God's way of dealing

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
And that somehow makes it alright? God connived in allowing horrible things to happen to Job, loss of home and family and flocks and his own health, and the fact that the story records them all being restored to him in some fashion hardly makes up for the losses. Would you feel the deaths of your partner and children were adequately compensated for by getting a new partner and children? The OT god is just a shit, what Richard Dawkins once called one of the most unpleasant characters in all of literature. I'd have said fiction. That's no theme of mine, you're just making stuff up again to facilitate criticism of things nobody said. My theme, if I had one, would be that none of these characters are real, these tales are myths invented for certain political and didactic purposes, but in no sense are they to be taken as literally true.

Professor Richard Dawkins is a British evolutionary biologist, ethologist and writer. He is often referred to as "the most famous atheist in the world".Sep 7, 2012

No wonder you are they way you are. Dawkins is a nothing, he,s one of the MSMs superstars of junk science. Will you also wreckomend the world renowned Dr Suzwhoki or Neil Degas Tyson? TV science pretenders offered for the express purpose of impressing evening telavidiots.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
GOD | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

[url]https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/god

[/URL]god definition: 1. a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or .

I have my own definition of god, god is the supreme being/consciousness of the universe at this particular moment in time it,s his hers tenure may or may not be eternal, perhaps it him she is employed on a rotating basis subject to fixed millennium job certification examination by an empowered board of certified deification examiners.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Carl Sagon was another one, he sent how many probes out into space to contact what could only be 'angels from the Bible'?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
GOD | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/god
god definition: 1. a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or .

I have my own definition of god, god is the supreme being/consciousness of the universe at this particular moment in time it,s his hers tenure may or may not be eternal, perhaps it him she is employed on a rotating basis subject to fixed millennium job certification examination by an empowered board of certified deification examiners.
God uses the 14 relationships defined in the 7 letters, why not do the same?

All people with a relationship that is lacking a few things are 'repaired'. At worst, the flock are 1,000 years behind in knowledge from what God allows the shepherds to be. 40B years after the new earth starts we are a smart and angels were when Satan sinned. Memories of how that went down should be fresh enough that we avoid the same pit-fall.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I like the reply to the message he sent. We have a small head and a big body, the reply showed they had a big head and a small body. Seems to sum things up nicely

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That is my version of the Bible. You have your version so why does your version outweigh mine when I can supply a lot more quotes from the book to support my version than you can. Big blow to your ego when that happens??

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That is my version of the Bible. You have your version so why does your version outweigh mine when I can supply a lot more quotes from the book to support my version than you can. Big blow to your ego when that happens??
Your the one with the ego dude/ette. You have no idea who, when, where, why your book was put together the way it is but you know it is the truth and nothing but the truth so help you god and everybody else is wrong. I studied world religions and spiritual paths for over 50 years. All you've done is study one book and you think you know everything there is to know. What I've learned would fill a library and what I learned is that there are more questions that need answering.