Lunacy of the Left

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
SO if no white males go to subsidize the cost with luck the production will loose money and be scrapped.

Normally, I don’t point out spelling errors because I know autocorrect and aging eyesight plays havoc with everyone now and then, however, a half dozen times in the last two weeks, you’ve used “loose” instead of “lose” which is a clear indication that you don’t know the difference, Thats funny because my six year old grandson does.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Hey Sleepy, Did you ever run across a person who appears to be "book smart" but an Ignorant asshole in all other aspects of life? I worked with one for about 15 years, luckily he got through it unscathed. We might have one of those on here.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Brain farts?....Some people just have wet farts..............."of the brain"
Your Putz seems to have made a friend

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Hey Sleepy, Did you ever run across a person who appears to be "book smart" but an Ignorant asshole in all other aspects of life? I worked with one for about 15 years, luckily he got through it unscathed. We might have one of those on here.
Did he shovel the asphalt or drive the roller?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Did he shovel the asphalt or drive the roller?

Much to my chagrin he was actually on the survey crew. A bright person in many ways until he opened his big trap! He was one of these guys who could add two and two, but when he got the answer he didn't know what to do with it.
Perhaps a bit like yourself.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Much to my chagrin he was actually on the survey crew. A bright person in many ways until he opened his big trap! He was one of these guys who could add two and two, but when he got the answer he didn't know what to do with it.
Perhaps a bit like yourself.
On the contrary , people like you report to me.