Fail: Stuff used to take down Trump candidacy/presidency

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Reps. Tlaib and Omar sign on to pledge to impeach Trump

First 2 to sign, Is anyone surprised by this
Not to the people who voted them in.

And not to the donors who gave them piles of money to do it.

I actually agree somewhat with the premise that allowing Trump to be removed by law is less preferable than removing him by politics.

US politics would probably be better off in the long run.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If you had money in your pocket you wouldn’t have to spend all your time on the internet . Funny how that works .
Funny how it works that I go to work at 8 AM, and come back on here at 9 PM and find that you have left your idiotic twattle on here in between.

Funny that.

Get a job, son.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Funny how it works that I go to work at 8 AM, and come back on here at 9 PM and find that you have left your idiotic twattle on here in between.

Funny that.

Get a job, son.
13 hours a day and still don’t have two nickels to rub together , sad . Doesn’t Pierre’s navy pay you a pension ?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
13 hours a day and still don’t have two nickels to rub together , sad . Doesn’t Pierre’s navy pay you a pension ?
I live within two blocks of the last three "Princess Margaret Dream Home Lottery" dream homes. (Two of them are empty ... sitting there, adding the millions to their value ...tick-tick-tick. Ain't doin' that on EI.

Surry, maybe ...

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I live within two blocks of the last three "Princess Margaret Dream Home Lottery" dream homes. (Two of them are empty ... sitting there, adding the millions to their value ...tick-tick-tick. Ain't doin' that on EI.

Surry, maybe ...
Grand . Why don’t you have two nickels to rub together?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I would think it would suck to be an asshole like you, pigs.
No Cliffy , life is good , I am reasonably healthy , have friends and interests and have money to spend . If this global warming would go away and allow me to golf life would be even better .