Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
"This is a moral question. This is about who we are."

John McCain

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I in no way suggested Gitmo wasn’t a shithole . Nor did I ever say torture didn’t happen there . But do you really believe every inmate was water boarded ? Senior Al Qaeda members with information sure . Fifteen year old bomb makers not so much .
They could have just offed him on the spot but Evil Americans took the high ground.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I do not believe the Americans had reason to interrogate Kadr . Nor do I believe Americans are generally evil . In my opinion American service personnel do not torture captives for fun . Maybe Techumshe or Eagle want to set me straight .

How does THAT prove he wasn't tortured in some way? We've all heard lately of assholes working in hospitals so it's not a huge stetch that a few could be working in prisons. Just need to apply a little common sense!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How does THAT prove he wasn't tortured in some way? We've all heard lately of assholes working in hospitals so it's not a huge stetch that a few could be working in prisons. Just need to apply a little common sense!
Ok . Why a little torture for Shits and giggles doesn’t make sense to me . Maybe I am naive but it doesn’t wash in my opinion .

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016

Not that a ruling by a military judge will offer any sway to those convinced otherwise...but it does offer proof as accepted by a court.

Omar Khadr not tortured: judge

Threats of gang rape did not prompt Omar Khadr to make any self-incriminating statements and no evidence exists that the Canadian citizen was tortured, the military judge in his Guantanamo Bay war-crimes trial said in a decision released Friday.

In his nine-page written ruling, Col. Patrick Parrish states Khadr's confessions to his interrogators are reliable and were made voluntarily.

"There is no credible evidence the accused was ever tortured … even using a liberal interpretation considering the accused's age," Parrish wrote.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not that a ruling by a military judge will offer any sway to those convinced otherwise...but it does offer proof as accepted by a court.

Omar Khadr not tortured: judge

Threats of gang rape did not prompt Omar Khadr to make any self-incriminating statements and no evidence exists that the Canadian citizen was tortured, the military judge in his Guantanamo Bay war-crimes trial said in a decision released Friday.

In his nine-page written ruling, Col. Patrick Parrish states Khadr's confessions to his interrogators are reliable and were made voluntarily.

"There is no credible evidence the accused was ever tortured … even using a liberal interpretation considering the accused's age," Parrish wrote.
About what I would have expected .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ok . Why a little torture for Shits and giggles doesn’t make sense to me . Maybe I am naive but it doesn’t wash in my opinion .

I've never said that ANYTHING happened, just that there's a possibility that all sorts of different things MAY have happened. The only people who know for sure are the ones who WERE there. Otherwise we are just taking other's words for it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I've never said that ANYTHING happened, just that there's a possibility that all sorts of different things MAY have happened. The only people who know for sure are the ones who WERE there. Otherwise we are just taking other's words for it.
Kinda like taking Gerard Stanley's word for what happened with Colton Boushie. Or Peter Khill's word for what happened with Jon Styres.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
As we do with every topic on these boards .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It's like the two of you are a comedy team.\\

And HOID is the UNFUNNY straight man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE KNOW - that the Jihadist father of Omar Khadr was once held in an Italian jail.......................

for killing two people with a bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We KNOW that LIE-beral Chretien suffered some sort of brain cramp...............................

and INVITED the Italians to ship CRIMINAL Jihadist Papa Khadr to Canada...................................

As an IMMIGRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know that Papa Khadr got married in Canada.............................

sired 3 kids here................................................

one of the Khadr kids was badly crippled by YANKEE FORCES.................................

Omar was shot and badly wounded by Yankees..................................

KHADR DAUGHTER Zaynab has been married FOUR TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such is the Khadr name among jihadists that one of the guests at the first wedding of Zaynab......................

was OSAMA BIN Lauden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three of the husbands of Zaynab HAVE BEEN SHOT TO DEATH...........................

by cops during various jihadist terror strikes the hubbies were involved with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fourth hubby of Zaynab was Joshua Boyle - the former Mennonite wack job who took his second wife on a back packing tour of Afghanistan- through Taliban held territory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody...........................not even Joshua Boyle seems to know if the Boyles were actually held prisoners of the Taliban......................

or if the Taliban simply confined the Boyle LUNATICS for their own safety in the war zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the Boyles eventually came back to Canada-...................................

they were invited to a cozy little PRIVATE MEETING with Our idiot Boy Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the meeting Joshua Boyle tweeted about how wonderful it was "to meet up again with his old pal Justin"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy then turned around and hurt the feelings of Joshua Boyle by sort of denying that Our idiot Boy really knew Boyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course Our idiot Boy SAYS a lot of things....................................

