10.5 million dollar compensation offer too Omar Khadr

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You still crying over that bloody terrorist?

His designation has nothing to do with it at this point. Were at 17 years after the fact. Canadian law says the maximum sentence for juvenile offenders is 7 years. That's the ONLY issue now.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Probably time to put the Omar case to rest. 17 years ago he committed a felony as a 15 year old for which he's been under sentence ever since. Canadian law sets the maximum sentence for a young offender at 7 years. Let it go! That little kunt in Alberta who had her mother, father and brother murdered a few years ago is already free!

I would agree.....................the "murder case" against Khadr was and is nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ENTIRE Khadr Klan believes implicitly in Radical Islam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They believed they were soldiers fighting for a cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that most of us think that radical Islam is a vile philosophy whose adherents ought to be permanently LOCKED AWAY in a very secure insane asylum does not take away from the position of soldier defending a cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We condemn Nazis as vile but we accepted their surrender and treated them as prisoners of war when they did stop fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omar Khadr was a child soldier.......................

brainwashed by his vile parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that mean that now he should be FREE??????????????????

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is every reason to believe that if he felt free enough he would go right back to making bombs...............................

or at least he would help many others make bombs..................................

If he were allowed unsupervised access to the internet.......................

or if he was allowed unsupervised contact with his radical Muslim sister Zaynab...................

he would then hand over bomb making information to HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or if he was ever allowed to travel freely out of Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omar Khadr REMAINS WHAT HE ALWAYS WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a danger to the ENTIRE Western world...................................

due to his bomb making skills...............................

he is an ongoing national security risk......................................

he is a MAJOR political embarrassment to LIE-berals...............................

who are finding it even harder to justify giving Omar that $10.5 million dollars in blood money.............................

than they are in finding some way to distract from Lavalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Omar is a traitor to the country of Canada where he was born...................................

and he was born here ONLY by virtue of LIE-beral immigration policy madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omar Khadr ought to be locked up for life as a traitor to his country............................

but LIE-berals refuse to jail other criminals so Omar is allowed out on our streets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because LIE-berals are SOFT ON CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if there is any justice................................

then Omar WILL NEVER be truly free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All his snail mail will be opened and read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all his e-mail will be inspected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all his phone calls recorded for future reference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any contacts he makes while traveling within Canada will be shadowed by RCMP or Csis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omar IS NOT ENTITLED to our respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not entitled to our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not entitled to our trust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he is CERTAINLY NOT entitled to any claim to privacy from police investigations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the extent of the "freedom" he is entitled to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Is that anything like too bad?

Too bad you have no knowledge of what happened - as is usual for the things you like to shoot your snout off about
Shove your spelling lesson where you can smell it .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Is there anyone in this forum who actually KNOWS exactly what happened in the first place, except for what they've read or been told. Whatever he did or didn't do is it safe to believe it was under the direction of a commanding officer? What was his punishment?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Is there anyone in this forum who actually KNOWS exactly what happened in the first place, except for what they've read or been told. Whatever he did or didn't do is it safe to believe it was under the direction of a commanding officer? What was his punishment?
We know as much as has been reported and documented the same as any story . We certainly don’t know of any reason for torture in prison . Of course if American hatred runs through the veins that is enough reason to believe it . Right George , those Americans torture for fun .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We know as much as has been reported and documented the same as any story . We certainly don’t know of any reason for torture in prison . Of course if American hatred runs through the veins that is enough reason to believe it . Right George , those Americans torture for fun .

Of course I have no way of proving it, but Guantanimo does have a reputation for water boarding and the bright light treatment.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Of course Americans don't have that trait across the board, but it just takes a few assholes to establish a reputation. Do you not believe that a few people are just born mean? Throughout history, death has been an acceptable outcome of war. Why is this all of a sudden different?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
They're actually arguing about torture in Gitmo.

Was there any?

A few bad apples?

Is a coincidence that the same people who deny climate change are this staggeringly uninformed?

No.

