Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen ban

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post
We still ship China lots of that clean green coal , to fuel their power plants . There are at least three freighters loading coal at Roberts Bank as we speak .
Any mention of electricity ? Electric generation were your words , not mine .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
We still ship China lots of that clean green coal , to fuel their power plants .
Electricity were your words , power was mine . That includes the making of coal and cement . But well arguing semantics you missed my whole point . Of course that is normal .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Electricity were your words , power was mine . That includes the making of coal and cement . But well arguing semantics you missed my whole point . Of course that is normal .
I guess admitting you are wrong is just beyond you.

I would expect that from a 12 year old.

"Fuel their power plants" does not mean make cement.

It means "make their electricity" and all those big piles of black stuff you see aren't for doing that.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
BTW you seem not to want to mention the big plan for a Surrey coal terminal that was just shit canned.

I guess that doesn't play into your lie about Vancouver somehow being hypocritical by exporting coal while denying a pipeline.

They also deny coal

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
BTW you seem not to want to mention the big plan for a Surrey coal terminal that was just shit canned.

I guess that doesn't play into your lie about Vancouver somehow being hypocritical by exporting coal while denying a pipeline.

They also deny coal
Not all plans come to fruition .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Gas companies have inflated gas prices here in BC to scare us into giving in to the Trans Mountain pipeline. The problem with that is that the pipeline will carry only oil destined for export and not domestic use. This is hostage taking at its worst. Fukk these pirates and their dirty oil. BC takes all the risks for little to nothing in return.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I can tell when a white natty is lying about Canadian coal fueling Chinese electric generation.

And whenever we see a post labeled "HOID" ......................................

we wonder what NEW lies and half truths and slimy evasions he has created this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

GOSH CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have told us constantly that natural gas burns cleaner than coal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So maybe we had better run right out and BUILD some gas pipelines so people around the world can have easy access to this much cleaner fuel????????????????????????????

Or not......................because such logical thought VIOLATES the terms under which CLIFFY supports LIE-beral HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Alberta's Notley urges senators to toss tanker ban bill 'in the garbage'

Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals WONDER why Conservatives dont trust Cdn MEDIA??????????????????????????

Notely has just SCORNED the ENTIRE LIE-beral and NDP support for the carbon tax SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and NOBODY wants to ask Jagmeet the political DEAD MEAT what HE thinks about Alberta pipelines and tankers on the west coast??????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently NDP is a synonym for HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Gas companies have inflated gas prices here in BC to scare us into giving in to the Trans Mountain pipeline. The problem with that is that the pipeline will carry only oil destined for export and not domestic use. This is hostage taking at its worst. Fukk these pirates and their dirty oil. BC takes all the risks for little to nothing in return.
BC pays the highest price for gas in North America and the bipartisan threat out of Alberta is to turn off the tap?
Go ahead

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
BC pays the highest price for gas in North America and the bipartisan threat out of Alberta is to turn off the tap?
Go ahead

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear the Yankees have lots of natural gas for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it would be funny to watch the B.C. environmental HYPOCRITES crawling to Yankee suppliers after Jason Kenny cuts their supply in HALF to teach them a LESSON in reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just too damned bad that the B.C. Hypocrites would immediately declare an economic emergency and demand that Ottawa subsidize their new gas supplier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that Our idiot Boy would probably offer up some cash for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assuming he survives the October election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And is it not ODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wynne-bag Ontari-owe LIE-berals got MAULED for suggesting that we should dump all our natural gas fueled appliances and go electric in all things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- LIE-berals got so desperately wrapped up in their electricity price gouging Crbon crap tax scam that they seriously considered ORDERING US to junk all our natural gas powered appliances ..........................................

INCLUDING junking our natural gas furnaces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And go BUY ALL NEW ELECTRIC stuff and of course we would then be on the hook for huge costs to have our residences RE-WIRED to operate all the new equipment as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately Wynne-bag LIE-berals recognized this "all electric" idea was so bad it would TOTALLY DESTROY the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so they backed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals retain their electric TOY car dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recall this:::::::::

Toronto Sun writer Lorry Goldstein has done a wonderful job of exposing the various ways that tax mad LIE-berals are destroying our province. I have included a few comments of my own in brackets.) Goldstein writes:

Liberals planning agency to dictate how Ontarians use energy

By Lorrie Goldstein, Toronto Sun

First posted: Thursday, April 28, 2016 06:09 PM EDT | Updated: Friday, April 29, 2016 12:07 AM EDT

Higher electricity rates kick in for Ontario

Watching Ontario’s Liberal government address climate change is like watching children running through the hall with scissors.

It’s all fun and games until the taxpayer loses an eye.

This is the same government that couldn’t deliver on a known commodity like computerized medical health records, leading to the $1-billion eHeath scandal.

The same government that presided over the Ornge air ambulance fiasco that is still being investigated by the police.

The same government that wasted a billion dollars canceling two gas plants.

The same government that, in the one thing it did right on the pollution front — ending Ontario’s use of coal-fired electricity in 2014 — blew billions of dollars on unneeded, unreliable and expensive wind and solar power, while actually replacing coal with nuclear power and natural gas.

The same government that, aware of real-world experience (in British Columbia) showing a revenue neutral carbon tax is the best way to lower greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, chose the worst way.

That is an absurdly complicated cap-and-trade system which will increase government bureaucracy and cost Ontarians $2 billion annually to start, beginning next year.

A cap-and-trade scheme that has failed in Europe, where it has been inefficient at lowering emissions, sent consumer prices skyrocketing, driven millions of people into fuel poverty and is overrun by fraud and organized crime.

And where did the Liberals get their advice on setting up their cap-and-trade system?

From the architects of Europe’s 15-year-old cap-and-trade disaster, the Emissions Trading Scheme, of course.

Undeterred by this breathtaking record of incompetence, we now learn Premier Kathleen Wynne and Climate Change Minister Glen Murray are crafting a new government agency to dictate how Ontarians will use energy in the future.

This is so dumb it makes the former Soviet Union’s centrally-managed and disastrous five-year plan for the production of grain — which led to a famine — look like a work of genius.

According to the Globe and Mail, this new climate agency, no doubt to be headed by a climate czar, supported by untold climate minions, will issue diktats on everything from how utility companies supply electricity to their customers, to what kind of cars Ontarians buy.

Not content with having forced us to subsidize the purchase of five, $1.1 million Porsche 918 Spyder plug-in hybrids in Ontario — among the world’s most expensive cars — the Liberals are now plotting to game the car market so that every two-car household has at least one zero emission or hybrid vehicle in its driveway by 2024.

I say this LIE-beral car plan sounds like something from that insane literary utopia Brave new World in which it was the DUTY of all citizens to consume and purchase goods as dictated by govt or suffer a penalty!)

That means orchestrating the sale, with gawd only knows what public subsidies, of 1.7 million electric cars and hybrids by 2024, taking seven million gasoline-powered cars off the road by 2030 and ensuring that by 2050, 80% of Ontarians walk, bike or take public transit to work.

As one auto industry spokesman quipped to the Globe on whether it’s possible to reach such targets in the car market, it “depends on what you’re smoking”. Indeed.