CNN dying

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Oh my!!!!! The NDP presents itself as the conscience of our govt and yet here they are behaving like racist children mocking the guy for his accent!
Perhaps the NDP makes more in bribes to put on such a shitty show nobody would ever vote for them. That means the other parties can be just about as bad and they still end up in the drivers seat.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No no no I meant to live together in peace and tranquility under the Palestinian flag Kumbaya Mother F****r
The only place to have that with you fukers running the show is to be in the grave. Put that on your business card. 'We bring peace and goodwill to all people. Just to make sure you keep the peace we brought a few guns and some new deadly diseases.'

Your big mouth can open up all you want on the thread in the 'intro' section. Might as well open you up and see what's really inside what appears to be a very black heart. All made possible by something called, 'the Jewish Collective', local or global, the same gutless tactics are used.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The only place to have that with you fukers running the show is to be in the grave. Put that on your business card. 'We bring peace and goodwill to all people. Just to make sure you keep the peace we brought a few guns and some new deadly diseases.'

Your big mouth can open up all you want on the thread in the 'intro' section. Might as well open you up and see what's really inside what appears to be a very black heart. All made possible by something called, 'the Jewish Collective', local or global, the same gutless tactics are used.

========================================================================================================

Here is an article illustrating the shameful anti Semitism of Cdn LIE-berals and Muslim racists. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Anti-Jew speech by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas condemned by United States, EU, UN

From Associated Press. Published: May 2, 2018. Updated: May 2, 2018 1:23 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ World

JERUSALEM — Remarks by the Palestinian president about the causes of 20th century anti-Semitism in Europe were sharply condemned as anti-Semitic by the United Nations, European Union, United States and Israel on Wednesday.

In rambling remarks that were part of a lengthy speech to the Palestine Liberation Organization parliament on Monday, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said it was the Jews’ “social function,” including money lending, that caused animosity toward them in Europe, citing what he said were books by Jewish authors. He also portrayed the creation of Israel as a European colonial project, saying “history tells us there is no basis for the Jewish homeland.”

(OH right! Lets just throw out all that Jewish Kingdom history and forget there were still many Jews living in Jerusalem when the Ottoman Empire was destroyed by British armies thus FREEING Muslims and Jews!)

The U.N.’s special co-ordinator for the Middle East peace process, Nickolay Mladenov, said Abbas had repeated “some of the most contemptuous anti-Semitic slurs.”

“Leaders have an obligation to confront anti-Semitism everywhere and always, not perpetuate the conspiracy theories that fuel it,” he said in a statement Wednesday.

It is unacceptable & deeply disturbing that Abu Mazen has voiced some of the most contemptuous #antisemitic slurs. Leaders must confront #antisemitism, not perpetuate its conspiracy theories. Denying the Jewish connection to the land & its holy sites stands in contrast to reality
— Nickolay E. MLADENOV (@nmladenov) May 2, 2018

(Given the Muslim attitude towards Jews it is highly unlikely there will be peace any time soon in Middle East! And IF peace ever does come- it will be as a result of Muslim CHOICES! Muslims have made it clear they will not rest till Israel is destroyed! Jews cannot make peace with such an attitude!)

“Denying the historic and religious connection of the Jewish people to the land and their holy sites in Jerusalem stands in contrast to reality,” Mladenov said.

The U.S. ambassador to Israel, as well as Israel’s prime minister, lashed out at Abbas over his remarks.

“Abu Mazen has reached a new low,” Ambassador David Friedman tweeted early Wednesday, referring to Abbas by his nickname. “To all those who think Israel is the reason that we don’t have peace, think again.”

(Jews have proven they CAN make peace with any neighbour who truly wants it. One has only to look at the Jews jetting off to Egyptian resorts on the Red Sea for proof of normalized relations between the two countries!)

(But such business- meaning tourism from Israel to Egypt is seen by Palestinians as a shameful betrayal and sell out by Egyptians! The United States offers regular shipments of foreign aid to Egypt in exchange for remaining peaceful- and Palestinians consider that Egypt is prostituting itself to the hated Yankees for cash- AND betraying all of Islam as they do so!)

