Brexit 2019: the Good, Bad and could-turn-Ugly options

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Sad, ain't it.

But funny.

Oh??????????????????????/

You think it is funny that Britain is bucking the LIE-beral trend??????????????????????????

And it does not concern you how many other Europeans are watching the Brexit with great interest in hope of getting some ideas and encouragement for their own national solutions???????????????????????

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh??????????????????????/

You think it is funny that Britain is bucking the LIE-beral trend??????????????????????????

And it does not concern you how many other Europeans are watching the Brexit with great interest in hope of getting some ideas and encouragement for their own national solutions???????????????????????

I think it's funny that a dumb twat like you doesn't even know Britain isn't on the euro.

You know, you personify every stereotype of "dumb, drunk Canuck." Bet you wear a lot of plaid.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
I think it's funny that a dumb twat like you doesn't even know Britain isn't on the euro.
You know, you personify every stereotype of "dumb, drunk Canuck." Bet you wear a lot of plaid.

When I first read your comment, I thought you meant that if the UK decides to rejoin the EU, it would need to select the Euro and then, if it seprates yet again, it would bneed to get off the Euro... then I scrolled up to see what you were responding to.

I haven't read all of his stuff, but where does it say he believed the UK used the Euro?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When I first read your comment, I thought you meant that if the UK decides to rejoin the EU, it would need to select the Euro and then, if it seprates yet again, it would bneed to get off the Euro... then I scrolled up to see what you were responding to.
I haven't read all of his stuff, but where does it say he believed the UK used the Euro?
He was babbling about exchange rates, so I said "Yeah, if the UK comes off the euro and goes back to sterling, there'll be hell to pay."

He swallowed it like two-dollar whore.

Post #337 et seq.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
He was babbling about exchange rates, so I said "Yeah, if the UK comes off the euro and goes back to sterling, there'll be hell to pay."
Post #337 et seq.

Took the bait. Strangely, I thought you were referring to the UK leaving, rejoining and taking the Euro at some point in a hypothetical future, and then leaving again, which seemed odd in the thread.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Post #337 et seq.
Ya had to freakin' explain it to them!

And I thought that them MAGA Hillbillies down in Pennsytuckey were dumb!

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Ya had to freakin' explain it to them!
And I thought that them MAGA Hillbillies down in Pennsytuckey were dumb!

Whadda ya mean , them? I knew the UK uses the Sterling. I just thought he was referring to some hypothetical future of the UK leaving, rejoining and taking the Euro, and then leaving again, mainly because I knew tekbones must certainly know the UK doesn't use the euro presently.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Whadda ya mean , them? I knew the UK uses the Euro. I just thought he was referring to some hypothetical future of the UK leaving, rejoining and taking the Euro, and then leaving again, mainly because I knew tekbones must certainly know the UK doesn't use the euro presently.
Want to buy some land?

I have an attractive property that I have to sell (at a loss, mind you!) in the new Moose Meadows development. The deal is do good ... I wouldn't sell it to my own brother!