emphasizes traditional religious texts and rituals and discourages progressive thinking about religion and social issues. Fundamentalist groups generally oppose anything that questions or challenges their beliefs or way of life. For this reason, they are often aggressive towards anyone who does not share their specific set of supernatural beliefs, and towards science, as these things are seen as existential threats to their entire worldview.
Since religious beliefs play a massive role in driving and influencing human behavior throughout the world, it is important to understand the phenomenon of religious fundamentalism from a psychological and neurological perspective.


More: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/sci...m-brain-damage


Splains a lot about Wally and a few others on here.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

He's read other books. There are many more books about the divine than just the bible, ya know. Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breasts of a woman who has been dead that long.

I beg your pardon, there are many old books, these old peaple were not stupid You and I are here because they were right.
 
darkbeaver
#17
I,ve decided not to spend winter in NS next year. Talk about hostile climates, Freezing drizzle, And then the next cloud,Please release me from the test of winter.

Iknow relativly fuk all about reality, if your smart you,ll confess, and justn addopt the fix for your position.Spring my ass it,s snowing here
 
Curious Cdn
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I,ve decided not to spend winter in NS next year. Talk about hostile climates, Freezing drizzle, And then the next cloud,Please release me from the test of winter.
Iknow relativly fuk all about reality, if your smart you,ll confess, and justn addopt the fix for your position.Spring my ass it,s snowing here

Where are you?

Dartmouth?
 
Cliffy
#19
 
Walter
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Only if they set up shop in a functioning church, but you knew that.
 
Curious Cdn
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Only if they set up shop in a functioning church, but you knew that.

So Bingo is finisheth?
 
Walter
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So Bingo is finisheth?

Is bingo banking or selling indulgences? No.
 
Curious Cdn
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Is bingo banking or selling indulgences? No.

No, but games of chance ...
 
Walter
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

No, but games of chance ...

So what.
 
Curious Cdn
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

So what.

The concept of "Luck" smacks of voodoo and witchcraft and has no place among the faithful.
 
Walter
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The concept of "Luck" smacks of voodoo and witchcraft and has no place among the faithful.

There you go again, atheists telling others what it is to be Christian.
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

There you go again, atheists telling others what it is to be Christian.

You don't have the first clue what it is to be Christian.
 
Danbones
#28
LOL weiner..palm sunday...yeah, I guess you know it all doood!
 
Cliffy
#29



1908 Congo. Because his father did not meet production quota. https://r.search.aol.com/_ylt=A2KIbNOreLZcmvAArxlpCWVH;_ylu=X3oDMTByZnU4cmN pBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM5BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1555491115/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fen.wikipedia.org%2fwiki%2fAtrocit ies_in_the_Congo_Free_State/RK=0/RS=IpuywSaxwMmY2zrI62ZpVD59LuU-
 
Cliffy
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

LOL weiner..palm sunday...yeah, I guess you know it all doood!

Yer the only weiner around here, Danny Boy.
 

Similar Threads

52
0
Say no to palm oil
by Locutus | Feb 4th, 2014
1
Palm Tungsten W
by Chicken Warrior | Apr 18th, 2007