President Donald Trump’s special envoy for international negotiations Jason Greenblatt also responded to the remarks, calling them “very distressing and terribly disheartening.”

President Abbas’ remarks yesterday in Ramallah at the opening of the Palestinian National Congress must be unconditionally condemned by all. They are very unfortunate, very distressing & terribly disheartening. Peace cannot be built on this kind of foundation.
— Jason D. Greenblatt (@jdgreenblatt45) May 1, 2018

The rhetoric reflects the escalating tensions between the Palestinians and the Trump administration. Ties have been strained since Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital last year, prompting the Palestinians to suspend contacts with the administration. Friedman and Abbas have sparred before. In March, Abbas called Friedman a “son of a dog” in an angry rant. Friedman suggested the remark was anti-Semitic.

(Islam considers any opposition to their planned World Wide Caliphate complete with FORCED acceptance of Sharia Law, to be Blasphemy! Under Sharia Law, a blasphemy accusation is often punishable by DEATH! It is utterly irresponsible of Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser LIE-berals to be encouraging such hate filled bigots to immigrate to Canada!)

The Palestinian president again recited the most contemptible anti-Semitic canards. Apparently the Holocaust denier is still a Holocaust denier. I call on the international community to condemn his severe anti-Semitism; the time has come for it to pass from the world.
— Benjamin Netanyahu (@netanyahu) May 2, 2018

The European Union said in a statement that the Palestinian president’s speech “contained unacceptable remarks concerning the origins of the Holocaust and Israel’s legitimacy.” It warned that “such rhetoric will only play into the hands of those who do not want a two-state solution, which President Abbas has repeatedly advocated.”

(Oh- even the European appeasers recognize and condemn anti Jew bigotry!)

The speech Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas delivered on 30 April contained unacceptable remarks concerning the origins of the Holocaust and Israel's legitimacy. Such rhetoric will only play into the hands of those who do not want a two-state solution. https://t.co/mwo3xv4zfM
— Maja Kocijančič (@MajaEUspox) May 2, 2018

(Palestinians who want a state of their own are their own worst enemies! There will NEVER be a Palestinian state as long as Muslims are sworn to drive the Jews into the sea! A state has the right to buy heavy weapons and thus no person interested in seeing an honest peace in Middle East will accept a Palestinian state! The formula is simple- PEACE FIRST- and THEN a Palestinian state!)

The statement said that “anti-Semitism is not only a threat for Jews but a fundamental menace to our open and liberal societies.”

(Yes- liberal society is under GRAVE threat from Muslim terrorists who will continue to maim and kill until they get their own way in ALL THINGS!)

Abbas’ office declined to comment.

(No comment? No wonder- Muslim racists do not like to be called out!)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

There you go again wanting to play with my heart, have you admitted to yourself yet and come out of the closet?

Sorry MHz GTG now TTFN

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
========================================================================================================
The statement said that “anti-Semitism is not only a threat for Jews but a fundamental menace to our open and liberal societies.”
(Yes- liberal society is under GRAVE threat from Muslim terrorists who will continue to maim and kill until they get their own way in ALL THINGS!)
Abbas’ office declined to comment.
(No comment? No wonder- Muslim racists do not like to be called out!)
Abbas is still alive, he surrendered to the Jewish collective some time ago. He is handed a script to read, if you are going to put him on display as what the opposition looks like at least try to assassinate him or abduct him like known enemies are treated like.

When is God going to be called an 'anti-Semite'. You admire the Jews that God calls an abomination. what could possible be said that would make that clearer?? lol

Eze:36:16-31:
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me,
saying,
Son of man,
when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land,
they defiled it by their own way and by their doings:
their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land,
and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
And I scattered them among the heathen,
and they were dispersed through the countries:
according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
And when they entered unto the heathen,
whither they went,
they profaned my holy name,
when they said to them,
These are the people of the LORD,
and are gone forth out of his land.
But I had pity for mine holy name,
which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen,
whither they went.
Therefore say unto the house of Israel,
Thus saith the Lord GOD;
I do not this for your sakes,
O house of Israel,
but for mine holy name's sake,
which ye have profaned among the heathen,
whither ye went.
And I will sanctify my great name,
which was profaned among the heathen,
which ye have profaned in the midst of them;
and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD,
saith the Lord GOD,
when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
For I will take you from among the heathen,
and gather you out of all countries,
and will bring you into your own land.
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you,
and ye shall be clean:
from all your filthiness,
and from all your idols,
will I cleanse you.
A new heart also will I give you,
and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh,
and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you,
and cause you to walk in my statutes,
and ye shall keep my judgments,
and do them.
And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers;
and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:
and I will call for the corn,
and will increase it,
and lay no famine upon you.
And I will multiply the fruit of the tree,
and the increase of the field,
that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
Then shall ye remember your own evil ways,
and your doings that were not good,
and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

