Trudeau Is Going To Bury Us In Debt

TalkingTogheter

Electoral Member
Dec 15, 2018
Talkingtogether talks to his German alter ego .......................and they still talk at cross purposes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ich akzeptiere Deutschland als reichsten Staat der EU.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I'd be very surprised to see the day when a house purchase gets within reach of the ability of the average man working for wages. Maybe if house prices were cut in half or wages are doubled.
Depends on what they do for work. If they are willing to give up the city night life for a bit and get a camp job they will make over $100G a year. Just need to be willing to work.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It's called being self-employed and only having one vehicle. You keep a log of how much you use it for work and you can deduct the business use portion. No different really than writing off part of your housing expenses if you have a home office or run your business out of your home.
Not necessarily. Many companies require a person to supply their own vehicle and pay them milage for the use. Currently $.53/km.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Depends on what they do for work. If they are willing to give up the city night life for a bit and get a camp job they will make over $100G a year. Just need to be willing to work.
The low interest rates also allow for larger mortgages.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
only lazy people are struggling

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The one thing that has marked NeoConservatism in the last 40 years is the obsession with Debt. This is a chimera. The government needs to spend and can use its central banking facilities to constructively pay it down.

This obsession is related to the corrupt doctrine of Monetarism which is the commodification and free trade in currency and credit. It is also very much related to the NeoCon manifesto of free markets, cultural libertarianism and government deconstruction. It really has nothing to do with real Conservative economics (or culture)... which is nationalist, populist, dirigiste and progressive (economically).

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
As far as the election budget goes I see **** all in there for me.
Baby Boomers no longer matter I guess, its all about millennials and gen x and gen y.
This plan to prop up first time home buyers is ridiculous.
We have spent 10 years driiving them out of the market and now we're going to coax them back in by having CMHC assume 5% of their debt?
5%
You can gain/lose more than that in a week on the open market.
And as far as allowing a larger withdrawl from your rrsp - who even has an rrsp anymore? 20% of Canadians?
They're great if you have contribution matching but if you're putting it in there all by yourself you should give your head a shake.
What? No entitlements for Hoid? Are you mad you're stuck living with your kids? What were you hoping for? Public housing?

If you failed to set yourself for "the golden years" you've failed at life. WTG

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There is.

$5000 for an electric vehicle with a price cap of $45,000.

A base model Bolt is $44,800.

If you get floor mats there is no rebate of $5000

I think you'd be happier with a base model F150 for $30K. You can earn if you have a truck.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
There is.

I think you'd be happier with a base model F150 for $30K. You can earn if you have a truck.
Trudeau's debt still far below Harper's

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
There is.

He needs a new vehicle as well . Will you take advantage of the rebates ?