Trump World -USA-2019

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Walter response incoming in 3,2,1....

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Attorney general says he thinks ‘spying did occur’ in Trump campaign probe, a startling assertion that it may have been mishandled

At a Senate hearing, William P. Barr noted that there are long-held rules to prevent intelligence agencies from collecting information on domestic political figures. “I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

diversionary tactic? or just doing the OTUS bidding. Let''s see the FULL Mueller report ....

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Just more corruption out of Washington

Not called the Swamp for nothing.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Just more corruption out of Washington

Not called the Swamp for nothing.
weren't we all told that the swamp was going to get a draining.?? a SWAMP under a different pouts?? (name) is still a swamp.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Attorney general says he thinks ‘spying did occur’ in Trump campaign probe, a startling assertion that it may have been mishandled

At a Senate hearing, William P. Barr noted that there are long-held rules to prevent intelligence agencies from collecting information on domestic political figures. “I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that,” he said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1
diversionary tactic? or just doing the OTUS bidding. Let''s see the FULL Mueller report ....
You'll see a lot of nouns redacted with a Sharpie pen with an upward pointing arrow and HILLARY written above it with the same Sharpie.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yet no charges.

Seriously, his crime was beating Hillary according to the Alt-Left.

*snicker*