Trump and His Supporters Like Violence

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
This whole Trump supports racists, bigots, violence etc. is absurd and I honestly can't be bothered to even comment. Apparently Trump is solely responsible for the worlds ills. Give me a bloody break
I thought you were not commenting ;-)

Trump does not just "support" racism , bigotry, prejudice , hatred etc........HE PERSONIFIES IT. all. It is the essence of him. His attacks are selective ....and venomous. (and sociopaths)

when a terrorist ( thin NZ... includes Trump in his manifesto......... that is a big clue as to what groups Trump resonates with .

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well, that explains why you're commenting.

No, no! These communities need to look at themselves and figure out what they're doing to make people hate them.

Beats enforcing the law when the victims aren't white.

Personally, I like pgs's explanation. When a white supremacist goes on a tear and shoots up a mosque, it's antifa's fault.
Yes I said that .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
If that is not concerning......then one is not paying attention.(or is an avid Trump supporter and now inspiring terrorism........killing of groups that some extremists decide to hate / ostracise and terrorize.)

this US "leader"is one for the history books indeed.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If that is not concerning......then one is not paying attention.(or is an avid Trump supporter and now inspiring terrorism........killing of groups that some extremists decide to hate / ostracise and terrorize.)
Nah, the REAL danger is antifa! Why, just LOOK at all the people they haven't killed! Billions!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The shooter admires China, let that sink in. The shooter also doesn’t like Trump policies or would want him as a leader, let that sink in. It’s all in the manifesto.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The shooter admires China, let that sink in. The shooter also doesn’t like Trump policies or would want him as a leader, let that sink in. It’s all in the manifesto.
Walter was CCed

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ah, I see the Tourettes is kicking in again.
Yes I have a syndrome. Thanks for pointing it out . I should not be ridiculed for a disability ,however like most morally superior people it is do what I say not what I do .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yes I have a syndrome. Thanks for pointing it out . I should not be ridiculed for a disability ,however like most morally superior people it is do what I say not what I do .
One of your many, many mistakes is thinking of me as morally superior.

Intellectually superior, sure, but morally just about middlin'.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
It is his wont.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
says the guy who is unfailing polite to everyone

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Simply pointing out my syndrome is disrespectful.
Since you said this much..... it might ge an idea to indicate what Syndrome you have. Don't think anyone would deliberately make fun of any serious medical issue that a poster might have. That would be very uncouth.