such as "carbon crap and trade tax scams will save the environment WITHOUT WRECKING THE ECONOMY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And "yes, we spoke very frequently to Wilson-Raybould about potential job losses at Lavalin but the pressure we put on her was not inappropriate" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DO KNOW that Zaynab Khadr keeps in contact with assorted jihadists that Yankee military would like to see in a drone gunsight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And w do know that Mama Khadr has been very outspoken about the Joy of Jihad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Moma Khadr has told us how proud she is of her Jihadist hubby and offspring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we can VERY SAFELY CONCLUDE that Omar Khadr remains a very dangerous BOMB MAKER who must NEVER be allowed to leave Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nor can Omar be allowed UNSUPERVISED ACCESS to the internet for fear of the kind of knowledge he would share with other aspiring bomb makers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learning to use just the minimum amount of explosive in a carefully shaped charge designed to crack open a NATO armoured personal carrier is not so easy - but Omar learned this skill from his VILE FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we can bet that Omar would be happy to share this skill with other Jihadists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for LIE-beral INSISTANCE that it was right and fair of them to pay Omar that $10.5 million dollars in blood money............................

instead of telling him the truth.........................................

that he should sit down, shut up and be grateful he was allowed back into Canada at all...........................

THAT is something that not even LIE-berals can coherently explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Kinda like taking Gerard Stanley's word for what happened with Colton Boushie. Or Peter Khill's word for what happened with Jon Styres.

Poor stupid Tecumseh bones for brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to make the shooting of a thug in the night look like a racist act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thieves creeping in the night looking for stuff to steal do not face quite the same risks as they would in your United States.............

but even in Canada A thief WHO ALARMS AND THREATENS A FAMILY in the middle of the night takes RISKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are SO BIGOTED that you dont want to admit that it was night time when the shooting occurred and thus it was quite DARK in the garage where the shooting took place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your poisonous LIES ignore the fact it was too dark for the shooter to know the race the thug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With racist idiots like T-gurly to defend them its no wonder that LIE-berals are spiraling down the toilet bowl into OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
He killed a medic and got your money. How does that work? How can I get in on that kinda deal?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omar Khadr is a TRAITOR to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And PROFITED NICELY FROM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he had not been handed that $10.5 million in BLOOD MONEY......................................

and NOT had so many bail conditions put on him..............................................

There is EVERY REASON to believe he would have got bored and wandered off and got shot by some cop during a terrorist event he was participating in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all- Omar`s father was shot and killed by Yankee military .........................................................

Omars younger brother was shot and very badly crippled by Yankee military.............................................

Omar himself was shot by Yankees......................................

but SADLY HE RECOVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omars sister Zaynab has been married FOUR times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and THREE of her terrorist hubbies have been shot and killed by assorted security forces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fourth hubby of Zaynab was the notorious LOON Joshua Boyle who is currently on trial for assaulting his wife....................

although it may be that he was just trying to prevent her from killing somebody????????????????????????

Like herself perhaps??????????????????????

Joshua Boyle was NOT shot by anti terrorist cops because he DIVORCED Zaynab apparently BEFORE he could get into too much trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although taking that back packing TOUR through Afghanistan Taliban territory was NOT a clever move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In short......................the odds of Omar Khadr living long if he was allowed to be totally free DO NOT LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I think 10 million is a good investment in terms of pissing off social conservatives. Think of how many have died of a heart attack or stroked out. The world is already a better place

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think 10 million is a good investment in terms of pissing off social conservatives. Think of how many have died of a heart attack or stroked out. The world is already a better place

Too bad one of them isn't you! You are one sick fcuk!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
We train extensively to avoid such things. We try to instill a value that abusing helpless people is cowardly.

Sadly, the CIA and many cops either don't train that way, or don't train effectively.

One of the most powerful opponents of "enhanced interrogation" was the Army. According to the Army, in addition to the moral problems, it produces unreliable information.

Yeah.................yeah.....................T-bonesforbrains is FULL OF SH+T as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In every country there are always A FEW who think that abuse of prisoners will get them useful information QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there are always a FEW who think that ANY terrorists SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY FULLY for the atrocities of their colleagues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That imbecile Dick Cheney told us that Taliban and others are "enemy combatants" and NOT "prisoners of war"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Cheney claimed that because captured Taliban fighters were NOT POW`s .............................

Yankees could do with them as they wished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheney was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yankees are NOT SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they ARE THE GOOD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In an UGLY world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheney SULLIED what was otherwise a VALID Yankee cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that so many Muslims are trying to get into UNITED States as IMMIGRANTS PROVES the essential rightness of the Yankee position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!