Mic:3:5-12:
Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err,
that bite with their teeth,
and cry,
Peace;
and he that putteth not into their mouths,
they even prepare war against him.
Therefore night shall be unto you,
that ye shall not have a vision;
and it shall be dark unto you,
that ye shall not divine;
and the sun shall go down over the prophets,
and the day shall be dark over them.
Then shall the seers be ashamed,
and the diviners confounded:
yea,
they shall all cover their lips;
for there is no answer of God.
But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD,
and of judgment,
and of might,
to declare unto Jacob his transgression,
and to Israel his sin.
Hear this,
I pray you,
ye heads of the house of Jacob,
and princes of the house of Israel,
that abhor judgment,
and pervert all equity.
They build up Zion with blood,
and Jerusalem with iniquity.
The heads thereof judge for reward,
and the priests thereof teach for hire,
and the prophets thereof divine for money:
yet will they lean upon the LORD,
and say,
Is not the LORD among us?
none evil can come upon us.
Therefore shall Zion for your sake be plowed as a field,
and Jerusalem shall become heaps,
and the mountain of the house as the high places of the forest.

La:1:1-8:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!
she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction,
and because of great servitude:
she dwelleth among the heathen,
she findeth no rest:
all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.
The ways of Zion do mourn,
because none come to the solemn feasts:
all her gates are desolate:
her priests sigh,
her virgins are afflicted,
and she is in bitterness.
Her adversaries are the chief,
her enemies prosper;
for the LORD hath afflicted her for the multitude of her transgressions:
her children are gone into captivity before the enemy.
And from the daughter of Zion all her beauty is departed:
her princes are become like harts that find no pasture,
and they are gone without strength before the pursuer.
Jerusalem remembered in the days of her affliction and of her miseries all her pleasant things that she had in the days of old,
when her people fell into the hand of the enemy,
and none did help her:
the adversaries saw her,
and did mock at her sabbaths.
Jerusalem hath grievously sinned;
therefore she is removed:
all that honoured her despise her,
because they have seen her nakedness:
yea,
she sigheth,
and turneth backward.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Sorry MHz GTG now TTFN
I assume that is you in the vid and you knew you were a faggot when 2 cocks made you air-tight.

My molester was an older female, this must be your confession. For some reason pity is replaced with envy. No real justification, scars are scars, even if you smile a bit every now and then.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I assume that is you in the vid and you knew you were a faggot when 2 cocks made you air-tight.

My molester was an older female, this must be your confession. For some reason pity is replaced with envy. No real justification, scars are scars, even if you smile a bit every now and then.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PITY POOR CLUELESS MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it not amusing that Our idiot Boy Justin has so often offered support and encouragement to Muslims;

offering up over $50 million dollars in compensation to Muslims caught up in various Yankee security searches for Muslim terrorists- including $10.5 million for terror poster boy Omar Khadr;

REFUSING to deport CONVICTED TERRORISTS from Canada;

spending immense sums of BORROWED TAX MONEY to import swarms of Muslims from refugee camps- RUN BY TERROR GROUP HAMAS;

offering regular shipments of Cdn aid to Hamas terrorists;

sneering at his immigration policy critics and calling “RACIST” at those who worried about Muslim terror even the body count rose;

doubling down on disgraced immigration policy by welcoming teeming hordes of illegals without the bother of any real security checks;

insulting us further by ACCEPTING as landed immigrant- the former leader of a Guatemalan death squad- who had been rejected for entry to United States due to his muderous past;

then DELIBERATELY LYING TO US about how many illegals have actually come here;

then DELIBERATELY LYING about how much it will cost each year- for decades to come- tto tend to these illegals;

then apparently DELIBERATELY AVOIDING ANY QUESTION REGARDING HOW SOON THESE ILLEGALS WILL BE ALLOWED TO VOTE;

then DELIBERATELY AVOIDING any question about what influence hundreds of thousands of Muslims and third world illegals will have on Cdn politics and on LIE-beral party fortunes!!!!

