Have you leaned what Jesus and your bible teaches?

TalkingTogheter

Electoral Member
Dec 15, 2018
Correct.
You do not know anything about god. Not even that he exists.
Regards
DL

So famous in the evangelical tracts God would exist if he were not only we humans that matter is not to live again as meaning has been the end once went but then meaning is nothing of no creator.

Remains if the earth is created by the big bang that we had shared sentences out of.

Scientists believed in the big bang.

But twice believed if the God's and yours in Jesus and me in God not the Lord.

Humans didn't get to know a God even the throne was there.

Even you didn't know about Jesus well.

TalkingTogheter

Electoral Member
Dec 15, 2018
A man did problems of distance that God really would have prevented.

A man is trying to touch my feelings because then other people will hit me in a direct fight that had gone better if a person comes close.

There were music rights even though it was important to neo-Nazis but only to come to my home but maybe he didn't dare he just want to ruin emotions like many progressive to wonder but no profit before the man comes close he knows when I play music but he knows not where I live.

Wherever man introduced music rights, but a person interprets the neo-Nazis introduction.

But hip hop is legally in the United States also pop and rock and more.

Perhaps the eastern part of the world does not want to be the same as in the west, but I
totally shit it when I live in the west.

Significance isn't really when there were still music rights.

There was Nazi music but not the whole music list around.

Techno was liked by communists around the world.

Trance was liked by many but not the best music on average.

Reggae was liked by many black people in addition to this who came to become Africa.

Is songs I like enormously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fk4ddX-5KY&list=RD0So_3Dr5Gcc&index=4

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Never

Himmelreich
Apr 3, 2019
Sverige
That profit is a Learning process about the Gods reality with Moses, Apollo, Buddha and Allah Ackbar maybe God too if he wants to belong to the Gods. Also God is a jew. Also Moses is a jew. Then Jesus is Christian but only by the Learning procession.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That profit is a Learning process about the Gods reality with Moses, Apollo, Buddha and Allah Ackbar maybe God too if he wants to belong to the Gods. Also God is a jew. Also Moses is a jew. Then Jesus is Christian but only by the Learning procession.
John the Baptist put a stop to what Moses started, the 12 Tribes were created ti be the group that would produce the 'seed of Eve' from Ge:3:15. The cross was the bruise to the heel. If Abraham's child is the father of the 12 Tribes then Abraham and all before him were 'Gentiles from the nations', . . . just saying. These are the Gentile Church that survive the 7 vials.
Zec:13:8-9:
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
and will refine them as silver is refined,
and will try them as gold is tried:
they shall call on my name,
and I will hear them:
I will say,