Israeli F-35s

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Earth to 'it'. We tend to buy and then send to NATO to use if they need something. It's not like we never answer the phone or say anything but, 'Yes Sir.'

Some of your posts, if not most, make some valid points but it doesn't allow for the same thing happening no matter who us sleeping in 'the big house' on Ottawa. More importantly I have failed to notice very many words that would lead do any improvements in 'the system'. I've already indicated the 'world' should give them Jerusalem as that is the prize they have put a lot of effort into 'acquiring' that area. A lot of Gentiles have died along the way also. Put the UN there and have then be the 'general contractor. for the public utility projects that brings the nations that are members all up to a certain standard if housing that is the 21st century version of what DipShit currently lives (loose definition) in and within a few years rather than centuries. That would be a temporary boom for all industrialized countries as a decade of manufacturing would be needed and then only 15% of any country needs to be doing any heavy lifting and the 85% are in tourism/get a hobby mode. Those are the businesses that will last forever.

If we bucked the system we would all have the same living conditions enjoyed by the Natives in the Villages scattered around Hudson Bay. Know what I mean??

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT KNOW what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is bad enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its even WORSE that I dont think YOU KNOW what you are saying either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Pretty funny coming from a Jew-toy.

JEW TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz...........................JEW BAITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT KNOW what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is bad enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its even WORSE that I dont think YOU KNOW what you are saying either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that button for best reply? lol

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://breakingdefense.com/2018/01...gun-inaccurate-f-35b-tires-threat-data-cyber/
F-35 Problems: Late IOTE, F-35A Gun Inaccurate, F-35B Tires, Threat Data, Cyber…

Here’s what the new DOTE, Robert Behler, says about the F-35 Joint Strike fighter in his office’s latest annual report:

• The operational suitability of the F-35 fleet remains below requirements and is dependent on work-arounds that would not meet Service expectations in combat situations (emphasis added). Over the previous year, most suitability metrics have remained nearly the same, or have moved only within narrow bands which are insufficient to characterize a change in performance.
  • Overall fleet-wide monthly availability rates remain around 50 percent, a condition that has existed with no significant improvement since October 2014, despite the increasing number of new aircraft. One notable trend is an increase in the percentage of the fleet that cannot fly while awaiting replacement parts – indicated by the Not Mission Capable due to Supply rate.
  • Reliability growth has stagnated. It is unlikely that the program will achieve the JSF ORD (Operational Requirements Document) threshold requirements at maturity for the majority of reliability metrics. Most notably, the program is not likely to achieve the Mean Flight Hours Between Critical Failures threshold without redesigning aircraft components (emphasis added).

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
I notice that it is only Israeli jets that can fly actual missions, on paper anyway and PR bullshit is the best weapon Israel has. It applies even more to the banksters.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201902251072719003-israeli-f-35-damascus-airport/
Israeli F-35s Were Reportedly Behind January Raid on Damascus Airport

The Israeli Air Force conducted an airstrike on Damascus International Airport in January claiming to be targeting Iranian troops, whose presence Damascus and Tehran have repeatedly denied. Syrian air defences managed to intercept some 30 missiles, but some still managed to get through and damage the airport's infrastructure.

An Israeli-modified fifth-generation F-35 jet was responsible for the destruction of Chinese-made JY-27 radar at Damascus Airport during an air raid in January 2019, online magazine Military Blog reported citing an anonymous source. The Israeli Air Force has refused to comment on this report.
If you actually had a brain, you would be a halfwit.

In one way, the Jews are lucky. All the anti semites here have the I.Q of a cockroach.

And I am being very generous,

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Where is that button for best reply? lol

MHz would be a while lot funnier if ....................................

(A) He was NOT voting in our elections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(B) He was NOT living in Canada and trying to spread his rabid Muslim garbage here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you LIE-berals for this INSANE GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
https://breakingdefense.com/2018/01...gun-inaccurate-f-35b-tires-threat-data-cyber/
F-35 Problems: Late IOTE, F-35A Gun Inaccurate, F-35B Tires, Threat Data, Cyber…

Here’s what the new DOTE, Robert Behler, says about the F-35 Joint Strike fighter in his office’s latest annual report:

• The operational suitability of the F-35 fleet remains below requirements and is dependent on work-arounds that would not meet Service expectations in combat situations (emphasis added). Over the previous year, most suitability metrics have remained nearly the same, or have moved only within narrow bands which are insufficient to characterize a change in performance.
  • Overall fleet-wide monthly availability rates remain around 50 percent, a condition that has existed with no significant improvement since October 2014, despite the increasing number of new aircraft. One notable trend is an increase in the percentage of the fleet that cannot fly while awaiting replacement parts – indicated by the Not Mission Capable due to Supply rate.
  • Reliability growth has stagnated. It is unlikely that the program will achieve the JSF ORD (Operational Requirements Document) threshold requirements at maturity for the majority of reliability metrics. Most notably, the program is not likely to achieve the Mean Flight Hours Between Critical Failures threshold without redesigning aircraft components (emphasis added).

Here is an interesting fact related to aircraft design and effectiveness::::::::::::::::

During WW2 the American P-38 Lightning twin engine fighter was the most costly and hard to maintain Yankee fighter to operate and it also shot down more Japanese planes in the Pacific than any other type of fighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P-38`s were fabulous machines........................ when they worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Yankees DID eventually work out ALL the bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad the development of jet engines started a new air race and left P-38 behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So- what price for a hard to maintain weapon that can apparently fly through HEAVY enemy air defences with IMPUNITY as the Israeli F35`s did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What price for machines that can hit hard and NOT GET HIT???????????????????

As I have said before - Cdn LIE-berals DO NOT want us to have any military at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And any weapons LIE-berals are forced to buy will always be the MOST COSTLY AND LEAST EFFECTIVE things available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore there will NEVER be any Cdn F-35`s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Given all the LIE-beral created national security holes in Canada - those Yankees would be crazy to sell their best weapons to Canada so that "new Cdns" can swiftly examine them and report back the details to their SPY masters in Moscow, Tehran and Beijing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The groups I support are not terorists. See the difference?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz CANNOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants to KILL ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And let God sort them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The groups I support are not terorists. See the difference?
Sure, your on the side of the fence that doesn't allow you to know there is another side.

Hero or terrorist?

Hero or terrorist?

Hero or terrorist?

Hero or terrorist?

Hero or terrorist?