But that was last season- now LIE-berals are alert to growing Cdn voter Rage!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have been making efforts to clean up their very sullied image- in an effort to distract us from the LIE-beral immigration and national security messes they are deliberately making in exchange for votes- they have decided to demonstrate they CAN GET TOUGH with Muslims!!

Yes! LIE-berals have singled out one LONE MUSLIM who offered moral support for Isis in his online tweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the hypocrite face of LIE-beral justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have chosen to make an example of- and have chosen to DEPORT that lone Muslim loudmouth whose major crime was cheering Isis from the side lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet at the same time LIE-berals are WELCOMING RETURNING ISIS FIGHTERS TO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the same time, LIE-berals are telling us that “RETURNING ISIS FIGHTERS WILL BE A POWERFUL VOICE IN CANADA”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals WELCOME REAL ISIS FIGHTERS back to Canada- and deport one lone loudmouth who merely cheered from the sidelines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN THERE BE ANYTHING MORE HYPOCRITICAL AND DUPLICITOUS AND SHAMELESS THAN CURRENT LIE-BERAL POLICY??????????????????????

As well, Trudeau has been pulling out some old speeches about diversity and tolerance from 2015 — even recirculating a speech he made on those topics six months before becoming Prime Minister. “We are all strong and free because we support each other’s freedom to be who we are,”

But who supports LIE-beral efforts to MAKE US CHANGE and compel us to be anti Yankee and pro Hamas supporters????????????????????????

Our idiot Boy is displaying his MONUMENTAL HYPOCRISY and hatred of western civilization with this crap about diversity and support- under LIE-berals the “support” is entirely a ONE WAY STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
A news agency that won't tolerate bias?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if ANY LIE-beral would support a news media chain that DID NOT support a LIE-beral BIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The key problem for LIE-berals is getting their BIASED MESSAGE out to their bought and paid for allies and radical white hating

supporters- WITHOUT ending up ENRAGING the silent majority of Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy Justin is going to have a VERY HARD TIME giving out that half billion dollars in bribes to "news media he trusts" -

WITHOUT PISSING OFF MOST OF CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right before the 2019 election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Stephen Miller Appears on CNN to Yell at Wolf Blitzer in Nuts Interview: ‘ISIS Has Been Defeated!’

White House aide Stephen Miller appeared on CNN Thursday night for a heated clash with anchor Wolf Blitzer.

The two battled it out at a trying time for the Trump administration. As CNN’s chyron read: “DEFENSE SECRETARY QUITS IN PROTEST OVER TRUMP MIDDLE EAST POLICY AS GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN LOOMS AND FINANCIAL MARKETS TANK.”
Miller kicked off the interview with a massive grin.
“I see you smiling, but right now doesn’t look like there’s a lot to smile about,” Blitzer said gravely, asking first about the shock resignation of Defense Secretary James Mattis.
“There is a lot to be happy about,” Miller protested. He cited the Farm Bill, criminal justice reform and a strong economy as administration successes.
On Mattis, Miller insisted Mattis was retiring, counter to Blitzer’s impression that the defense secretary is clearly quitting over disagreements with Trump over U.S. policy in the Middle East.
Miller then went on the offense against the media: “Let’s talk about the big picture here, Wolf. The media that’s having this hysterical reaction James Mattis retiring, is the same media in many cases, the same politicians in many cases, who cheered our nation into a war in Iraq that turned out to be an absolute catastrophe. This president got elected to get our foreign policy back on the right track after years of being adrift.”
“Does the president want to withdraw the 14,000 troops from Afghanistan and the 5,000 U.S. troops in Iraq, in addition to the 2,000 troops in Syria?” Blitzer asked.
Miller said he didn’t have any policy announcements to make, before going on a tirade about ISIS — prompting Blitzer to ask about Trump’s contradictory statements on whether the terror group is defeated.
“ISIS has been defeated!” Miller cried at Blitzer.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The US owned by Syria, how humiliating.
https://www.rt.com/shows/sputnik/447210-hundreds-homeless-people-britain/
President Trump’s announcement of a more or less immediate withdrawal of US forces from Syria is of great significance, if he means that is what he says, and if what General Eisenhower called the military-industrial complex allows him to implement it. The president says that ISIS has been defeated and, even more questionable, he says it was defeated by him. So, as Father Christmas joyfully cavorts in Damascus and Aleppo where last year he would’ve had his head cut off, we ask: “Has Islamist fanaticism actually been defeated, and if so, by whom?” To help us, we invited a distinguished Canadian journalist and Arab affairs expert Sharmine Narwani.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
DON LEMON: IT’S NOT JUSSIE SMOLLETT’S “FAULT” THAT HE LOST IN THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION
CNN host runs defense for actor arrested for staging his own hate crime

