DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I should start a few threads, thanks for the incentive.

Where to post first is the had part, start small or just have one that causes a collective puke and all the trolls drown at once.

So many choices . . . .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hey not Sherlock, would you pay for a vaccination for something that didn't kill a single person?

You need some education on what a liar is as the bodies are 'questionable' at best. I'll start a thread for you. Feel free to contribute.

You do know the 1918 flu was engineered and escaped into the wild, sorry, released like all the other times, Right? Sort of like Gaza developing a longer range rocket 2 days after the iron dome is ready to test the 'antidote'.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You should start a thread as you are showing you are stupid by posting in a thread you classify as being stupid, . . . yet here you are, front and center.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Big Pharma will soon come up with a shot for that.
For what, total world population. Trust me when I say they have never stopped working on new ways to exterminate the 'lesser races'.

Bugs from the space station, really?? How about experiments on earth and refinement in a military bio-lab instead.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Banning un-vaccinated students still doesn't make sense to me. The only children threatened in a school by un-vaccinated children are other un-vaccinated children and the vaccinated majority are not in any danger. The parents have decided that the risk of infection is acceptable to them and excluding un-vaccinated children from school does not prevent their infection ... beside it not being any of the school's business, anyway. There is no risk to the school or it's vaccinated inhabitants.

The actual reason is to "punish" someone ... the ancient default setting of school marms everywhere.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Banning un-vaccinated students still doesn't make sense to me. The only children threatened in a school by un-vaccinated children are other un-vaccinated children and the vaccinated majority are not in any danger. The parents have decided that the risk of infection is acceptable to them and excluding un-vaccinated children from school does not prevent their infection ... beside it not being any of the school's business, anyway. There is no risk to the school or it's vaccinated inhabitants.
The actual reason is to "punish" someone ... the ancient default setting of school marms everywhere.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/who-is-at-risk-from-unvaccinated-kids-2634420

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
They aren’t, its about public health....or are you suggesting they not send kids with lice home and let them spread em around
I'm for vaccination but I'm against using public education as a penal system in reverse.

There is no vaccination for lice. Kids vaccinated against measles mostly don't get measles from kids with the disease

Newborns don't go to school and are just as likely (probabaly far more likely) to catch the pox at Safeway.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Banning un-vaccinated students still doesn't make sense to me. The only children threatened in a school by un-vaccinated children are other un-vaccinated children and the vaccinated majority are not in any danger.

The younger children who are not in school yet and not able to be vaccinated yet will all be threatened.
Being vaccinated does not mean you can't carry measles.