Scheer swimming with the nattys

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/scheer-pizzagate-townhall-1.5048256

Mr Scheer has decided his path to success lies in recruiting the white natty's.

I say let him have them.

I remember when John McCain wouldn't tolerate the birthers and corrected the every time they tried to call Obama a muslim.

He lost.

Then Trump came along and was a birther himself.

He won.

So maybe Scheer is onto something.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I love it when Hoid and Cannuck argue. It's like watching a Special-Ed Olympic Debate for the mentally impoverished.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I am trying to think back to a time when jokes about Special Olympics were funny.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Why don't you think back to the time when you had a brain.

I suppose I could call Jody Wilson-Raybould a fat, uppity squaw but that would be on par with calling someone a 'white natty'...so I won't go there.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/scheer-pizzagate-townhall-1.5048256
Mr Scheer has decided his path to success lies in recruiting the white natty's.
I say let him have them.
I remember when John McCain wouldn't tolerate the birthers and corrected the every time they tried to call Obama a muslim.
He lost.
Then Trump came along and was a birther himself.
He won.
So maybe Scheer is onto something.
Oh noes. Scheer didn't talk about a fake news item that had nothing to do with Canada. Poor Hoid, trying to deflect from the disaster that is the Groper govt. I will say though, that is an interesting and delusional take you have on this.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I am trying to think back to a time when jokes about Special Olympics were funny.
About 20 years ago. Before losers like you got their panties in a twist over humour.
I can remember when we'd watch racists like George Jefferson and Archie Bunker and laugh our asses off about it. But then we weren't a bunch of over-sensitive snowflakes still sucking on mommy's teat either.

By the same token, I love it when non-disabled assholes presume to speak for the disabled.

Let me lay out a true story for you. I had a buddy who does comic strips for the news papers from time to time. I'll describe the one that got him a lot of flak from idiots like you.
IN the background is a maximum security prison. It's winter and in the foreground you see an empty wheelchair and a furrow in the snow leading away from it and into the woods. Standing by the chair are two prison guards with their dogs with one of the guards saying, "Well whoever it is, he couldn't have got far on foot".

The paper that printed it, the syndicate AND my buddy got all kinds of hate mail over it from a bunch of f*cking losers who assumed they spoke for disabled people. BUT, here's the thing, my buddy is a double amputee. He lost both his legs below the knee as a kid playing on the train tracks. So, according to goofs like you, he's not allowed to use humour to deal with this disability.

But you know what the sad thing is, the whiny bitches missed the real joke. The joke wasn't the obvious punchline. The real humour laid in the question of, just how many wheelchair bound prisoners were there in that prison that the guards would have no idea who he was?

Maybe take the time and worry about what YOU do and say instead of whining about whatever someone else does or says.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Being racist against white people is perfectly okay in Hoid's book, with his constant use of the term 'white natty'. But don't you dare joke about another race or you'll get his dander up. It's called being a hypocrite, and that's what he is in spades.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The Francophone Games had a category where you could win a gold medal for fiction/ story telling.

SNC Lavalin finished second with a silver for the submission of their tax return.

<rim shot>

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Of course, none of us can forget Hoid referring to Judge Kavanaugh as 'the rapist' with no proof whatsoever.

If Hoid wasn't a flea on an elephant's arse in the grand scheme of things, he probably would have been sued for libel if he posted his accusations on a larger social media platform.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I have a Canadian buddy who was born in India and who is very patriotic and doesn't believe in all of the hysteria surrounding climate change. If I referred to him as a 'black natty', I'm pretty sure that would be the end of our friendship.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
About 20 years ago. Before losers like you got their panties in a twist over humour.
I can remember when we'd watch racists like George Jefferson and Archie Bunker and laugh our asses off about it. But then we weren't a bunch of over-sensitive snowflakes still sucking on mommy's teat either.

By the same token, I love it when non-disabled assholes presume to speak for the disabled.

Let me lay out a true story for you. I had a buddy who does comic strips for the news papers from time to time. I'll describe the one that got him a lot of flak from idiots like you.
IN the background is a maximum security prison. It's winter and in the foreground you see an empty wheelchair and a furrow in the snow leading away from it and into the woods. Standing by the chair are two prison guards with their dogs with one of the guards saying, "Well whoever it is, he couldn't have got far on foot".

The paper that printed it, the syndicate AND my buddy got all kinds of hate mail over it from a bunch of f*cking losers who assumed they spoke for disabled people. BUT, here's the thing, my buddy is a double amputee. He lost both his legs below the knee as a kid playing on the train tracks. So, according to goofs like you, he's not allowed to use humour to deal with this disability.

But you know what the sad thing is, the whiny bitches missed the real joke. The joke wasn't the obvious punchline. The real humour laid in the question of, just how many wheelchair bound prisoners were there in that prison that the guards would have no idea who he was?

Maybe take the time and worry about what YOU do and say instead of whining about whatever someone else does or says.
It's only funny when BHO makes fun of the Special Olympics.

Prahley came from his white half self.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
And i feel badly that you pathetic outcasts have to huddle here together.