CNN host Don Lemon ran defense for Jussie Smollett on his show last night, claiming that it’s not the actor’s “fault” that he lost in the court of public opinion.

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi announced that Smollett was “under arrest and in custody of detectives” this morning. His bail hearing is set for 1:30pm local time.

Smollett launched a media firestorm at the end of last month when he claimed he was assaulted by two individuals who shouted “this is MAGA country” and had a noose placed around his neck.

However, evidence soon emerged clearly suggesting Smollett had paid two Nigerian brothers who worked on the show Empire with him to stage the attack.

Despite some on the left deleting old tweets that signaled vehement support for Smollett and with others keen to avoid talking about the issue altogether, Don Lemon appeared to double down by absolving Smollett of blame.
https://www.infowars.com/don-lemon-...-that-he-lost-in-the-court-of-public-opinion/

These guys won't be happy till half of America gets goaded into killing the other half...
;)
should boost ratings world wide though.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
DON LEMON: IT’S NOT JUSSIE SMOLLETT’S “FAULT” THAT HE LOST IN THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION

CNN host Don Lemon ran defense for Jussie Smollett on his show last night, claiming that it’s not the actor’s “fault” that he lost in the court of public opinion.

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi announced that Smollett was “under arrest and in custody of detectives” this morning. His bail hearing is set for 1:30pm local time.

Smollett launched a media firestorm at the end of last month when he claimed he was assaulted by two individuals who shouted “this is MAGA country” and had a noose placed around his neck.

However, evidence soon emerged clearly suggesting Smollett had paid two Nigerian brothers who worked on the show Empire with him to stage the attack.

Despite some on the left deleting old tweets that signaled vehement support for Smollett and with others keen to avoid talking about the issue altogether, Don Lemon appeared to double down by absolving Smollett of blame.
https://www.infowars.com/don-lemon-...-that-he-lost-in-the-court-of-public-opinion/

These guys won't be happy till half of America gets goaded into killing the other half...
;)

Smollet has just been ARRESTED and charged for making that FAKE report about being attacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has been released on $100 grand bail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chicago Police chief was justified in raging at Smollet for as the cop said: "dragging the name of Chicago and its people through the mud"!!!!!!!!!!

There will be much more of this CRAP if LIE-berals retain political influence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at Jussy Smollet and his FAKE racist attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the 9 year old Muslim girl who was led by adults into making a FAKE claim to police that a white man had tried to cut off her hijab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the Oshawa Muslim who made a FAKE CLAIM that he had been the victim of a racist attack in a public park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at Lindsay Shepard who discovered the hard way that it is more politically correct to play NAZI PROPAGANDA FILMS at Acadia U. than it is to play a clip of Professor Jordan Peterson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the OUTRAGEOUS LIE-beral reaction to the jury that released farmer Gerald Stanley at the Coulton Boushie trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals would be OUTRAGED if pack of white supremacists sat on a jury judging a black man..............but HYPOCRITE LIE-berals think it is a GRAND IDEA to let racist natives sit in judgement on a white man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL LIE-beral policy is fading into DISGRACE for VALID REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

;)

CNN is the shrill box for the Alt-Left and bought and paid for by the Democrats.