It makes perfect sense.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
They pretty much do because torture doesn't work at all. The only information that you obtain by torture is exactly what the torturer believes to be true, anyway. The tortured will say whatever it takes to stop the torture and if they speak the truth but the torturer doesn't believe it, the torture continues until the victim says whatever the torturer believes.

It doesn't work. It's all for the power-tripping jollies of the torturer. Civilized countries fo not torture because it is a waste of time as well as criminal behaviour.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oh my Gods...

On what effing planet do you have to willingly exist to believe that Gitmo doesn't torture people???

Seriously, what effing lunatic actually believes that they don't when the freakin proof is out there.

Oh, the US denies that they torture? What do you damn well expect, you lump of ignorance?

Here's something not mainstream media.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21559073

Here's the most important part of the entry.

CONCLUSION:

The findings in these nine cases from GTMO indicate that medical doctors and mental health personnel assigned to the DoD neglected and/or concealed medical evidence of intentional harm.

Now, I'm all for locking the 'bad dudes' up to spend the rest of their lives behind bars for crimes they committed, but Gitmo has a fabulous (sarcasm, since people seem to not register it so easily) reputation for being a shytehole and do damn well deny that fact isn't just ignorant, it's in-effin-humane.

Torture of ANY kind is sick, twisted, and anyone who EXCUSES torture is even worse.

So for anyone who thinks Gitmo never tortured, for anyone who thinks torture is okay, f-u six ways from Sunday.

Actually no, don't; doing so would mean you'd be worth a bit of effort to engage with which you are in no way, shape or effin form.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Of course Americans don't have that trait across the board, but it just takes a few assholes to establish a reputation. Do you not believe that a few people are just born mean? Throughout history, death has been an acceptable outcome of war. Why is this all of a sudden different?
I do not believe the Americans had reason to interrogate Kadr . Nor do I believe Americans are generally evil . In my opinion American service personnel do not torture captives for fun . Maybe Techumshe or Eagle want to set me straight .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I do not believe the Americans had reason to interrogate Kadr . Nor do I believe Americans are generally evil . In my opinion American service personnel do not torture captives for fun . Maybe Techumshe or Eagle want to set me straight .
We train extensively to avoid such things. We try to instill a value that abusing helpless people is cowardly.

Sadly, the CIA and many cops either don't train that way, or don't train effectively.

One of the most powerful opponents of "enhanced interrogation" was the Army. According to the Army, in addition to the moral problems, it produces unreliable information.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh my Gods...

On what effing planet do you have to willingly exist to believe that Gitmo doesn't torture people???

Seriously, what effing lunatic actually believes that they don't when the freakin proof is out there.

Oh, the US denies that they torture? What do you damn well expect, you lump of ignorance?

Here's something not mainstream media.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21559073

Here's the most important part of the entry.

Now, I'm all for locking the 'bad dudes' up to spend the rest of their lives behind bars for crimes they committed, but Gitmo has a fabulous (sarcasm, since people seem to not register it so easily) reputation for being a shytehole and do damn well deny that fact isn't just ignorant, it's in-effin-humane.

Torture of ANY kind is sick, twisted, and anyone who EXCUSES torture is even worse.

So for anyone who thinks Gitmo never tortured, for anyone who thinks torture is okay, f-u six ways from Sunday.

Actually no, don't; doing so would mean you'd be worth a bit of effort to engage with which you are in no way, shape or effin form.
I in no way suggested Gitmo wasn’t a shithole . Nor did I ever say torture didn’t happen there . But do you really believe every inmate was water boarded ? Senior Al Qaeda members with information sure . Fifteen year old bomb makers not so much .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
We train extensively to avoid such things. We try to instill a value that abusing helpless people is cowardly.

Sadly, the CIA and many cops either don't train that way, or don't train effectively.

One of the most powerful opponents of "enhanced interrogation" was the Army. According to the Army, in addition to the moral problems, it produces unreliable information.
As I thought . Thank you .